Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! (3572 Views)

I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / Nairaland Girls Are Getting fed Up Of Nairaland Guys / I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Saecula: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
Lately there have been torrents of inanities being posted on this site in the name of comments and topics. The way they ask popcock questions or create gibberish topics connotes that they are immature. It has been nightmarish trying to squeeze out a modicum of meaning from those facile and shallow rejoinders. It is indubitable that children or without denigration, underaged teens with Nokia N70 or 3110c are the perpetrators of this execrable gaffe and faux paxes. Now that I am bereft of fortitude to bear this pestilential acts by this sites juvenile reprobates and errants, I can't but remonstrate now before it exacerbates. Shalom!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrCork17: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
errmmm, I totally agree!! angry
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by vertexroya(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
**********THIS IS VERTEX************

*Vertex( walks in, checks his dictionary and walks out)*
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Drsexy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2011
And what sense did you make here?
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Beync(f): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
Op, are u professor EMERITUS lipsrsealed
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by omega25red(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
poster

rule of thumb, when you click into a post and you see what you dont like just click back. Thats what i do
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Coolabbie: 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
An ingenious way 2 practice ur newly learnt vocabulary.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrCork17: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2011
YES!! we neeed to get rid of thise Junevillars!! angry
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrCork17: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
startin with Mrs Chima, TPIA & 190!!! angry
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
You don't want to get rid of me. This place will not have any electricity.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
Saecula:

Lately there have been torrents of inanities being posted on this site in the name of comments and topics. The way they ask popcock questions or create gibberish topics connotes that they are immature. It has been nightmarish trying to squeeze out a modicum of meaning from those facile and shallow rejoinders. It is indubitable that children or without denigration, underaged teens with Nokia N70 or 3110c are the perpetrators of this execrable gaffe and faux paxes. Now that I am bereft of fortitude to bear this pestilential acts by this sites juvenile reprobates and errants, I can't but remonstrate now before it exacerbates. Shalom!
na dis kin oyibo language wey dey disqualify person for job interview. @Op you try shaa but the koko be say POPCOCK is nowhere to be found maybe you should try looking it up 4 me, as you know say na 1st edition dictionary I dey use.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by IykeD(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
Has Hon. Patrick Obiaghagbon joined Nairaland? Well, just wondering!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
Op dere r somany things one jst has ova look
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by sistajay(f): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ooops. . . . . .Poster, you are too over educated to be here in Nairaland, pleeze no waste your talent for ooo, go blow your big big english elsewhere!! Leave us small small pikin for here jor, we're havin a real good good time!! grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by pwiz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
Op u try
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by evilspirit: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
is he a prof of latin?
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Odunnu: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
Lol at poster!
I like your 'command' of the language jor! You no folo us chop our school fees.
'Popcock'. . . Lmao
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Mygoldie(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
what a load of crap. Yaba educated drop out. undecided
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Dsense(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
OP.
yOU ARE JUST ONE OF THEM!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
kai u tink sey na only u sabi blow fonnneee , oya test me na grin grin grin grin

the juveniles have had me suffused with emotional narcolepsy. In fact, I find myself oscillating btw the umbra and penumbra of disabling catalepsy!
Such a reckless display of narcissistic & flamboyant hedonism on the part of the malevolent & myopic pepper-souping ragamuffins is capable of encumbe, ring our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive & cataclysmic exigencies!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
LMAO@ THE REPLIES!

*eww i just drooled while laughing  grin*

lol@ OP.
Like feigning outrage and preaching is going to stop the derailing or "childishness". Ppl who feel ignored always have the most to fuss about  undecided grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by googles: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
Saecula:

grin grin grin

shalom ? seriously ?? Rotfl
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Woke4all(m): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

kai u tink sey na only u sabi blow fonnneee , oya test me na  grin grin grin grin

the juveniles have had  me suffused with emotional narcolepsy. In fact, I find myself oscillating btw the umbra and penumbra of disabling catalepsy!
Such a reckless display of narcissistic & flamboyant hedonism on the part of the malevolent & myopic pepper-souping ragamuffins is capable of encumbe, ring our nascent democracy with insidious, repercussive & cataclysmic exigencies!

The guy don give up i swear!  grin  LWKMD
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by vertexroya(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
[size=13pt]***************THIS IS VERTEX***************

I knew that clinic will have such an effect on Woke4all,
now every where is smeared with female lipstick  undecided[/size]
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Woke4all(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^
hahaha modified!
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by angry190: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=13pt]***************THIS IS VERTEX***************

I knew that clinic will have such an effect on Woke4all,
now every where is smeared with female lipstick  undecided[/size]

DEATH grin grin grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by soserious(f): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
Wow grin grin grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
Woke4all:

The guy don give up i swear!  grin  LWKMD
heheh na so na , me finish 4 oxford den harvard take me for masters grin grin grin
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

kai u tink sey na only u sabi blow fonnneee , oya test me na  grin grin grin grin

the juveniles have had  me suffused with emotional narcolepsy. In fact, I find myself oscillating btw the umbra and penumbra of disabling catalepsy!

yeah! Dis is what I've been tryna say all dis while but some words here sounds like incantations hope your not taking over from ya great grand father.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
Meklex:

yeah! Dis is what I've been tryna say all dis while but some words here sounds like incantations hope your not taking over from ya great grand father.
eeemh excuse me angry angry angry angry angry, do u think evry ones gran is as famous as urs fadeyi oloro aka amadioha aka shopona , pls face ur business o
he blew grammar , and i fired my own bcus we wan eradicate juvelinistic spirits
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Meklex(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
Idowuogbo:

eeemh excuse me angry angry angry angry angry, do u think evry ones gran is as famous as urs fadeyi oloro aka amadioha aka shopona , pls face your business o
he blew grammar , and i fired my own bcus we wan eradicate juvelinistic spirits
but really my great grand father was the chief priest in my kingdom. as a prince he advices me on the problems of the society pointing out that being a juvenile isn't really bad but behaving like one.
Re: Am Fed Up With These Juveniles Here! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2011
ok i hai u
NEXT!!!!! cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . / What Is The Essence Of A Relationship? / Five Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Life Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.