Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? (42338 Views)

Surviving A Job Interview Loss / Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by otabuko(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
benedima1990:
Am ashamed to say this but my mother is just the best.
Don't feel ashamed brother, am in same shoes.... Our mothers know some day we shall stand on our own... GOD BLESS my mother... Our mothers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by kazzonline: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:

free browsing tweak grin

To be honest,any jobless person paying for data wud know how costly it is,to keep the depression at bay i am hooked on tv series/movies which i need lots of data for
Also to intensify the job search/networking i need loads of data as well

Also to learn new skills which am learning on diff course sites na still data,

If not for free browsin tweaks,i for don go back village tey tey

5 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by 2el(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
iykebest1:
*busted* I swear sir, I no dey play am oo. I dnt even knw what it mean oo. Am serious. But y u self dey cheat on our thread?

cheat as how ??
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by jamst2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
huh! Now i understand why most of those guyz in my area are into naira bet...man must chop indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by missKiffy(f): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
benedima1990:
You don't have to be, a lot of them understand

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by jamst2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
DrGroove:
NO
gold digger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Phemostiga(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
My lovely mum all d way
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Honestly bro the struggle is quite real, I know of someone very close to me that is still searching for job, she's not even in a relationship that will help reduce her worries. i.e a Shoulder to cry on, she's subjected to ridicule, and to make matters worse she's lost the vibe to be social. Not having a job really affects one psychologically. My prayer for all in this position is that you all will get your dream job in jesus name

16 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by seunakin231(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Family and friends... angry
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by flokii: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
I notice it's the guys that have this issue most..

girls don package boobiee and buttocks use collect all d jobs wey dey finish...

my current workplace.. I notice the way male ogas treat ladies (both single & married) just so they can get under their skirts..

really sad story...

I try avoiding girls cos they won't understand ur struggle.. they only get emotional and think you're cheating wen you're actually running around doing hot jobs...

it is well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by goodgate: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Dyt:
Hmmmmmm Not easy oo Even with a job sef got lots of responsibilities But in all I say alhamdulilahi Only the jobless few of us knows this undecided undecided
I Thought you were married with kids.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by tayokem(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Very good topic if any of yov is interested in Marketing Legrand- UPS and make good money. Pls call tayo on 08112808475
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by emmyid(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Inspiring comments.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by GboyegaD(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
I now understand the pains some people are going through been unemployed and underemployed. I would advise anyone looking for job to look up to God and try to build good network since I believe it could help.

The few weeks in between when I came back from school and got a job, my mom was my saving grace. Reading this thread, I feel I haven't paid her back well enough simply because I usually feel she has enough and doesn't need my money. I pray to repent and turn a new leaf ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Physika(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Kollyk11(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
kazzonline:

To be honest,any jobless person paying for data wud know how costly it is,to keep the depression at bay i am hooked on tv series/movies which i need lots of data for

bros abeg how can I get that free browsing tweak.na the only leverage I get oooo.at least to keep me busy

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by DrGroove(f): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
jamst2:

gold digger
digging where? when am a medical doctor n gainfully employed?I already got my GOLD!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Elesta:

I bet you are 19yrs old. You sound childish to me

I'm 12. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by manie(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
benedima1990:
May God bless our mothers, may He give them long life. May God provide for us and bless our hustles so that we can pay-back our parents. To the young ladies you will soon become mothers of boys and girls, then you will realise why your husbands' hearts are shared between their mothers and wives.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
kazzonline:

i wont mind you sharing me the tweak.if you're kind enough to do that cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
wailing:
share me the secret grin
join the line.i dono it either grin
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by emmanuel596(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Scamming grin angry angry
Na joke ooo I invested in poultry and fish farming and GOD blessed it richly I earn better than some workers on daily basis

Pls don't wait for government or white colar jobs look around you and start something small GOD will bless nd uplift all of us AMEN

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by U2ice(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mehnn na GoD....man must survive any whi way, stil de dash woman money sef

Women jst de flex, na only pregnancy b dia stress
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by U2ice(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mehnn na GoD....man must survive any whi way, stil de dash woman money sef

Women jst de flex, na only pregnancy b dia stress
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Edostate4love(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sylver247:
Unemployment is bad, no that's an understatement! Its a bondage sad. I don't know about others but its not been easy at all. Sometimes I feel for my fellow guys because we feel the bite more, a lady will always get money to take care of herself no matter what, but where will a guy get from? Even your friend, before he agrees to help you ehn, its like camel passing the eye of a needle angry

To fellow male job-seekers, how have you been coping with daily survival?
How do you get money for feeding, moving around, barbing your hair,buying personal effects and all that?
Please share your secrets, maybe others can adopt your method and be better off.
Sylver247:
Unemployment is bad, no that's an understatement! Its a bondage sad. I don't know about others but its not been easy at all. Sometimes I feel for my fellow guys because we feel the bite more, a lady will always get money to take care of herself no matter what, but where will a guy get from? Even your friend, before he agrees to help you ehn, its like camel passing the eye of a needle angry

How do you get money for feeding, moving around, barbing your hair,buying personal effects and all that?
Please share your secrets, maybe others can adopt your method and be better off.
Sylver247:

if not for my parents I would have suffer more all the same I thank God not even uncles both in private business n politics, the worse of all house of rep member who was a commissioner for finance of a state from my village did not even matters I had to travel from pH to see him in his office but he keeps playing me I tried writing him only for him to give what I asked of him to another guys in my presence.it is. not that we are enemies from both families rather my parents used to lend his parents money when he was in university but now not even the parents can help me.I know my set time will come ijn amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by iykebest1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
2el:

cheat as how ??
as a faithful person, u no suppose dey visit other threads. U suppose dey faithful to our thread naa
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Dekadet(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
odaniel1:
I survive by punting! Playing realistic forecasts on Bet9ja has been my survival tool. I earn a minimum of N15k per month frm my bets. And that keeps me going in the search for a better opportunity in the labour market while it lasts!
odan, I can call u dat can I?, I really need someone to teach me about this bettin. I like it but the problem is, I am not a football fan & dont knw shit abt football. Just like the moni aspect. Shikena send ur no. Lets talk on watsapp
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by switmay32(f): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
It has not being easy, but thank God am a woman, at least my boyfriend works, in my next life I pray I come as a woman again.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Cherriecupid(f): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
Finished with a 2.1 in french yet no job. I jumped into video editing as an added skill yet coys refused to take me as an intern to gather experience. Doing business now. Nigeria go beta.

Wow, I did french too, and graduated with a 2.2, sorry to say but I don't think you know what you have. God knows that if it was 2.1 I had sef my shakara for no get part two. Anyways I started by teaching for 3 years after grad, even did a part time pgd in edu to back it up and that's how I started getting good change till I landed an airline job. Guy please you can do better with that 2.1 in french.! And for those seeking for jobs please try teaching and private lessons you will be surprised

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by goodgate: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Physika:
lipsrsealed
E GO BETTER. NO FEAR GOD DEY!!!
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by afelouz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
lol. So there is no unemployed yahoo boi here on NL abi grin
Everyone is writting sweet and sober stories grin

I go de here de observe tongue

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by 2el(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
iykebest1:
as a faithful person, u no suppose dey visit other threads. U suppose dey faithful to our thread naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers / Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.