Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? (14684 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Malawian(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2015
omenka:
I don't even understand why some people that claim to be braver than Jack Bauar are trying so hard to dissociate themselves from the twitter handle?? I thought they wanted Nigerian security operatives to "bring it on" and they'd show the guys what stuff of steel they are made of. Now they are running all over the place claiming "a Yoruba owns the account" or "a Hausa/Fulani owns the account".

None of these matters sha. The security operatives would do their jobs regardless of how loud some people bark on the forum.
instead of your mama to dey give your oponu papa Quacker Oats, she go dey feed am nunu mai ruma. ngwa nu, see their product.

5 Likes

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

Igbos are very pathetic. They've have never been known to own up to the consequences of their foolish action. Up till this moment, Igbos are still blaming others for what Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and Okafor did in 1966.
They will always bring the victim mentality card out once you caught them red handed.
They are pathetic cowards, never taking blame.

xtrorse:

In January 15, 1966 coup, soldiers from every region of the federation (Nzeogwu - Mid-West; Ifeajuna -East; Ademoyega - West; Kpera -North) had staged a coup in which soldiers and politicians from every region of the federation (Akintola: West, Balewa: North, Unegbe: East, Okotie-Eboh: Mid-West) were killed. Their ultimate aim was to install and make Chief Obafemi Awolowo the ruler of the country and quell the 'Operation Wetie' that was ravaging SW region where Lagos, the seat of power, was situated.

Unegbu was the GOC of one of the major army barracks. He was Igbo, and he was also the guy who almost frustrated the first coup of 1966 by refusing to release weapons. For his refusal, the Nzeogwu group killed him.

Recall that soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil, codenamed “wild wild west” characterised by election rigging, thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and other forms of corruption and acts of lawlessness, that occasioned the January 1966 coup, took place as pioneering acts in Nigeria.

Remember, prior to the first coup, by 1963, the plot between Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello was perfected and Chief Obafemi Awolowo was arrested for coup plotting/ treason. His trial commenced in earnest and he was alongside some accomplices convicted for treason and jailed for 10 years. This again was the first alleged coup plotting and conviction in Nigerian history. Intent on totally decimating Chief Awolowo, Ladoke Akintola together with vice premier Remi Fani Kayode went into a political alliance with Prime minister Tafawa Balewa and new political party known as the Nigerian National Alliance (NNA) was formed.  By this time Dr Nnamidi Azikiwe had realised the folly of entering a coalition with Tafawa Balewa’s government   and teamed up with incarcerated Chief Awolowo’s Action group to form the all progressive grand alliance (UPGA).  

When Northern soldiers staged a revenge coup in July 1966, soldiers from one region of the federation and their people (North: Danjuma, Murtala, Martin Adamu etc) singled out soldiers and civillians from one region (East) in the federation as their targets. 

Here are the members of Yoruba tribe that participated in the January 15, 1966 coup:
(See Ben Gbulie: ‘Nigeria’s Five Majors.’).

*Adewale Ademoyega is the most prominent Yoruba participant in the coup, there were other Yoruba officers who were involved at the dangerous execution stage of the coup. One of them is:

*Second Lieutenant Olafimihan, an officer serving under Madiebo in Kaduna. He was sent by the plotters to gauge his commander’s loyalty. (See Madiebo pp.17-18).

*Another is Lieutenant (some books refer to him as a Captain) Fola Oyewole. He, like Ademoyega, went on to fight for Biafra and wrote a book on his coup and wartime experiences. The book’s title is ‘Reluctant Rebel.’

*There is also Captain Ganiyu Adeleke who became an instructor in the Biafran Infantry School. For confirmation, see the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108, and this quote from Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’: ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry was released at a later date after his co-plotters had been freed.’ Omoigui’s work is significant because, though he exhibits a high level of professionalism in his research, he has no sympathy for the January 15 coup. If his facts corroborate Ademoyega’s they are worthy of attention.

For personal studies consult the following sources: 

*http://www.naijastories.com/2013/04/the-facts-and-fiction-of-the-january-15-1966-coup/

*https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

* Nowa Omoigui’s online account: ‘Mid-Western Invasion of 1967’ - where he mentioned ‘Captain Ganiyu Adeleke, who had taken part in both the January 15 coup and the Mid-Western invasion before becoming an instructor in the Biafran School of Infantry.

* ‘Why We Struck’ - a book by  Adewale Ademoyega, a full blooded Yoruba army officer, who was deeply involved in the planning and execution of the January 1966 coup.

* Max Silloun (the military historian) landmark online article - ‘The inside story of Nigeria’s first military coup Parts 1 and 2

* 'Nigeria’s Five Majors’ - book by Ben Gbulie

* Major General Alexander Madiebo - excerpts from his interview with National Mirror
http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/13104-blame-gowon-and-awolowo-for-biafra-genocide-general-madiebo

* ‘Reluctant Rebel’ - a book by Captain Fola Oyewole, who went on to fight for Biafra just like Ademoyega 

* See the list of coup plotters detained by Ironsi’s regime in Ademoyega pp.106-108

* Sanusi Lamido's writings, "Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. 

* Sanusi Lamido's writings/publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)

* Sanusi Lamido's paper presented at the “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

* https://www.nairaland.com/334770/famous-aburi-conference-full-minute/3

Get the books and published papers and acquire some useful knowledge that can help you make informed decisions, and unravel the lies and propaganda being peddled in the public domain.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Malawian(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2015
mightyhaze:
omo u get degree 4 curse-metology? U suppose dey go cursing competition o! shocked grin
his name is Tunde Salam. if we show you his pictures, you will have no doubt that the first thing his mama said to him was a curse.

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by porrigeyam(m): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

I pray that false allegation be placed on you as a common thief on the streets of Lagos and the mob burn you to death.

Where is your bloody evidence that Ibos are behind THE BOMB BLAST ?

Tell you DSS to track and arrest the real owner of that twitter account as it the true owner and his location can easily be verified.

Has it even ever crossed your mind that Twitter accounts are not valid ID cards and any body in any part of the world can create a twitter handle in any name they choose?

Has it also crossed you foolish mind that this boko govt wants to spread their war in the better south and will use any excuse both real and fabricated to start one?

As I have warned you, whatever evil you wish on the Niger Delta and Biafran people so shall it affect you and all your region a thousand fold.

Slaves!

ur father is a slave... olorinuruku..and stop adding niger Delta 2 ur cursed tribe.... 2 me niger deltans don't have problem... ode

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Eastlink(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Phut:

You should not even Say "PIM!" on a topic like this. You are answering "Omenka" an Igbo name when clearly you are not. Why? To mislead or misrepresent yourself?
It is exactly because of people like you (and with M.O like yours) that the Twitter handle should be investigated
thanks jare

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by DaBullIT(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2015
You said they fight , Bombing somewhere is a play ??
JuNkyCars:
Mr do ur home work well.

BIAFRA DO NOT BOMB PLACES RATHER STAND OR FIGHT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE WHICH IS CREATING A NATION BIAFRA. AFTER NIGERIA CIVIL WAR, THE IGBO'S DEDICATED THERE LIVES TO DEVELOP AREA'S THEY RESIDE BY QUANTITATIVELY BOOSTING TRADE IN NIGERIA AND ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY BROUGHT THIS COUNTRY TO THIS POINT SO FAR IN BUSINESS.

HOW THEY ARE GOING ABOUT IT BIAFRA MAY BE PARTIALLY WRONG BUT THE WORLD AND YOUR PRESIDENT KNOW THEY HAVE NO HAND IN THIS.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD RELOCATE TO MAIDUGRI WHERE I AM FROM AND LEARN MORE OF THE IDEOLOGY OF BOMBERS WHEN U LOSE UR HEAD OR A LOVE ONE. WE MIGHT EVEN DOWNLOAD UR BEHEADING AND POST IT ON THIS FORUM FOR COMMENTS.

THIS IS A SET UP AGAINST THE IGBO'S OR BIAFRA BUT ALL THE SAME, WE WILL AIR OUR VIEWS FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE.

BOKOHARAM IS NO MORE BY DECEMBER 2015 SAY'S NIGERIA ARMY. HOWEVER, THE TRUTH OF THE TWITTER POST WILL SHINE LIKE THE LIGHT THAT DARKNESS COMPREHENDED NOT.

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2015
[s]
porrigeyam:
ur father is a slave... olorinuruku..and stop adding niger Delta 2 ur cursed tribe.... 2 me niger deltans don't have problem... ode
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by cheruv: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2015
chowlade:
It will not be cool if Ibo people in this country sud turn terrorist.

Alot of IPOB youth terrorist had been killed in d past, yet they gave them heroic burial in d east.

Nnmadi kanu is a celebrity up in d land of d setting sun inspite of his threats and confusions he submerged dis country into.

Chioma Okoro and his accomplish that bombed Abuja killing 25 people and left 41 people injured sud be apprehended

igbo Kidnappings, baby factories, child trafickings, prostitution, drug dealings amongst many more should stop.

Pls pardon my grammatical blunders but i will surgest if igbo people wants anything from the Hausa/Fulani and their neighbour yoruba, they should resolve it by dialogue not by killing/bombing nw. they cud as well be killing fellow biafrans dont they know?

IPOB youths i tire o aahaha.
Are you trying to say too that the Prince is also a celebrity in Yoruba land ie West kos as far as I know the sun only sets in the West shocked
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by LeOstrich: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2015
porrigeyam:

Fool, Asari is ND.

Tompolo is ND

Jonathan is ND

Diezanni is ND

Wike is ND

Ngozi is ND

and FYI I AM ND!

So for stop deluding yourself that ND is with YOU BASTARD SLAVES all because you want our oyel.

INGRATE PARASITES

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by ckmayoca: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2015
StOla:
This one that hitherto boastful Igbos are running from pillar to post trying to prove their innocence, despite their boasts of destroying Nigeria.

One would have thought they'll be celebrating their work of violence.

So una fear Nigerian government like this?

A reasonable person can't be destructive and killer of fellow human beings like the fulanis and Muslim does so why would ibos be happy for killing innocent which never even did? Think bro.
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by peedeeasobie(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
This is the reason the fight against BH has been unsuccessful. Instead of fishing out the main sponsors, they are looking for 'ibos' to blame!

keep Blaming the ibos for BH.
keep Blaming the ibos for the Fulani mayhem.

keep empowering these terrorists to be more daring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by Chiaka(f): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
A lot of handles on twitter , even on this Nairaland are impersonated. Often a times you see people from other regions opening twitter accounts in other identity other than their region or own names , very common on Nairaland you see a lot of westerners having their nairaland account as an Ibo person or one of the south/south names and claiming to come from these regions. Lots of impersonation cases, many times they give themselves away by their responses..

LeOstrich:

I pray that false allegation be placed on you as a common thief on the streets of Lagos and the mob burn you to death.

Where is your bloody evidence that Ibos are behind THE BOMB BLAST ?

Tell you DSS to track and arrest the real owner of that twitter account as it the true owner and his location can easily be verified.

Has it even ever crossed your mind that Twitter accounts are not valid ID cards and any body in any part of the world can create a twitter handle in any name they choose?

Has it also crossed you foolish mind that this boko govt wants to spread their war in the better south and will use any excuse both real and fabricated to start one?

As I have warned you, whatever evil you wish on the Niger Delta and Biafran people so shall it affect you and all your region a thousand fold.

Slaves!

1 Like

Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by porrigeyam(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Fool, Asari is ND.

Tompolo is ND

Jonathan is ND

Diezanni is ND

Wike is ND

Ngozi is ND

and FYI I AM ND!

So for stop deluding yourself that ND is with YOU BASTARD SLAVES all because you want our oyel.

INGRATE PARASITES
I don't blame any those u mentioned except diezanni....to me it's their oil and I can what niger Delta have given Nigerian Hausa or Yoruba can't do half of it I'm Yoruba but I'm not a bigot.... may God bless niger Delta they deserve more than what they are been given now.....just stop calling Yoruba slave because we don't share same view politically doesn't mean we don't share same view on others things..... I say thank to niger deltan on giving us their oil I personally appreciate. Thank u
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by backtosender: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2015
niger delta has been feeding these useless parasites for years the worst thing is that they hate the same people that they feed from their land.....wait till niger delta gives them putin treatment they will switch off gas pipe lines yoruba and hausa masters will sleep without electric for one whole year then they will respect their oga
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by JuNkyCars: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
StOla:
This one that hitherto boastful Igbos are running from pillar to post trying to prove their innocence, despite their boasts of destroying Nigeria.

One would have thought they'll be celebrating their work of violence.

So una fear Nigerian government like this?

Illiterate
Re: ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? by laudate: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Okay o! BH has claimed responsibility for the attacks. So those accusing Chima Okoro can give it a rest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Gunmen Buried / APC Inherited Insurgency From A Clueless PDP Government / Ogunlewe Endorses Tinubu: Age Is Irrelevant In Deciding Who Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.