Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (28814 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Thanks...i feel better smiley

glad i made you feel so
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:
cry ....i don't hv any friend, life is boring or maybe because I am an introvert cry cry

I would love to be your friend,or whatever...sup?
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Olsoo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

I find it vry difficult cry

Lol...sorry I laughed. What exact part do you find difficult? Half shared, half solved
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by kennygreat(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yea it's actually possible to have male friends without sex, bt most tyms the female through there body languages mks guys want more
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Aroh48(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love ladies,even my babe knew it.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by holysina(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Yeah... But the male friends always want more cry

then give them less grin grin grin
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by basille(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Of course it is possible. I find it highly irritating when a guy newly meets a girl and starts pestering her. That is why i believe ladies should clearly define their relationship with any guy.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by omojeesu(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yes, you can, if you choose to and insist on it!
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by kaywhynoni: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
wink
Snowangel4:
cry ....i don't hv any friend, life is boring or maybe because I am an introvert cry cry
I smell lies........afterall, you followed all nairaland guys

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Lawsimon(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:
I offer to be your friend, will you accept me?
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by j4sure(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
thats possible very very possible it depends on you ni ooooooooooooo
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

Sometimes it leads to something Better. wink

Hardly!

Except that 'something better' happens before the bleeping.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
kaywhynoni:
wink
I smell lies........afterall, you followed all nairaland guys

Lolz...na u sabi
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Mufasa27(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
GUYS!!!!
NEVER EVER!! I REPEAT; NEVER EVER make that MISTAKE of PERMANENTLY Remaining on the FRIEND ZONE with a HOT CHICK expessially if she aint #TAKEN angry angry angry angry angry

EXCEPT
You're MARRIED or ABOUT GETTING MARRIED
I dey feel you bro..
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Mufasa27(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hardly have female friends right from time,80% of my friends are male till date!
Ok good.....and how many of them did you sleep with
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by CodedTobx(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Having a Female as a Best friend is like having Chicken for a pet, You will eat it some day.

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by lahit14(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:

Somehow
or so u tink, no offnc angel, u probably just hav'nt felt wht it feels like to hav a good friend, i mean a man, a chick, any sex nt a bed mate. The gift of friendshp, funny, life has so many phases hon. No1 wins all, perhaps u tried it be4 n it faild dont giv up on it. Friendshp might yet be recokoned the master piece of nature
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
meimoks:
Sure you can have male friends without sleeping with them, just note so you don't cross the lines
obviously, chicks who have a lot of male friends fuc.k a lot.

So guys, please don't let anybody deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by millionboi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
hate my money,i wudnt disturb u
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
lahit14:
or so u tink, no offnc angel, u probably just hav'nt felt wht it feels like to hav a good friend, i mean a man, a chick, any sex nt a bed mate. The gift of friendshp, funny, life has so many phases hon. No1 wins all, perhaps u tried it be4 n it faild dont giv up on it. Friendshp might yet be recokoned the master piece of nature

K...thanks
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Freemanan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/you-can-have-male-friends-without-sleeping-with-them/

Cc lalasticlala
hmmmm! Freemanan.

Can you have female friends without sleeping with them?

If yes is the case, so likewise the female ALSO
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by kiddkash(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't sleep with, I fucck

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
GUYS!!!!
NEVER EVER!! I REPEAT; NEVER EVER make that MISTAKE of PERMANENTLY Remaining on the FRIEND ZONE with a HOT CHICK expessially if she aint #TAKEN angry angry angry angry angry

EXCEPT
You're MARRIED or ABOUT GETTING MARRIED
yea. that's why I don't friends girls but WOMEN
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by alvin000(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
[color=#006600][/color] Mz Omotayor, I live in Abeokuta n I will be glad to hv u as my friend n dere will be no any romantic attach. Check my signature or twitter. Tnx
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by VickJames(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Everyman has that female friend he doesn't feel and hasn't felt anything for, vice versa for women.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Then you should change your circle of friends.

And also check yourself cause the problem could be in you...........
maybe she's among those girls that wear pant on skirts and bo0bs outside bra and when a guy gets closer she snares.
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Ladypep: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
When I was in school, I was the Only female in my hostel....I cook for them,play,gist and really enjoy myself
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Galacious1: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Snowangel4:
I can be ur friend
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Chestar5(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hardly have female friends right from time,80% of my friends are male till date!

Xame here though, myn is even worst 95% of dem are malewink.....

But on a serious note, we are just friends or they are all in friends zone undecided....no strings attached not even ordinary thread angry
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by Justbeingreal(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
It's okay joor stop lying that shit don't work, four years with my so called female friend until the last months of the 4th year, she came to visit as usual but this time something happened one thing led to another and we 4kd twice d@ day, that male n female friendship is a time bomb... EOD

1 Like

Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by geraldhumphrey(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
BEWARE OF KONJI
Re: You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! by arabianights: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

THEN THEY ARE NOT "FRIENDS" .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.