Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! (13770 Views)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Is This True Of Yoruba Men? Some Funny Memes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
V0lv0:

Nope there is not. Not like Nigerians. In Ghana we see ourselves collectively as Ghanaian. We don't distinguish ourselves from the GA tribe, Ashanti tribe, Ewe, akuapem etc etc. We see ourselves as Ghanaian and as long as you marrying a fellow Ghanaian then out folks have no problems with it. For me as long as he is Ghanaian we are good to go.

Most times when I meet another Ghanaian we just happy we met a fellow country men. I would say about 90 percent of the Ghanaians I know, I don't know their tribe. They are just a fellow Ghanaian brother and sister

Even with your beauty threads you will see beauty of Ghanaian women never beauty of Ga women etc etc because we see ourselves as one. We don't see certain tribes above the other.

This's the truth. When I meet a fellow Ghanaian. The only introduction we say is ete sen. To be honest I knew lots of ewe but didn't know they were ewe till I heard them speak a language I did not understand. I can honestly say Ghana take precedent over tribe.

I think one thing that we have that keeps us together as Ghanaian is the ability to speak one language no matter the tribe even if you can't speak it you will still be able to understand. Though Ghanaians are very religious, there's no regious hatred. Ghana is the only nation where Christians and Muslims both celebrate Ramadan and Christmas. Ramadan is as big as Christmas. Our country is very unique in that aspect when it compares with other African countries.

We oblivious to tribes that most Ghanaians just assume that you are Akan.

6 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by V0lv0(f): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
JiggamanGh:

This's the truth. When I meet a fellow Ghanaian. The only introduction we say is ete sen. To be honest I knew lots of ewe but didn't know they were ewe till I heard them speak a language I did not understand. I can honestly say Ghana take precedent over tribe.

I think one thing that we have that keeps us together us Ghanaian is the ability to speak one language no matter the tribe even if you can't speak it you will still be able to understand. Though Ghanaians are very religious, there's no regious hatred. Ghana is the only nation where Christians and Muslims both celebrate Ramadan and Christmas. Ramadan is as big as Christmas. Our country is very unique in that aspect when it compares with other African countries.

We oblivious to tribes that most Ghanaians just assume that you are Akan.
yes it's very true. That is also how I get to know the difference between Ewe and Ga is when their language is spoken which is obviously different from twi. I honestly don't care which tribe Ghanaians belong too. Once you are a Ghanaian then you are a Ghanaian
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by masseratti: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
From my survey of the 3 major tribes (hehehehehe) this is my conclusion.
Note - This is a rating of the AVERAGE person, subjects were studied at a club, movie theater and Church.

Yoruba Girls -
Face: 5/10
Asset: 7.5/10
Attitude: 6.5/10
Elasticity of heart : 2 to 3 months

Ibo Girl -
Face : 8/10
Asset : 3.5/10
Attitude : wildly varies but average is about 5.1/10
Elasticity of hearts : 1.5 to 3 months

Hausa/Fulani girls:
Unfortunately, we couldn't find much suitable prospects so our projections are based on only 5 girls
Face - 3.1/10
Assets- 6.5/10
Attitude : Unknown
Elasticity of heart : 6 to 8 months

Delta girls :
Face - 9/10
Assets - 7.5/10
Attitude - 2/10
Elasticity of hearts : Most varied from 2 weeks to 6 months buh the average is about 2 months.

Elasticity of hearts : How quickly they bounce back after a break up.
funny I tend to agree with your assessment, av dated all the major tribes and some minority ones, i need to say this girls from Akwa Ibom are the best to give you rest of mind.
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by tpiander: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
Note - This is a rating of the AVERAGE person, subjects were studied at a club, movie theater and Church.

Yoruba Girls -

Ibo Girl -

Hausa/Fulani girls:
Unfortunately, we couldn't find much suitable prospects so our projections are based on only 5 girls
Face - 3.1/10
Assets- 6.5/10

Delta girls :
Face - 9/10
Assets - 7.5/10
Attitude - 2/10
Elasticity of hearts : Most varied from 2 weeks to 6 months buh the average is about 2 months.

you dey kill people ni?
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:

Yoruba Girls -

Ibo Girl -

Hausa/Fulani girls:
Face - 3.1/10
Assets- 6.5/10

Delta girls :
Face - 9/10
Assets - 7.5/10
Attitude - 2/10

The best looking girls from your country are the northern women. How can you give them 3.5. Though they are not thick they slim sexy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by babyfaceafrica: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:

Yoruba Girls -

Ibo Girl -

Hausa/Fulani girls:
Face - 3.1/10
Assets- 6.5/10

Delta girls :
Face - 9/10
Assets - 7.5/10
Attitude - 2/10

lolz..not bad but ur mark for hausa/fulani is wrong..maybe for hausa..but fulani gals are very pretty!!..you need to see them

1 Like

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
V0lv0:

Ghanaians are generally not rude unless you are rude to them first then the guns will start blazing.

I don't get why people just need to be rude for no darn reason. It's so unnecessary. My advice is you either 1. Ignore them or 2. Be rude back because rude people seem to understand no other language until you dish them what they serve

Ghanaians are sensitive, cant take jokes
someone might not be rude to them but Ghanaians see It as an insult

Ghanaians like to do peacemakers so annoying, cant mind their business

very frustrating when someone trying to correct you all the time. .
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by V0lv0(f): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
onila:

I actually agree with you. They can be very sensitive especially about certain things. But as long as you are not being rude. Especially from the little things that you say you can be very rude, but once the person gets to know you and you are just the way you are then it may not seem as if you are rude.

For example what are the kind of things you 'joke' about?
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
V0lv0:

I actually agree with you. They can be very sensitive especially about certain things. But as long as you are not being rude. Especially from the little things that you say you can be very rude, but once the person gets to know you and you are just the way you are then it may not seem as if you are rude.

For example what are the kind of things you 'joke' about?
never really had a problem with a Ghanaian except that girl

2. My Ghanaian friend and Nigerian friend exchanged BB pins. when the Ghanaian girl accepted her request on bbm

my Nigerian friend was like Nigerian girls and Ghanaian girls cant be friends on BBM grin

the Ghanaian girl was angry. I thought the Nigerian girl was rude(maybe bcus I am a sensitive person too)

but my other Nigerian friends thought the Ghanaian girls was overacting

. .

don't mind when Ghanaians love doing peacemaking sometimes
sometimes its uncalled for
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
onila:

I agree with the embolden, a little joke they all come as a group and attack, I have experienced this here on Nairaland, the joke I made against them isn't even 1/4 of those I have made in this same forum against Igbos and Yorubas, yet I got more insults from them. I actually didn't know the difference between Nigerians and Ghanians until recently, some are in my neighbourhood and to be frank apart from their accent, I wouldn't have known they are not Nigerians. And no one has ever treated them badly or discriminated against them (to my knowledge). But in here, they see themselves as different and believe everyone attacks them not realising that we attack ourselves too. Some of them would say any thing Ghana makes news and here, I find it laughable because as a matter of fact Tonto dike makes even more news, I just watch all their drama from an aside cos truth is, it still beats me why they take thinks so personal here.

1 Like

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by tonychristopher: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2015
SirWere:

Yoruba Girls -

Ibo Girl -

Hausa/Fulani girls:
Face - 3.1/10
Assets- 6.5/10

Delta girls :
Face - 9/10
Assets - 7.5/10
Attitude - 2/10

Your mates are busy analysing business ventures your here analysing woman shape

Nawa

3 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by V0lv0(f): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
@ firstEVA if calling Ghanaian girls sluts, cheap and all the nasty things you used to say on this forum is a joke then really I don't know what a joke is.

It's disrespectful, crass, uncivilized and I don't think any nationality except of course Nigerians would be happy to hear such.

@ Onila I have Noticed that Nigerians 'jokes' tend to be very insulting, discriminatory and very uncouth. Calling someone black charcoal, sluts etc etc in any civilized society is not good. I guess you all should keep your sour, rude and vulgar jokes to yourselves as it appears you people are the only ones in this universe that finds them funny.

Ghanaians hate it when you guys are rude and talk from your anus and we will continue to descend on you peeps if you continue to spew rubbish.

one thing if you have not noticed about us is our togetherness and we hate when Ghana and Ghanaians are insulted or when people lie about us.

Just saying smiley... if you can't handle the heat then don't step into the kitchen

it has nothing to do with sensitivity. You people are just rude and it's not just Ghanaians who think that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ghanaians are quite sensitive

the only Africans I get along with our Ugandans

English Cameroonians are quite nice but don't trust them
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
onila:
Ghanaians are quite sensitive

the only Africans I get along with our Ugandans

English Cameroonians are quite nice but don't trust them

Black people as a whole are very sensitive

3 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by Fulaman198(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

The best looking girls from your country are the northern women. How can you give them 3.5. Though they are not thick they slim sexy.

He's obviously from South-South or Southeast that's why his ratings are all jacked up

4 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Black people as a whole are very sensitive
u get along with non black people more

1 Like

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
V0lv0:
@ firstEVA if calling Ghanaian girls sluts, cheap and all the nasty things you used to say on this forum is a joke then really I don't know what a joke is.

It's disrespectful, crass, uncivilized and I don't think any nationality except of course Nigerians would be happy to hear such.

@ Onila I have Noticed that Nigerians 'jokes' tend to be very insulting, discriminatory and very uncouth. Calling someone black charcoal, sluts etc etc in any civilized society is not good. I guess you all should keep your sour, rude and vulgar jokes to yourselves as it appears you people are the only ones in this universe that finds them funny.

Ghanaians hate it when you guys are rude and talk from your anus and we will continue to descend on you peeps if you continue to spew rubbish.

one thing if you have not noticed about us is our togetherness and we hate when Ghana and Ghanaians are insulted or when people lie about us.

Just saying smiley... if you can't handle the heat then don't step into the kitchen

it has nothing to do with sensitivity. You people are just rude and it's not just Ghanaians who think that

Nah V0lv0, not all Nigerians are this way. Many are not. Nigeria is also not limited to one culture. It possibly has the most in the world. Don't use the few Nigerians you meet here to think we are all that way.

We aren't all rude, many of us are not

1 Like

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

Nah V0lv0, not all Nigerians are this way. Many are not. Nigeria is also not limited to one culture. It possibly has the most in the world. Don't use the few Nigerians you meet here to think we are all that way.

majority are rude

2 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by vislabraye(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
onila:
yep. my aunt is married to a hausa Christian

I hrd igbos love marrying their own compared to yorubas

Not really. Yoruba women would prefer marrying Yoruba men but they can date other tribes, oh.
Many Igbo women especially those who grew up in Lagos can marry from other tribes. In fact some of them would even prefer an outsider to their core Igbos.
Nothing is absolute here, though.
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by V0lv0(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

I know you are not all rude. You are an example smiley

2 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by Fulaman198(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
onila:
majority are rude

Majority are not rude sorry. Nigeria isn't just Southern Nigeria
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by Fulaman198(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
V0lv0:

I know you are not all rude. You are an example smiley

Thank you smiley
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
onila:
u get along with non black people more

To be honest though I luv my Ghanaians I get along more with Liberians than all other Africans including Ghanaians.

Ghanaians talk too much, Nigerians are arrogant, Sierra Leoneans speak too much creole which hurts my year.
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

He's obviously from South-South or Southeast that's why his ratings are all jacked up

Yup northern Nigerians are up there in my top 5 most beautiful Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by Fulaman198(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Yup northern Nigerians are up there in my top 5 most beautiful Africans.

Loll thanks man for your unbiased opinion

1 Like

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by V0lv0(f): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

To be honest though I luv my Ghanaians I get along more with Liberians than all other Africans including Ghanaians.

Ghanaians talk too much, Nigerians are arrogant, Sierra Leoneans speak too much creole which hurts my year.

Lol Jigga I think we are lost souls. I love my Ghanaians but you are right they talk to much cry cry and some can be... lipsrsealed

Most of my friends are East African esp from Uganda and asian (Sa Indian and Philippines). I also have mixed friends white, Indian, coloured, Ghanaian, Zulu, Xhosa, etc but I have more non- ghanain friends than ghanain though
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
vislabraye:

Not really. Yoruba women would prefer marrying Yoruba men but they can date other tribes, oh.
Many Igbo women especially those who grew up in Lagos can marry from other tribes. In fact some of them would even prefer an outsider to their core Igbos.
Nothing is absolute here, though.
Yoruba women love marrying their men

but Yoruba men are more open minded

all my friends are marrying Yoruba men these days compared to Igbo men

Igbo girls only marry rich men from other tribes
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Liberians are also cool
the ones I met online are awesome

only know few in real life so I cant say

Ghanaians talk too much most Ghanaians I have met are reserved and quiet
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by onila(f): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fulaman198:

Majority are not rude sorry. Nigeria isn't just Southern Nigeria
northern Nigerians are cool

its jus their religion that gives them a bad rep
Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
V0lv0:

Lol Jigga I think we are lost souls. I love my Ghanaians but you are right they talk to much cry cry and some can be... lipsrsealed

Most of my friends are East African esp from Uganda and asian (Sa Indian and Philippines). I also have mixed friends white, Indian, coloured, Ghanaian, Zulu, Xhosa, etc but I have more non- ghanain friends than ghanain though

I am glad I'm not the only one that feels that way.

1 Like

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
onila:
Yoruba women love marrying their men

but Yoruba men are more open minded

all my friends are marrying Yoruba men these days compared to Igbo men

Igbo girls only marry rich men from other tribes

Nigerian girls luv white men. You usually see Nigerian women with white men than other Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! by JiggamanGh: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
onila:
northern Nigerians are cool

its jus their religion that gives them a bad rep

Northern Nigerians are very conservative, I wish they were more liberal like sengalese and Ghanaian Muslims.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Vs Baby Mama / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / 5 Awesome Things You Should Know About Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES. GUYS Keep Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.