Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (27014 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by oc2fish: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2015
cooltony09:
To my badass Agric Teacher, I still dey feel the pain of your cane for my back. Your reward dey sha

The above look like what my students at FFPS lagos could write. Thank God all of them are graduates . To my literature teacher Mr Suliaman Gorin i can still feel the pain of your cane: To my Pry 3 teacher Mr Ogbaja thanking you for moulding me. Each time i hear your voice in TVCnews i jump up thinking that you want to cane me.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2015
To Mr. Gbenga of Air Force Military School Jos, thanks for the love. You remain dear to me sir
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by PHEMMOLALANG(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2015
My teachers at FOBA, Fatima old boys association: GSS minna especially father O'Connell who has been in the school for over 45 years, he thought me English Language and Literature in English..... The fear of O'Connel is the beginning of wisdom. FOBA 84 kudos to you all[color=#990000][/color]
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2015
apholaryn:
awwww! so u knw I had crush on u? well, I still have feelings fr u tho.thank God u're grown up now.
i recognise him welll.and its def not you grin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by IceDude(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2015
I will never 4get that wicked Uncle Do Good. I for say make e nor beta for u wherever u dey now but that will be too harsh........U just dey flog me almost everyday as if dem send u follow me 4rm my village embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
richommie:
shocked How u take knw.

#YolO
he made it obviousgrin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by iamkingzlee(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. ajose- Mathematics, F.G.C ikole, Ekiti. The only teacher that made me love Maths cry I'm still not a fan of Maths shaa..n
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by bonna4u(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
I can't forget mr Akpanedem my business studies teacher at FGC IK for making me cram the bill of exchange act of 1890. Miss Alice for making me to stop offering agric science in JSS2. This woman turned us into talkatives in the sleep in our bid to memorize botanical names of all plants in the world. I had to quit agric before for I go mad.

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2015
IceDude:
I will never 4get that wicked Uncle Do Good. I for say make e nor beta for u wherever u dey now but that will be too harsh........U just dey flog me almost everyday as if dem send u follow me 4rm my village embarassed

forgive him, abeg...... life is short
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by borie4u(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2015
I can never forget Mr omonusi of blessed memory (SHS IFAKO IJAIYE). u made me a guru in maths n my chemistry teacher Mr oyebanjo.may God reward u anywhere u are.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Kazrem(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
So pathetic that my English teacher in ss1 of Fazloma High School, Iwaya. is no longer alive. She helped me in the correct pronunciation of "th" in a word. People admire the way I pronounce it today. Thank you ma. May your soul continue to rest in perfect piece.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by spicy244(f): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2015
So many teachers to remember this day..... Miss Balogun later became mrs Metilelu, Mr Talabi,Mr Ige,mr Lasisi...... and the list could go on .....I.C.H.S..ikenne

Thanks for impacting my life one way or the other. Happy teachers day
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Chestar5(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2015
My fav. Teacher

*thinking*

*still thinking*

i give it to Mr. Andrew Ogwuche my physics teacher from ss2 to ss3, d man saved my waec o shocked. Our earlier teacher Mr. Kamal have already killed our physics foundationangry wicked kamal

thanks to mr. Uche ....i got a B2 in physicswink

#cutestteacherever
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2015
I give it to Mr Dankwa my Ghanian maths teacher , the most feared teacher who gave me 100% control of the school orchid and garden which I used in manipulating all the boys including bad boys to heed and listen when I talk and keep them under my empire within the school premises and was treated with respect and some with hate but the fear of Mr Dankwa's wrath is the beginning of wisdom - after all ,woe betides you if I report you with a lot of polished story to Mr Dankwa as the one not letting the fruits and the garden to be on their own. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Can’t really say I ever had a favorite teacher but now that I think about it, if I had to pick one, it would be Mr. Kennedy, my history teacher who called me aside in the second week of class and told me I was by far the best student in the class and I should work hard. Was also a very interesting and knowledgeable teacher who helped me discover my interest in Pan African Nationalism.

Mr Ray, my literature and english teacher who, after I had corrected his mistakes a couple of times, conferred upon me the title: Mr. Know It All. Thank you for helping me realize that teachers don’t know everything and people in authority are not always right.

Mr Morro, my government teacher, who would spend his lecture time dictating notes which he had copied almost verbatim from the textbook and thanks to whom I stopped taking notes in any class. I still remember vividly the day I asked you why we had to copy your notes when the school had made us buy the very same textbook that you were “developing” your notes from. You said and I quote ”some students find it hard to read the textbook”; the funny thing was I always I don’t think I ever read those your notes. Shame on you sir, but thank you for helping me see the value of thinking for myself.

Mr Majid, what a hilariously eccentric fellow. This guy was a brilliant physics and maths teacher, very strict but with a mischievous underside, that almost made me fall in love with the subjects. A Young guy, probably in his early thirties or late twenties, that was feared by even the roughest of the rough boys. He would come to school reeking of alcohol and wearing multi-colored woolly socks and some hideous shoes, with the exact same outfit every other day. Rumour was, he was from a rich family. Loved that guy.

Mr … my favorite maths teacher. The day I heard you had committed suicide, I was shocked to the marrow. Why sir? He was still under 50 and whatever had gone wrong, could still have been fixed.

My mom that taught myself and my siblings science, economics, English, history and everything when we were younger; I wonder how she did it?

4 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
he made it obviousgrin
and u didnt let me knw. grin
#YolO
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
richommie:

and u didnt let me knw. grin
#YolO
i saved you beating cause he woulda kicked your asssgrin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by kodlins(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Onyebuchi Chemistry FGGC Owerri

Mr Aja Physics FGGC Owerri
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Shaadey: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2015
I'd be back

*modified*
I'm back

1)I can never forget my C.R.K teacher(junior school) she made me go extra miles in C.R.K..funny enough I've forgotten her name...the way she taught us that subject ehn...you'd think she knows the holy spirit personally.Throughout her stay in the school I was always topping the class in C.R.K.

2) Mrs K that woman almost made me hate biology......asin her class was alwayssss boring . Before you say "jack" Mrs don sleep go.....she was damn lazy and had that "I don't care" attitude.

My dad taught me how to make use of the dictionary and L.C.M.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I give it to Mr Dankwa my Ghanian maths teacher , the most feared teacher who gave me 100% control of the school orchid and garden which I used in manipulating all the boys including bad boys to heed and listen when I talk and keep them under my empire within the school premises and was treated with respect and some with hate but the fear of Mr Dankwa's wrath is the beginning of wisdom - after all , woe betides you if I report you with a lot of polished story to Mr Dankwa as the one not letting the fruits and the garden to be on their own. cheesy grin grin

no be only beating undecided, abi him fit kill shocked
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
i saved you beating cause he woulda kicked your asssgrin
lol. . taa. .see you! only my abs wl scare im. grin
#YolO
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Shaadey:
I'd be back
ALERT, SPACE BOOKER SIGHTED grincheesy
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by AMossley(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
suwalee:
won't forget mama monica nd Mrs chukwuyer eva adelaja
what set?she was nicknamed mama A1
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by rollindollar(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
can never forget ibro and his three headed cane...that moment he catches you in the hostel when you suppose dy class...make u knw say ur own dn do be dat
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Miss. Ola my primary 3 teacher... I was so loved by this woman to an extent that other teachers thought she was a pedophile and my classmates got jealous of me.. She'd practically everyday call me during break and ask me how my previous day was.. even after eating my food she'd always tell me i must eat together with her.. You're one person i'll never forget ma.. Got into trouble many times with the head mistress and proprietor because of me.. LOVE YOU wherever you are..
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by alfajohn: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Akintola,Oritamefa Baptist Nursery school Ibadan. Very strict and liberal with the cane. But he had so much confidence in my ability and he tolerated my excesses when he could. He was my friend in every sense of the word. Wish I could see him and continue the friendship. God bless you anywhere you are now.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by osho213(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
thanks to all my teachers now am a corper teachin agriculture because of the love I have for agriculture...
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by rollindollar(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Mr. ajose- Mathematics, F.G.C ikole, Ekiti. The only teacher that made me love Maths cry I'm still not a fan of Maths shaa..n
my friend also went to F.G.C ikole...plz what year did u graduate from there
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Pigin1: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2015
Back then in State High School, Alimosho, Lagos state!!! Mr Popoola really dealt with me then.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Drsheddy(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2015
John Pepe of Government science secondary school Dekina Kogi state all your flogging then just because I plug mango to eat because of hunger then.. You flogged a hell out of me God dey sha...I remember Mr. SJ Momoh God will continue to bless you.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by AMossley(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Sunmonu,HMHS Ikirun You taught me maths and f.maths and till date,I still remember
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by 1Dray(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Negatively, it's definitely Mr. Ezekiel.

Mr Ezekiel, wherever you're now, God will pay you back of all the wrong you did me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] / Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.