Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (27036 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by adonbilivit: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Sarhamsyn:
but i can't remember any of my teacher cry... I remember uncle Sam shaaa, he his not my teacher but my hostel master... mhen uncle cn task students when they return frm holiday.
ex commando. uncle Sam of palm house.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
my class teacher.he was so cute and he had a crush on me.so grin
shocked How u take knw.

#YolO
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by tolustx(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2015
I can never forget Mr. Adeniyi. He taught me in primary 2 and primary 3 @ Methodist Nursery and Primary School, Asero, Abeokuta.

Very great and loving man who gave me a lotta confidence and love for academics, especially in mathematics.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Bibidear:
Mr ajayi,my agric teacher, FGC Ikirun. He showed me hell dat i was always failing his subject even failed it in my WAEC

nah so you hate am reach undecided
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by adonbilivit: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Auntie Oby!she's very wicked.Flogs recklessly...she's childless till date...I av 4givn her tho.
ipaja abi?
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by kaziblake(f): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr aigbedion(mr allow)goverment teacher,the best oke afa secondary school had ever had. thanks for everything sir
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by imoci(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2015
I will never forget MRS YETUNDE BADMUS she is the best teacher i ever had all my life.
she taught me in pry 6.
Happy teachers day to you ma.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Babaken(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr ossai in his word during my jss if you think you are going to use expo to pass thiis exam my dear u are joking you better read ur books hard.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Loonyy(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Shout out to ma CRK teacher Mrs Braide, she changed the game for me
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by LOC1(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2015
I will give it to my Director and Principal mr. Oladimeji Abdul. This man can teach any subject. The part that i will remember for a long time was when he dealt mercilessly with my set (class of 14) during our SSCE he made life terrible for us. He treated us as strangers and he was even ready to help us fail but today I have my result and I can defend it.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Bibidear(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
mrtopeqs:

nah so you hate am reach undecided
that man was over me and my friends,he would always fail me,when i sit with my friends and we copy each other,he would always use the register to mark his exams. Mehn that man do me bad thing
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Joyekpen: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Kai Handsome Mr Bako the crush of all girls in New Era College benin city, this is for you. In SS1, You asked the class a question "what is supply" and pointed at me sittin at the back to answer, I had no idea and Evelyn next to me whispered something and deep inside I knew it was wrong answer but l had no other option cause l was so blank that moment, l said it and you looked at me and called me a DUNCE! Tears came out oF my eyes and l resolved NEVER AGAIN will l be insulted in public. Today 20something years later, l am a Charted Accountant, passed all levels once, its you Mr Bako. Thank you!

8 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by dayolawore: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Simeon Ugbodovon, my former English Teacher back then in Sharon Rose College, Saki. I'll forever be proud of nd grateful to him. He motivated us to like d subject which i eventually studied at d University. Lord bless him forever.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Phunmibi: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2015
My mum, she taught me mathematics in our language. She took me through further mathematics.
I can remember the days of doing my maths assignment on Monday mornings, the days when she would ask me to go and gather stones and start counting, the days when I would use bottle covers to count. Now, it's all because of you mum, I fell in love with mathematics, graduated as the best in high school, graduated as the best in the polytechnic, and I know the same will go for my university education.

A big Thanks to, Mrs. Ceceilia Adebayo
Thanks, mum, you the best
Love you bunches!

Happy Teacher's day to you!

3 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by SBJoji(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
You cant be what you are today without his help,he shows you the distinction between right and wrong,he moulds your character and behavior just to bring out the best in you. Do you know who he is? Fulani people call him modibbo Hausas call him Malam Kanuris call him malum Arabs call him mu'allim The white man calls him a teacher In china he is 教师 Hindus called him mastajee And in french he is professeur Dedicated to all my teachers who in one way or the other touch my life in different aspects. # HappyWorldTeachersDay # SB~Joji

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by ada40: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Mr Tunde. I still dey remember the cane wey u flog me when u ask me make i draw Lion as pratical. No b my fault say the lion resemble goat na angry

hahahahahaagriiiiiiiihahahahaha
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by itops(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
My school vice principal, she taught us economics, she was so rude that we student nick named her "AFFIT EKA NWANSI" MEANING " THE PUPU OF NWANSI'S MOTHER" one of those beating she gave me made me report her to my mother who came to the school to fight her, only for the intervention of my school principal.

Secondly, shout out to my school principal, who though was strict but is still my no.1 in my line of academics. She made great impact in my life.

Happy teachers day to both my able school principal," MRS EKON" & "AFFIT EKA NWANSI'.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2015
All glory to God, but I cant forget my Geography teacher Mr Adepoju Tayo. He said to me, Job you have a lot of opportunities, you can be great in life. I remember you Mr. Aderogba, Mr. Agesin et al (ELAM BAPTIST SECONDARY SCHOOL, SAKI)
God bless you all. cool
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by katerine7(f): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr jimoh a.k.a kanji dam(u know my logic) happy teachers day to u sir and thank u,I am what I am today because of u may God continue to bless u sir.Amen

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by itops(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Mr Tunde. I still dey remember the cane wey u flog me when u ask me make i draw Lion as pratical. No b my fault say the lion resemble goat na angry

Eayaaahhhh!!! Lol, you tell say you be artist?
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by glimpse(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Shodayo Geography teacher in Immaculate Heart Comprehensive High School, Maryland, Lagos. if your note no complete,just fly window comot for him class before he enter o, if not, you go regret why you no comot.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by AbubakarGarba: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2015
My mathematics teacher mal Abubakar Azare
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:

you funny die grin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Nwanyi Maths grin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Bibidear:

that man was over me and my friends,he would always fail me,when i sit with my friends and we copy each other,he would always use the register to mark his exams. Mehn that man do me bad thing
eeya, he was really mean on you guys oh........ anyway
forgive am jor wink
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2015
maximilian19:

dat mean u neva see the forewall of a primary sch, let alone a lesson teacher. Or maybe, u are among the people dat went to school road instead of school.
[email] Mo'fucka did you have to insult me? [/email]

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Michizzy(f): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Clifford Egejuru, my principal and Literature in English teacher. Flog stubbornness commot from my body and also showed me the right path. Happy teachers day!
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by beemzy2014(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
TITILAYO DAY CARE NURSERY AND PRY SCHOOL, TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE, LAGOS

MR ANAGBO (Ghanaian) - The best head teacher the world can get

Mr Kumsin (Ghanaian) - my pry 3 teacher

Mr Samuel (Ghanaian) - my pry 4 teacher.

Me love you all, can you please cum teach my kids too?
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by StevDesmond(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
so much indebted to my primary 6 teacher; Mrs christy akabueze for laying a solid foundation on which I stand firmly 2day. Also to Mr GJ okonkwo of blessed memory, Mr Anigbogu, Mr Agu , Mr Echekwube (isi efi) & Dr mrs Aniegbue all of st charles special science school onitsha. Happy teachers day
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by olamind15(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr I.k and mrs akintola
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
beemzy2014:

TITILAYO DAY CARE NURSERY AND PRY SCHOOL, TAFAWA BALEWA SQUARE, LAGOS

MR ANAGBO (Ghanaian) - The best head teacher the world can get
Mr Kumsin (Ghanaian) - my pry 3 teacher
Mr Samuel (Ghanaian) - my pry 4 teacher.

Me love you all, can you please cum teach my kids too?
waow
no Nigerian teacher in your school
undecided
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by maryhaam(f): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Shoutout to Mr olokode,my intro tech teacher,just to let you know that, what am doing has nothing to to do with the intro tech,and the way you flog me.it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! / Unizik Cut- Off For 2011/2012 / Meet Olumide Olulade, Medical Graduate From Howard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.