Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (27035 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by labbyboi(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
Mr Abija" the nickname, Ansar-ud-deen grammar school falolu.

this man made me drag my buttocks on bare ground from the school gate to staff room.

my new uniform got torn that day. my mum flogged nonsense out of me that day at home.

and my principal when I changed school, Mr kpotie,saint finbarrs college, ur words on encouragement made me not to give up despite challenges then.

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Obi, O.L.A.
Mr Adebisi, Igbobi
Late Elder Uche, G.C.U.

These ones made an impact, indirectly.

I never really had direct interactions with any of my teachers, always seemed like a 'notice me' activity.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2015
tolexy007:
b
abeg wetin be b??
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by d33types: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Aunty Meg/mama akpofure..My maths teacher..she made me love maths
Mr Iriferi: chemistry

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by villavic(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
I can't even remember their names again except Mr Toyin my maths teacher, kudos to my introtech teacher he made me run as fast as I can for his subject, don't want to remember fine art thank God it was optional too...dou now I want to be like those that I actually ran away for there subject
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by ellarry(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
mr. Olayiwola ( baba layi )! You contributed greatly to my life. God bless you and your family sir.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Tobium1(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Abel, he infused chemistry into my head and made me love de subject. By God's grace i'm a graduate of Pure Chemistry

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by McCarlito(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
To all the teachers out there I want u to know this.... "To the world you may be just a TEACHER; But to your Students, you are a HERO."

#McCarlito Says So

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Bibidear(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr ajayi,my agric teacher, FGC Ikirun. He showed me hell dat i was always failing his subject even failed it in my WAEC
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Leiykong(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs V.F. Majekodunmi Financial Accounting Teacher Ma Best Teacher Ever
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by osnova(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Master Sylvester aka #shitu.... That two by two stick wey u knack mua for head..ur own version still dey come after i enroll finish for Army.. Any way... Can't forget Man#p my maths teacher.. funny ways u taught ud maths i could remember. Thumbs up man.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by mathelo(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Olumorin(Headmaster), Mr. Mooto, Corper Taiwo, Mrs. Mariam Abubakar(Literature mistress), Corper Georgina Orukpabo,Ijumu Local Government Secodary School
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by officialgeorge(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
ahhhh... mr sesan....I remeba d day e caught me wit chips during physics exam omo see touch ur toes floging....4yrs afta d mark is eva fwesh...
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by beemzy2014(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2015
lol

Nelsizzy:
Mr Tunde. I still dey remember the cane wey u flog me when u ask me make i draw Lion as pratical. No b my fault say the lion resemble goat na angry
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by tolexy007(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
abeg wetin be b??
B is the second letter in alphabet cheesy
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by apholaryn: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
my class teacher.he was so cute and he had a crush on me.so grin
awwww! so u knw I had crush on u? well, I still have feelings fr u tho.thank God u're grown up now.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Rossonero: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Never will I forget my wonderful teacher, Mrs Asha of Baptist Academy. She's great.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Gasout:
My biology teacher; Mr Collins. I got used to bulky note from my ss1. Where u used double 80 leaves for biology just for a term.

You went to CDSS Abuja?

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by oluwafemi01: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2015
My computer and English teacher..they thought me on hw to associate with people
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
My mathematics Teacher - Engineer T. A. Alalafia
My Biology Teacher - Mrs Ogundimu.

Teachers with drive, passion and sense. I love and miss you. *shed tears of love and remembrance*

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by UndespicableMe(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.
-Joyce Meyer

The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called 'truth'.
-Dan Rather

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
-Albert Einstein

Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.
-Charles Kuralt

Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you've got something to share.
-Steve Harvey

One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
-Philip Wylie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Issokay
tolexy007:

B is the second letter in alphabet cheesy
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Lawsimon(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
My history teacher, mrs Essien. A wonderful mother and a great teacher you are. I miss your advice and motherly love and care. God will bless you for me.

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Pelummy(f): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Ikujuni, oruko ro ogbeni yen mehn

I cant forget him lailai

Wicked die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by drmikeadams(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
>: grin grin shout to mrs AA Dike,mrs Aginam,mrs Ekpo,Mr chiwendu,mrs Ekarika,late Mr nwankwo,late Matron.....repping NINLAN..

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by mikkypel(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Falusi aka eshin Morocco.. This man can run, flog and he is a farmer, well Na Agric teacher.. This man go dey train school team, he would be pursuing the team boys in training, if he gets in touch with you, Na flogging.. U go cun dey wonder if Na ball u dey train 4 or punishment

3 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by suwalee(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Ambjosh:
Today the 5th day of October is generally marked as a day for teachers in Nigeria. In the spirit of that, let's use this opportunity to remember that remarkable teacher that impacted our lives either positively or the other way round. I'll go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr Tofa, once in Ang. Grammar School, somewhere in Delta. Thank you for contributing to what i am today. Infact I'll classify you as a " a teacher without border" lol. There is barely a subject he can't teach you. Thanks also for always tearing my back with those your rafia cane. lol now i know the importance. Happy Teachers Day to you sir!!!!!
Let's keep the ball rolling. Share yours!
won't forget mama monica nd Mrs chukwuyer eva adelaja
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by DIVINE78: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2015
So I was caught by Mrs Rose for defecating in her farm and she was taking me to the staff room threatening fire and brimstone. I was imagining the flogging and the shame that would follow and all of a sudden we met Mr Akadri and he asked me what my offense was. Mrs Rose narrated it. Mr Akadri made a joke out of it. He said my poo was a manure far better than NPK fertiliser.
I couldn't believe it when Mrs Rose asked me to go and sin no more.
Shout out to Mr Akadri.

9 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by maximilian19(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2015
The teacher with more impact to me is Mr salihu sani, thought me maths and show me many way to solve them, unlike on stupid biology teacher dat was introduced to us mallam Muhammad, dat call phylum pailum, calls father, parza, during dat time, biology is a class of Comedy.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by yungrashee(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2015
I can never forget my agric teacher mr.John abidemi abijesus....d man go dey laugh dz min nd d next mins he dn bone face dey cane us.....

and mr.magaji...dt man nah weirdo..no margin u dn enter am, no date ur lyf dn kasala....nd counsellor, mr.olajide e.t.c. love u all grin grin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by pushtani(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Adaahjacob:
My English teacher. I kissed her at tender age.
Ehn, kiss?? You bad Gan oo

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by 2fine2fast(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr A. Amouah of Blessed Memory....
One reason i will never hate Ghana.
He opened up my brain in K.G II
He gave me a Quantum Leap

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Student Incarcerated Unjustly, Please Help! / Unizik Cut- Off For 2011/2012 / What Is Local Government Identification Letter, i'm confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.