Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (27012 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Aunty whatever her name is, my French teacher...... She likes beating us with broom.

...... Ma diick won't forgive yhu for that

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by loadux(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs aribike my pry 4 teacher and my favorite teacher, love you to pieces made me fall in love with school.
Mrs akiosi nry3 this woman wicked die
Mr asogba my biology teacher, who made me fall in love with biology and inspired me to be a doctor today.
my mum, a maths teacher who made fall in love with maths till date.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by engrjacuzzi: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
who still remember Mr manko of FGC ilorin? I can't forget the follow teachers during my FGC Ilorin days; Alh Kareem(maths), Mrs Okpaleke(integrated science), Mr oduniyi, Mr esan, Mrs akanmode, Mr Thomas, Mr mgbemena.
these were great teachers that made impact.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by IceDude(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2015
mrtopeqs:

forgive him, abeg...... life is short
That Ghanaian teacher really tormented me. There was a time our headmaster asked us to buy him gift during his send off party. I didnt even bother to tell my mum abt it but my amebo frnd told her, she bought me a brand new blender to present........Guess what i did, i intentionally destroyed the blender on my way to school cos of the hatred i had for him. I have 4given him now sha

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by dannyben5: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2015
i remenba in jss my english teacher mr abel i swear dat guy na flogging machine,he dy flog us 4 noise making everyday sotey flogging con be lyk drugs tò us
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by apholaryn: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

i recognise him welll.and its def not you grin
ops! It's me na. ave not really changed, av I?
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
richommie:

lol. . taa. .see you! only my abs wl scare im. grin

#YolO
abs?? the 1pack you got or which grin
my friend gerrahere
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by maximilian19(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Mo'fucka did you have to insult me? [/email]

tobiee, sorry oo, but i no insult u, i just hit d nail on the head instead of run round d bush.

Ok no vex cos i know say na school road u dey go den, not sch.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
IceDude:
That Ghanaian teacher really tormented me. There was a time our headmaster asked us to buy him gift during his send off party. I didnt even bother to tell my mum abt it but my amebo frnd told her, she bought me a brand new blender to present........Guess what i did, i intentionally destroyed the blender on my way to school cos of the hatred i had for him. I have 4given him now sha
good you forgave him.

but you badt OH
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2015
apholaryn:
ops! It's me na. ave not really changed, av I?
you'v changed unrecognisably ooh
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Shams218(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2015
OSMOSES, FORMULA and Mr. Sunday @ sucesspoint ur little boy is now a CHEMIST today. God bless u guys...
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by aluko360(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Selby of Ades0la Model School; thank you for the elementary years. Your boy is now grown up now.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
maximilian19:

tobiee, sorry oo, but i no insult u, i just hit d nail on the head instead of run round d bush.

Ok no vex cos i know say na school road u dey go den, not sch.
[email] Lol, Okay. [/email]
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by toysleek(f): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Obasanya, my Physics teacher at FGGC Akure.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

abs?? the 1pack you got or which grin
my friend gerrahere

lol. . ve been workin awt for the past 8months.
. . .i dont want to upload my abs pix. cos i no won cause distraction especially cos of the ladies here. grin
Dey fit begin send pms. . tongue
includin you sef lolzz.

#YolO
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by kennysteve77: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Celebrate your teacher by nominating him/her for a cash prize of N100,000

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
dayolawore:
Mr Simeon Ugbodovon, my former English Teacher back then in Sharon Rose College, Saki. I'll forever be proud of nd grateful to him. He motivated us to like d subject which i eventually studied at d University. Lord bless him forever.

grin back then in 2001
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Ayameze2015(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
I give it to Miss Prisca Kayode (my form mistress), Mr Simon Zamani a.k.a (uncle maths) at Adventist Nursery and Primary school Numan, Adamawa state.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by khennykhay(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
They are two teacher in my school CSE in lagos
who I can never 4get, my C.R.K teacher wen I was in jss class bt wen I was in Ss class she taught me government and taught art student CRS ,I am recognizing her today coz of her honesty to her work and the way she explains, even without writing note and reading if u write her exam be u get below 57 den u re a dumb due to d way she explains, thanks to her...
the other one my maths teacher wen I was in ss2 he is a man very short, dat one like boning, even if u greet him he will not respond, this man ehn, I remember every Thurs we have maths 4 two periods in d morning d way he explains would even annoy u,he don't even gve room 4 explanation ... he den gve u classwork he wilgve time to submit 10 mins after dat tym b4 u submit u will receive a numerous slashes of cane on ur back worst enough if u did nt submit den u din enter am. @ d end of d term d most brilliant student in class is having 50% bt wen we got to ss3 they changed him we were very excited at least d term even d dumbest was having 50% so dose two teachers I won't 4get dem
;DThey are two teacher in my school CSE in lagos
who I can never 4get, my C.R.K teacher wen I was in jss class bt wen I was in Ss class she taught me government and taught art student CRS ,I am recognizing her today coz of her honesty to her work and the way she explains, even without writing note and reading if u write her exam be u get below 57 den u re a dumb due to d way she explains, thanks to her...
the other one my maths teacher wen I was in ss2 he is a man very short, dat one like boning, even if u greet him he will not respond, this man ehn, I remember every Thurs we have maths 4 two periods in d morning d way he explains would even annoy u,he don't even gve room 4 explanation ... he den gve u classwork he wilgve time to submit 10 mins after dat tym b4 u submit u will receive a numerous slashes of cane on ur back worst enough if u did nt submit den u din enter am. @ d end of d term d most brilliant student in class is having 50% bt wen we got to ss3 they changed him we were very excited at least d term even d dumbest was having 50% so dose two teachers I won't 4get dem
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by teekay213(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
my french teacher in primary school.she always calls me"my husband"despite she was the hottest teacher.i can't just but to be the best french student in the class.i wish i was grown up to marry her.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
richommie:

lol. . ve been workin awt for the past 8months.
. . .i dont want to upload my abs pix. cos i no won cause distraction especially cos of the ladies here. grin
Dey fit begin send pms. . tongue
includin you sef lolzz.

#YolO
lol.am not impressed.empty vessels make the loudest noise tongue
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Mufasa27(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Mr Tunde. I still dey remember the cane wey u flog me when u ask me make i draw Lion as pratical. No b my fault say the lion resemble goat na angry
Hehehehehe, if na me be ur teacher sef I go do the same, why go draw lion and the tin go resemble goat out of all animal....kikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Bushirenigeria(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shout out to Mrs Orisabiyi My Principal / Oral English teacher, Mrs Oni- Music teacher, Mr Olayinka -Fine Art, Mr Momoh ( beating prof)- Economics teacher that gave me N200 for being the best Overall.....Love you all
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by olu1759(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Just yesterday I saw mr Biyi,my who taught me bus studies 10 yrs ago,he was on a bike,I was driving,we were both stoped by the traffic lite nd I greeted him,he replied(EKU IJOMETA SIR).he couldn't recognize me again,the same man who flog me that I was unable to walk,I couldn't go to school to school for a week.that guy was an Animal then.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by suwalee(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
AMossley:

what set?she was nicknamed mama A1

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Christine01(f): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Momoh- Taught me Mathematics. I've never met a patient and a kind teacher like him.

Mr Imafidon- Taught me Physics.

My Mum (Mrs M.A. Ajayi)- Taught me English Language. May her gentle soul RIP. On October 12 2015, it will be four years you went to rest in the bosom of the Lord. Love and miss you so much Mum.

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Lsofdk(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
nedu2000:
Miss Irene...ruthless,st catherine's model school.She got married sha,the person way marry her try,became Mrs Anobili

i also attended st catherine, i knew her to be so bt guess i was lucky wen she taught me. dt woman force me 2 use fork n knife, cross legs while sitting, i think it paid off
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
our home economics teacher then, some he's a pastor he won't the class home economics ooo but Christian knowledge. I was wonder why the authorities change it for him
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Adaezeagu(f): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
That's so.insensitive to say na
Na God dey give pikin
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by nedu2000(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lsofdk:

i also attended st catherine, i knew her to be so bt guess i was lucky wen she taught me. dt woman force me 2 use fork n knife, cross legs while sitting, i think it paid off
abeg she too harsh,with all her phonetics whether she live for america b4 I dunno angry had great memories from that school sha smiley
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by singlefade25(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm, my principal Mr. Oke, ikeja grammar school, bolade.......the best principal ever.

my english teacher, Mrs Nsoro AKA sweet mummy. she was my neighbour that woman wicked die, anytime she and my mum fight for house, next day at school, she will beat me.

Lastly, Mr.Adams of adams lesson boladale oshodi, that man taught me maths, i will never forget you sir.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by rubi96(f): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Ikem my English Teacher (D.P.P.S) who taught me to read books. Read Potter's wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike and Mine Boy by Peter Abrams in Primary four because of this man. Though late now, still have fond memories of him. RIP Mr Ikem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / LAUTECH Students Honour Lecturer For Being Outstanding [Photos] / Vice Chancellors Counter ASUU, Say Universities Can Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.