Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

vr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28212 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

vr by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
cn

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: vr by INTROVERT(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
is it the same rochas that want to build school for IDPS in admawa grin grin grin grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: vr by cana882(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Introvert!!!

But okoro-chaw why?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
rt

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: vr by ifex370(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
exxell:

How can I open a thead by 10:46 pm and you comment by 10:46 pm? Are you a monitoring spirit? sad sad sad

Are you a Jazzman like Rochas Okorocha? undecided undecided undecided

I believe introvert is a Nairaland system bug...

seuns website is infected...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
op

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
qx

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by ifex370(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
keep it coming...

APC are nothing but scammers... all lying LIARS shall be brought to judgement

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by duality(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
No need. He won election less than six month ago. How on earth did he win?

The train has left the station please.

12 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
cr

12 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
nt

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by ifex370(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
exxell:

Will do just that whether Imolites like it or not. They can keep hiding their heads in shame while their state goes down... If it were in my Anambra now, things will be burning now because we don't tolerate rubbish or nonsense.

suffering in silence... just like the frigin deltans did for a whole 8 years

I spit on delta state

12 Likes

Re: vr by winniz: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Everyone is angry with that scammer Rochas but wepu nke atoo cheesy

12 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
“(6) Two months ago, I was driving towards a market called relief. The Big Pothole there destroyed my bottom plate and bumper. I felt like driving like that to government house and ramming Rochas with my car. ”

Hhaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin I'm sure the soldiers & Mopol at the government house would have used you & your car as target practice. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
tr

12 Likes

Re: vr by Vicboi1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Zoharariel:
“(6) Two months ago, I was driving towards a market called relief. The Big Pothole there destroyed my bottom plate and bumper. I felt like driving like that to government house and ramming Rochas with my car. ”
Hhaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin I'm sure the soldiers & Mopol at the government house would have used you & your car as target practice. grin
Bro God bless u for this thread Rochas is a complete fool I pray he dies he and his family is feeding on imo state money and he wants to collect loans thunder fire that man and his generation the worst part is that he live doing China roads just quote me anywhere as Christmas is approaching he would start pouring groundnut oil on roads as soo people would come and start shouting his bastard name imo is in it baddest state I hate that man none of his projects are good roads are bar uncompleted projects up and down imo state money is in his stomach stupid man just wait until 2019 I promise that that man would die owelle u are a criminals and ur punishment is coming

10 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
tr

13 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
xc

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by Vicboi1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
This are the pics I took on what he is doing In nekede he is owing salaries and owning pensioners and he doesn't want to pay them I pray that his family member suffer the way people are suffering in imo I wish he dies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by bendovex: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2015
yes, you are very correct. i am an imolite but i cannot support evil, okorocha is really a wolf in sheep's clothing. that dude has really finished my darling state, Imo. I'm glad it's happening now, because we told them to be wise but some brainwashed people said 'rochas we know', thank God they are also suffering it. Rochas okorocha has no human sympathy, people are dying in their numbers and the man that calls himself the governor doesn't even care. He is only after his own pocket.

He used his sugar coated tongue to woo them during campaign and they all fell for it, today they are all suffering it. even Obasanjo in 2011 called him a big thief and people thought it was a joke. may God deliver us from this emperor of our time.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: vr by Vicboi1(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2015
bendovex:
yes, you are very correct. i am an imolite but i cannot support evil, okorocha is really a wolf in sheep's clothing. that dude has really finished my darling state, Imo. I'm glad it's happening now, because we told them to be wise but some brainwashed people said 'rochas we know', thank God they are also suffering it. Rochas okorocha has no human sympathy, people are dying in their numbers and the man that icalls himself the governor doesn't even care. He is only after his own pocket.

He used his sugar coated tongue to woo them during campaign and they all fell for it, today they are all suffering it. even Obasanjo in 2011 called him a big thief and people thought it was a joke. may God deliver us from this emperor of our time.
I hates this Man because I knew he would take imo backwards he has no plan for one we are watching him when 2019 comes let's see what he is going to do he wants to make his stupid in law and deputy governor run for governor and deputy governor but I know that God would never allow him because he is a disgrace to Imo people just imagine his becoming the president of Nigeria he would sells us to the whites he is only interested in his own pocket

13 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2015
cz

17 Likes

Re: vr by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19am On Oct 06, 2015
@OP unfortunately, Imo will bear him till 2019

7 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Will do just that whether Imolites like it or not. They can keep hiding their heads in shame while their state goes down... If it were in my Anambra now, things will be burning now because we don't tolerate rubbish or nonsense.

I will equally prove that anambra is worse. I wonder why you people are all out to fight an innocent man because he is popular as an Igbo man outside Igboland. He is detribalised and a true nationalist. Above all he is a core Igbo man.

4 Likes

Re: vr by malton: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2015
It isn't even up to 7 months that they voted him back in. Were they hitherto blind or this is sheer propaganda?

6 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 12:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Vicboi1:
This are the pics I took on what he is doing In nekede he is owing salaries and owning pensioners and he doesn't want to pay them I pray that his family member suffer the way people are suffering in imo I wish he dies

Nekede road was claimed to be awarded by FG for 6billion thereby shutting Imo government out until erosion almost cut off the road. The State government is trying to control the erosion in its capacity which you should commend. The scammer was Jonathan who claimed to have awarded the road.

You wish he dies because he won your candidate in election.

8 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Rochas thinking about the Presidency in 2019 is dead on arrival. Even Anambra Big men and Big Boys won't support him.

He does not need Anambra big men with voting strength of 400thousand to win. Kano, Katsina, Kaduna and Lagos with voting strength of over 2million are there for grabs.

5 Likes

Re: vr by LordMecuzy(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Lol OP no kill yourself biko....
wait till 2019

1 Like

Re: vr by ahaz: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2015
op God bless u for this thread. i have decided not to be talking on the anti christ called rochas. i and some enlighteend imolites took our time to tell people about this demon but funny enough we were greated with insults.though am not from imo,i work and stay in owerri the problem with imolites is that they celebrate mediocrity above reality and i think that rochas understands that and used as a wepon against the state.do you know that owerri is the only state capital without a functioning public water supply?fhe only state capital without a functioning goverment hospital,the only state without a legislative arm of government....yet thr people kept calm.what can one say than to blame it on stupidity or hypnotisim...as for me,i want him to continue cos imolites asked for it and they have seen it.but let it serve as a warning to imolites,next time you people should be more discerning when next you choose a leader.leadership is not fot loud mouthed and suger coated tongues like rochas.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: vr by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

I will equally prove that anambra is worse. I wonder why you people are all out to fight an innocent man because he is popular as an Igbo man outside Igboland. He is detribalised and a true nationalist. Above all he is a core Igbo man.
I am not from Imo state but am a Nigerian bad governance in any state is bad governance towards all Nigerians. Oga it will be fair if you give us facts to counter op rather throwing sentiments arounds.

23 Likes

Re: vr by ahaz: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Nekede road was claimed to be awarded by FG for 6billion thereby shutting Imo government out until erosion almost cut off the road. The State government is trying to control the erosion in its capacity which you should commend. The scammer was Jonathan who claimed to have awarded the road.

You wish he dies because he won your candidate in election.
guy if you have any iota of honour in you,thats if you know the meaning quietly leave this thread.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by b3llo(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Too bad!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC / Osinbajo, Rotimi Amaechi And Governor Umahi: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.