Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin (10137 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / +18 How I Mastubate With Ma Girl Friend And We Also Switch Gender Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by freshcvvs: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

U dnt av to tag my actions good or bad
Do you kno what is called *reading in btwn d lines*
Ur action spoke for u the way you replied me sounds so condeming u can like to deny it bt any sane educated human wud kno wat u actually meant
M nt a fool!!!!!!!!! angry

Your conscience is eating you deep, not me, i didn't say anything good nor bad.

BTW, who told you Jesus didn't condemn no one in the bible? did he not condemn the scribes and pharisees?

Did he not tell the Adulterous woman to go and "SIN" no more? meaning he told her she sinned which is judging.

before you quote bible, be very sure lol..

if you think sleeping with a guy is a sin, why not stop rather than "saying" "judge not, or don't condemn?
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
freshcvvs:

Your conscience is eating you deep, not me, i didn't say anything good nor bad.

BTW, who told you Jesus didn't condemn no one in the bible? did he not condemn the scribes and pharisees?

Did he not tell the Adulterous woman to go and "SIN" no more? meaning he told her she sinned which is judging.

before you quote bible, be very sure lol..

if you think sleeping with a guy is a sin, why not stop rather than "saying" "judge not, or don't condemn?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear i av no idea of wat u saying

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by freshcvvs: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I swear i av no idea of wat u saying

Good, now go and sin no more! tongue
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by Cutehector(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
TrapLORD:
You not far from the truth bro cheesy
hehehehehhehe.. grin
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by lilliesboy(m): 2:28am On Apr 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Are we in china? undecided

Are the Chinese not human beings with vagina and penis?
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by lilliesboy(m): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Don't feel guilty as long as you did not rape her. Having mutual-sex with a cousin is NOT a crime/sin to me.
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by lilliesboy(m): 2:38am On Apr 18, 2016
praxs:
first of all, some religions do allow marriage between cousins, hence it's not an abomination to them. However, I do not know your religion. Secondly, what does your tradition says about such? While to others, it completely normal others is not... Make your research base on the suggestions given
So, you believe in this thing called "incest" or "we-are-related" bullshit? In this 21st Century? Guy, both of you did no wrong. She is neither your sister, niece nor aunt. For me, I can date/sex my cousin as long as my father/mother or brother/sister did not give birth to her. Many people, especially CRAZEtians tend to bring in religion and pseudo-science (e.g. "inbreeding" ) whenever it comes to matters like this, forgeting that their own so-called religious figures and European colonialists did same. To those hypocrites called CRAZEtians: Sarah and Abraham were sisters and brothers; Isaac and Rebecca were cousins, Cain married his own sister, and Lot and his two daughters had sex and brought-up kids. Did your god punish any of them for their so-called incest? Show me. Even the "English Royal Family" is well-known for marrying within the same family line, yet they are prospering to this day and brought the BuyBULL to you bLACK African monkeys that can't think.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by praxs(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2016
lilliesboy:

So, you believe in this thing called "incest" or "we-are-related" bullshit? In this 21st Century? Guy, both of you did no wrong. She is neither your sister, niece nor aunt. For me, I can date/sex my cousin as long as my father/mother or brother/sister did not give birth to her. Many people, especially CRAZEtians tend to bring in religion and pseudo-science (e.g. "inbreeding" ) whenever it comes to matters like this, forgeting that their own so-called religious figures and European colonialists did same. To those hypocrites called CRAZEtians: Sarah and Abraham were sisters and brothers; Isaac and Rebecca were cousins, Cain married his own sister, and Lot and his two daughters had sex and brought-up kids. Did your god punish any of them for their so-called incest? Show me. Even the "English Royal Family" is well-known for marrying within the same family line, yet they are prospering to this day and brought the BuyBULL to you bLACK African monkeys that can't think.
And for u to make your point, u have to attack christians.even if everyone in the bible does that, you as a person can choose not to do it if u dont feel like. Moreover, all u mentioned were pre-jesus era, inbreeding was clearly explained in the new testament (jesus time).. Yes the bible forbids inbreeding.. And its still doesnt make it right weada the europeans are doing it or not, our standard is God tro jesus christ his son. Christians cant think right.. Its the muslim thinking that result to bokoharam isis alqda, alshabab, suicide bomding, forceful conversion, beheading, hatred towrds Christians and jews, etc...
Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by lilliesboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
praxs:

And for u to make your point, u have to attack christians.even if everyone in the bible does that, you as a person can choose not to do it if u dont feel like. Moreover, all u mentioned were pre-jesus era,...
"PRE-Crazetian era" you say. So, your god was a pre-CRAZEtian god and CRAZEtian god that changes from time to time? Little wonder, imbecil*c CRAZEtians like you always changes from time to time. I got no time for stupid hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Had Sex!with Ma Cousin by praxs(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
lilliesboy:

"PRE-Crazetian era" you say. So, your god was a pre-CRAZEtian god and CRAZEtian god that changes from time to time? Little wonder, imbecil*c CRAZEtians like you always changes from time to time. I got no time for stupid hypocrites!
Yea just exactly how hypocritic and devilish blooding sucking muslims are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abet No Any Nairalander Gel Fine Reach My Babe (pics) / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.