Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (93008 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by mubarak001(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
she is hot. but am hotter . cheesy

...is obvious you are hotter with the size of your kini.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Attention seeker

Looking for people husbands to seduce~

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
pics please
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by mubarak001(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
"...hopefully he's also got her medicine too. Lol!" grin

When you said medicine...as in to say she just left Yaba left?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Your pishur or...
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by stasius: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Please nairaland can I say something?

IDIOT!
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by diczo(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
why she no face the camera.show us every thing since she wants to be unclad
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by vickjohn(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
l0lz them lite fire 4 ur b0dy?grin
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by pinkiberry(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

She has greater looks that yours (obviously)

*she's gat round and attractive boobs than yours

*check out her glowing skin compared to yours undecided

*take a look at that natural looking lips, all I see is paint on your lips

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

*she is yellow pawpaw, you are backboard

So tell us where the HOTTER you is coming from
u must be high on cheap weed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by M4gunners: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Maybe later on in the near future, but as of now, i don't think so. No homo oh.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by davidque007(m): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Yeah rite!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by ezebunafo(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
yea u re hotter just checked u out,we have the most beautiful girls on nairaland.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by teadrake(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Really?Perhaps,a demonstratn my dear
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

U sure? Check ur mail.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by vizkiz: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
u must be high on cheap weed

you must be high on kingtom, sorry I meant tomtom to think you are anywhere near HOT. You are OK though

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by berzek(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
true bae #why don't we hook up
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by omolayo1(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
[size=16[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#770077][/color]pt]HAIR SOLUTIONS SALON [/size]

AT SIGNBOARD BUS STOP ADO BADORE ROAD AJAH LAGOS

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by KMJY(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Accept! Your DP proves it all

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by adellam16(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Who knew her before? Nobody! Cos she was opportuned to date iyanya ( which dey both r still denying) gives her d licence to do wat she had been aiming for! Which is selling her market, by posing nude oooo! So dat wen iyanya dumps her at least she was a celeb nd some poor soul will marry her. Smart girl
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by imtfans(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
u b gas or lasser heater?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Are you mad??

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
ok.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Your hotness fit boil me water now now? Because I wan make garri, I dey hungry badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by teyyso: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by stevealibi: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Who dash dis one undecided
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
and this made FP, why?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2015
no you are not.

pinkiberry:
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Rockstar2014(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Birds of thesame feather; I have this prejudice for this Iyanya guy, don't know why though.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by advocates: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Yeah, u fine. hope u ain't imgbekeshios.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by awesomeboi(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=pinkiberry post=38716487]she is hot. but am hotter . are u sûre
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by montezz(f): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

She has greater looks that yours (obviously)

*she's gat round and attractive boobs than yours

*check out her glowing skin compared to yours undecided

*take a look at that natural looking lips, all I see is paint on your lips

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

*she is yellow pawpaw, you are blackboard

So tell us where the HOTTER you is coming from

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
Ah ah...dtz so mean.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
tongue
pinkiberry:

I gat my eyes on you....really hot tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.