Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (93006 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by mustiiz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
she is hot. but am hotter . cheesy
Eiyah .. Thank God for ur life
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Eyepencil: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Shut up please!
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Everything is NEWS!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by princeonx: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

She has greater looks that yours (obviously)

*she's gat round and attractive boobs than yours

*check out her glowing skin compared to yours undecided

*take a look at that natural looking lips, all I see is paint on your lips

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

*she is yellow pawpaw, you are blackboard

So tell us where the HOTTER you is coming from

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
Guy where is your church mind? You no dey go church? You wikett ohh grin
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by activelyA(f): 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
Haba!!! undecided
Not cool at all angry
Are you saying she is not beautiful and no one could ACTUALLY really love her for her beauty and character
Kai! Kai!! Kai!!! cry
This comparison and post was uncalled for....imagine she was your younger sister sad

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Erotex(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Js make money
women will be like flies around u
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by pinkiberry(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eyepencil:
Shut up please!
u shut up

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by lordliri(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
omohanet:
Whre the nipple things?

all i see is make up and a perfectly masked face,... no chesties.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Remove ur bra and post the picture here then I can confirm who is hotter in fact who is red hot.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by mubarak001(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
LaDivva:
Everything is NEWS!!!

including you!
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Hotter indeed! kiss

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Ali1king: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=25pt]Zab fashion designers within ikorodu lagos axis brings to u d cheapest and d most reliable. HIJABS, KIMARS, JALAMIAS, at affordable prices. Call 08094570459
NB FOR THOSE IN IKORODU ONLY jazak
[/size]
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
.....who dash u??
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
mubarak001:

including you!
Lol
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Eyepencil: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
u shut up

Maybe na that your unriped mango breast or that your multi-coloured skin dey make you feel hot

Your mate dey get breast you dey get chest. Ewu gambia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Eyepencil: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
GreatEngineer:

Remove ur bra and post the picture here then I can confirm who is hotter in fact who is red hot.

She only got n!pples she gat no breast.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by stivoboi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
are u seriously
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

On my way to confirm. wink
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Elzends(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Bros why carry the Matter like gala for ur head nah

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eyepencil:

Maybe na that your unriped mango breast or that your multi-coloured skin dey make you feel hot

Your mate dey get breast you dey get chest. Ewu gambia!

Haba! take am easy na.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
portable23:
Shey iyawo ni eleshi sha abi iranu
Omo fi yen lee joo. grin
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by courna(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Oh Yea. ...... let me see
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Wetin nah , na fight una dey fight ?

But na true you talk sha.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by treachiz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
How does dis change d names in Buhari's ministerial list?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by amir02(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
bad badder baddest
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by tonywizman: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
are u an imsu babe
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Ochiske(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

you have tiny booobs cry
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by babino22: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

PLS PITY THIS GIRL AND LEAVE HER ALONE, NEARLY EVERYBODY HAVE QUOTED HER HERE. AND YOU TOO, STOP USING SMALL HAND TO HIT BIG HAND. SHE IS SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Diablo666: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
tjfulloption:

Hmmm! Gaskiya ne.
karya ne wlh
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by fresherdanU: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:
"...hopefully he's also got her medicine too. Lol!" grin

he is Mr Oreo
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by wordbank(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
D way I dey look u, if I leave u u go roast cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.