Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (93009 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by sucess001(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
she is hot. but am hotter . cheesy

with the pix on ur dp?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by sabi99(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
hotter than fire
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . I like your confidence.

Reminds me of this joke ,

Wife gets unclothed and asks hubby "what turns you on more my pretty face or my sexy body" hubby looks her up and down and replies "your sense of humour"
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by sabi99(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Unclad she dey come 2 d world and na unclad she go dey go back
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by adeyiga3(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
babe sowi to burst ur bubble but seriously u no reach 1/3 of dat geh
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by fresherdanU: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

did u just type that? why na??
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by tayotemowo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
How has this added to the amount of tastee fried chicken that my money will buy when I go to boundry market today?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

U are gifted dear, add me.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Ok

PinkBarbie come and see o embarassed embarassed
Why are you blushing? smiley
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
quick competition nd comparism.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
undecided
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by pinkiberry(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eyepencil:

Maybe na that your unriped mango breast or that your multi-coloured skin dey make you feel hot

Your mate dey get breast you dey get chest. Ewu gambia!
see money
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by yemstok(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

so you have now turned to temperature abi? is that what they teach you in school? You will come and meet me at home--- Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by lekzzydo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
when a girl want u to check her profile grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by sabi99(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
check ur mail
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by chesm(f): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
i wonder where pinki got her tot from..my advice...get a mirror..#bam#

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
most definitely beautiful baby
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Reminds me of this joke ,

Wife gets unclothed and asks hubby "what turns you on more my pretty face or my sexy body" hubby looks her up and down and replies "your sense of humour"
. . . . hahahaha, now that was pretty funny
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by bys: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Na MFM U dey go?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Nyash you no get, breazt you no kukuma get. The only thing that makes you hot is high fever.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by pinkiberry(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

Nyash you no get, breazt you no kukuma get. The only thing that makes you hot is high fever.
u r simply stupidd.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

She has greater looks that yours (obviously)

*she's gat round and attractive boobs than yours

*check out her glowing skin compared to yours undecided

*take a look at that natural looking lips, all I see is paint on your lips

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

*she is yellow pawpaw, you are blackboard

So tell us where the HOTTER you is coming from

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
You are mean!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Elinob(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
what make u to hot?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
u no lie jare,u too sweet.na so so all dis oloshos nd mob's whey we dey see everyday.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Elinob(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let her show her fool body?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by mcaskey(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
yeah... IMSU babes are hot

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

You Wicked sha.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz ,,whatttt d f^^kkk yyy talk to pinkieberry DAT way..

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Ozavize88(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

She has greater looks that yours (obviously)

*she's gat round and attractive boobs than yours

*check out her glowing skin compared to yours undecided

*take a look at that natural looking lips, all I see is paint on your lips

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

*she is yellow pawpaw, you are blackboard

So tell us where the HOTTER you is coming from

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
Bro,did she offend u before?please forgive her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why are you blushing? smiley
those pics up there embarassed embarassed
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by khune(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
y all d hate on pinkberry...babe u get mouth, u are free 2 feel hotter jare.No mind all dem haters.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by peleson: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Ofcos! U even look burnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.