Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) (93011 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / See How Having Sex Can Transform A Girl's Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by free37: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by 400billionman: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
she is hot. but am hotter . cheesy

angry meaning. ??
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by itops(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
She is beautiful but I pass her joor.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
in what senz are u hotter undecided
pinkiberry:
in what senz are u hotter
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
embarassed undecided cry
itops:
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Millz404(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Dis got me rotfl... Babes compare to that chic... U dey inside fridge for area wey d get lite 20hours a day

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by kingsfield(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Dadam, of a truth u 're d hottest

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

Let us see you grin
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
those pics up there embarassed embarassed
Lol I bet your gf is hotter. wink
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
khune:
y all d hate on pinkbarbie...babe u get mouth, u are free 2 feel hotter jare.No mind all dem haters.
It's not me o. It's pinkiberry cheesy
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by chinae(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP turn d pics nd repost so we can see the front.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
Pinshor or adon!
I com dey wonder may be Inyanya for see dis kind GF if he no blow lyk dis... chai! shocked
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

REMOVE YOUR BRA TOO
WE WANT TO SEE YOUR BARE BODY OR, YOU ARE A LIAR! angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

She has greater looks that yours (obviously)

*she's gat round and attractive boobs than yours

*check out her glowing skin compared to yours undecided

*take a look at that natural looking lips, all I see is paint on your lips

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

*she is yellow pawpaw, you are blackboard

So tell us where the HOTTER you is coming from

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
Ode nie

You're both just attention whòres

You and pinkiberry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol I bet your gf is hotter. wink
lol. No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My ex is hotter tho

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My ex is hotter tho
You mean your present isn't? grin
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
what's your temperature?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Owliver(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

if guys are deceiving you don't deceive yourselF. You are not Hotter kankan! undecided

*check out her hot, fresh, seductive laps embarassed and compare it to yours, calculate the ratio angry

All those guys wyning you just wanna get into your panties. Been there, done that undecided
you bad

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by amanikondo: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:

You still need finishing touches.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You mean your present isn't? grin
maybe no present. Maybe I'm looking forward to the future wink smiley
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Ryda(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oloshi she sits backing u nd u claimed she flauns her body
Why didn't she flaunt d frontside too angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eyepencil:

Maybe na that your unriped mango breast or that your multi-coloured skin dey make you feel hot

Your mate dey get breast you dey get chest. Ewu gambia!
Haba, try and be matured! If u don't av a gud word to say, keeping quiet is better.
And for all you said, I wld like u to try and create a human being, that's even going too far, make a living ant.
Ur post wasn't fair at all, the gal was only playing and catching fun and u decided to show how immature u are.
U can insult me, cos I know u av a degree in that.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eyepencil:

Maybe na that your unriped mango breast or that your multi-coloured skin dey make you feel hot

Your mate dey get breast you dey get chest. Ewu gambia!
Haba, try and be matured! If u don't av a gud word to say, keeping quiet is better.
And for all you said, I wld like u to try and create a human being, that's even going too far, make a living ant.
Ur post wasn't fair at all, the gal was only playing and catching fun and u decided to show how immature u are.
U can insult me, cos I know u av a degree in that.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by tufit4real: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] angry

how e take corcern me
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Two words to describe u- VERY mean, grossly immature.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by ehix89(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

lolsss, u no get conscience ni,u want mk she go hang?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by vizkiz: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Two words to describe u- VERY mean, grossly immature.

Hoe kay smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by ehix89(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
itops:
chisos,, she z on 4G Lite nd u r still stuggling on Edge.
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Spidermon: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
U wey no get breasst....
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Princecharmin(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
hello
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by no1madman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
who dey deceive u?
Re: Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

u literally killed me lol, I just checked her dp nd I was like wtf is this was she sacarstic Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.