Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities (56800 Views)

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
happykidArotiba:
dahj ur facultty. sef for night na ise
i swear down cheesy
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by bidex005(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
lol...i remember vividly year 2013, I and my friend kb went to nite class. Though not our first,it was a regular activity we do just before and during exams in unilorin. There was this particular night, i was at the front row reading while he was almost at the last row. At about 2am, there was this noise from a phone that kept ringing and was disturbing the whole disturbing the whole class....students started shouting..i cud hear words lyk 'she eleyi o gbo pe fone e ring ni', how person go jst dey disturb class with phone lyk dis. I was already irritated by the noise..i stood up to go ask the person to switch off his alarm/phone. As i walked towards where the alarm was coming from.....oh my God....it was kb's fone that was ringing. I cudnt believe my eyes. How can my friend be asleep with all the noise and vibration from his fone. I cudnt stop laffing when i woke him up to switch off the alarm. Later, u will claim ur alarm didnt wake u up after this so much noise from it. I jst cant forget that day....kb oloorun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
eljanfortis:

chai,bro u don't come law faculty before some pole go just dey waka about from 9pm till 3am den dey sleep
have never been there
only went for night classes in CIS

last time some days to exam start date
saw a girl dressd as if she was going to a night club
some funny

a friend of mine
wheesin and his friends
bought big BOOM , carton of cabin biscuit with butter
i went to night class and saw them eating after eating
70% crashed

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
DiegoNakel:
bro u r ryt !!! Lemme even add , some come to night class to steal. I rep educational technology !!
we sabi em
God don dey catch dem small small
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by DinoAnnberry(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
RickRichards:
Funny. Never went to night class. I preferred to read alone in the comfort of my room. 'Cos that's the only place I can use my imagination without looking crazy.

Well, mine happened in a bank:

Okay, naso I go bank today o. I come sit down for reception area. Naso one man wey sit down beside me just dey stare at him phone, and him dey talk to himself at intervals: "Chai Omalicha! Chai Omalicha!! Chai Nairaland babes!!!" As I hear nairaland, I come use style look him side. The man was actually logged-on to nairaland. Next thing he go talk nah: "Chai Dechandel Omalicha". As I hear Dechandel, I no sabi wetin enter me, I just sabi say I land one strong upper-cut for the man jaw. And lucky for me, no-one saw it happen - well, that's I thought at that moment. The upper-cut was so strong that I expected the man to faint, but instead he just got up and started walking like a zombie. He made for a passage near the counter. There was a security guard standing near the passage. I actually thought he wanted to report me for assaulting him or something. But he just walked right passed the guard like a zombie. At that point I was in no doubt my upper-cut had restored his memory to factory settings.
Then all of a sudden the guard started walking towards me. He actually saw me punch the man. He said: "Sorry Mister, I'll have to ask you to follow me". I knew I was in trouble, so I just had to form baddo. You know how these people are once you appear helpless. So I stared at him intensely with disdain for about 5 seconds before the right words came rolling off the tip of my tongue. With a cold voice I replied: "Me, follow you? Well, how would you like to eat dinner in the guardroom at the army barracks? The moment he heard army barracks, he literally frooze. He be like say he don spend some nights there before. Some PTSD kinda iish. He looked so terrified, and he wasn't blinking. I even waved my hand in front of his face. For where, the guy don dey drive down memory. Hmm...this was my cue to run. I walked out of the bank wearing a calm demeanor, made for my car, and sped off.
Naso I come the watch news now o. They come report say one armed robber come the same bank wey I go, and that he was "caught in the act". The news really surprised me. "One armed robber"? The time of the incident even tallied with the time I was there. Hmm...as I dey listen to the confusing news, things took a turn for the bizarre when they reported that they caught the thief "sleeping in the bank's vault". As them show the man picture ehn, I almost fainted. It was the man I punched. The man still they look like mumu.
I watched as they interviewed one witness , he came across as an illiterate.
Here's what he said:
"We cash am! We cash am!!"
"He come dey pretend like say him be re.tarded"
"We ask am him name, ask am everysin, bur he just dey look us like mumu"
"You know war they zay?"
"Wan day for the ownor, wan day for the ownor!!!"
Chai! I knew the man was innocent: Na only my upper-cut reset him brain.
Well, nothing wey I fit do to help am now. I no wan enter trouble.

But I still don't get it. Why did I punch him when he mentioned dechandel? Help me out, fellow nairalanders. The question's been giving me migraines.

cheesy

Damn. U want me to read all dis?. U ain't serious
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by esirijosy12: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
I remember one night my roomie said he was going to do TDB (Till day break) unto the course we had the next day... me just dey house with my babe... I even pack food give am go class... true true my guy go do TDB but the info I got was that he slept all night in the faculty till dawn... he slept so bad that people who came the next morning for the exam we had to write that morning woke him up.... LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Yungmilio2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Deefuray:
I had just resumed as a FRESHER into the university of benin and heard all the tales of how 'hard' and competitive the school is. Then one day I decided to follow my friend to night class, we settled down to read in one of the ETFs in education. Usually, I'm not a night reader, I'm more efficient in the day.

30minutes into reading, and I started dozing off, I closed my book and asked my friend to wake me up in one hour time, she did,i woke up and told her to wake me up in an hour time again, and that was how I kept sleeping.

When I eventually woke up and picked my book up, she just said "babe, wetin u dey do? Abeg pack your book make we dey go hostel, day don break" that was how I wasted my night and denied myself the comfort of my bed grin
haha Lmao
made me remember
few days to MAT 211
opened my mat note forcing myself to understand a topic for over 15min, but nothing was entering
i saw my nigga beside me ( head on desk )
the next i put my head on d desk
i woke up around 2 or 3am to eat the rice one of our course mate brought from d school hostel

that is why i prefer evening class
at least i will sleep well when i get back to my crib
than sleeping on a hard chair
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by snowhyt(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'm not the type to read in class cause i easily get distracted, my friends had to beg me to go with them to night class, we wanted to do TDB. mehn, i didn't read anything throughtout cus i slept like a log of wood.
Another time i decided to go with them again cus we wanted to do an assignment together; while reading, a guy just walked to the front of the class and asked everyone to keep shut or else he was gonna punish us (the dude was really high on wateva it is he took), anoda guy stoodup to challange him, naso fight start o, had to leave the class immidiatly. After that day, i promised myself not to go to night class ever again; my room is enough 4 me to read in.

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
desmondDessi:

And where is that?
I'm sure u know already. Incase u don't know, ask googl grin
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by revolt(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
That moment you Jack till 4am then decide to sleep small, just to wake up by 8am, ppl wondering why u dressed for rag day...........embarrasiembarrasing

2 Likes

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ojemedad:

U too funny.
Anyway u have a nice pic, how can I get to see more of it
grin
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by ddugeri(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
uncutz:
Night class bi ti bo?

Finishing with 4.46 CGPA was quite painful. Perhaps if I had tried night classes I might have finished with 4.50. I have no regrets today running my own company. Owo ni koko joor.
ahh broda u can lie sha....na una type d manage finish wit 1.3
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by mrkels(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Back in the days, saw things during night class.

Too many things jare. From boys and girls having sex to boys and boys gambling, smooching girls, strolling for no reason, playing Ps4 till 4am at hall 3 and hall 4, to the ones ( arrows) in hall 3 shouting like animals ( birds, goats etc) till day break. I saw them plenty.

There was this faithful day I and my gf were just chilling in front of law, we were holding each other talking and I was using my body to carress her soft body, and the next thing I noticed she wasn't paying attention to my little romance again, she was looking at another boy and girl just by our side, all efforts to bring her back to me proved abortive, I even squeezed her boo!bs so hard but she didn't blink an eye lid, this happened for over 6mins and before I knew what was happening I heard a very loud scream, noise and everybody was running, what caught my attention while running was a guy half naked trying to get away from 2 security men who caught his gf moving up and down on his manhood. It was a sight for sore eyes, see where big boy dey cry dey beg security mk them remove torch light for him eyes, and you trust uniben people whenever there's a little chaos, everybody would gather and wanna know what's up! chai Adeola I know wherever you are today you would never forget that experience. I felt pity for the boy because his situation reminded me of myself in year 1 in physical sciences dept where I was caught with a girl, lucky me people hardly read at sciences because it was too far from the hostel and it was always dark too. They emptied my wallet, about 3k then in 2004 ( big money o for a student then) . I felt really sad seeing a big boy cry cos those security men were out for blood, na so them carry big boy commot for van o, he became popular after that sha.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by mayorjohnholt(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
BolaAdeyemo:
i remember one night class i go,i saw a boy and a girl sitting together,nobody around that spot they choose,the boy's hand was conspicuously missing,i been think say na handicap,but as a sharp lasgidi boy i use eye trace the hand,it was under the table,Inside the girl skirt

chai

then i looked in his textbook,he was reading biology
FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
i thought he was fingering,neva knew he was practising the female part
Chaii..

Smart boy
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by bhmw(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thunder struck(with a very loud sound) on one faithful day, a fresher who was sleeping woke up and took to his heel...only to get stucked in the window and got a big cut on his head. He thought he was running towards the door. He was rushed to the hospital after the students contributed some money.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by picaso313(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
I remember wen I did Predegree... 1 nyt class at about 2 from d oda block we saw pple running n jumping windows, we all I d class block were I was reading without even knw wat was hapnin started jumping out of d window heading into d Bush.. Not until we heard pple laffing! Found out a student jst did dat to scare everi1...i laff each Tym I remember dat scene... C where babes dive pass men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by klickash077(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
eljanfortis:

chai,bro u don't come law faculty before some pole go just dey waka about from 9pm till 3am den dey sleep
miss the old faculty of law, before the new one was built. used to go there with my goons(elect elect engr) to read and gist.
Good old memories.
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Cyntybaby: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yungmilio2:

nice thread
in Unilorin
during exam period
from 7pm
you see students in large numbers at each bus stop waiting for taxis n buses to get to PS

after getting to school
you will find out some are just there to download movies and games - wifi ( my first night class )
some eat and sleep ( my second night class ever )
some to charge
some follow follow like instagram
while the serious ones - study hard

i only go for evening classes
go around 6pm come back 9pm ( makes fresh )
rep CIS
I also prefer going for evening classes.I go around 5pm and come back by 8pm or 9pm

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by obiak4(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
RickRichards:
Funny. Never went to night class. I preferred to read alone in the comfort of my room. 'Cos that's the only place I can use my imagination without looking crazy.

Well, mine happened in a bank:

Okay, naso I go bank today o. I come sit down for reception area. Naso one man wey sit down beside me just dey stare at him phone, and him dey talk to himself at intervals: "Chai Omalicha! Chai Omalicha!! Chai Nairaland babes!!!" As I hear nairaland, I come use style look him side. The man was actually logged-on to nairaland. Next thing he go talk nah: "Chai Dechandel Omalicha". As I hear Dechandel, I no sabi wetin enter me, I just sabi say I land one strong upper-cut for the man jaw. And lucky for me, no-one saw it happen - well, that's I thought at that moment. The upper-cut was so strong that I expected the man to faint, but instead he just got up and started walking like a zombie. He made for a passage near the counter. There was a security guard standing near the passage. I actually thought he wanted to report me for assaulting him or something. But he just walked right passed the guard like a zombie. At that point I was in no doubt my upper-cut had restored his memory to factory settings.
Then all of a sudden the guard started walking towards me. He actually saw me punch the man. He said: "Sorry Mister, I'll have to ask you to follow me". I knew I was in trouble, so I just had to form baddo. You know how these people are once you appear helpless. So I stared at him intensely with disdain for about 5 seconds before the right words came rolling off the tip of my tongue. With a cold voice I replied: "Me, follow you? Well, how would you like to eat dinner in the guardroom at the army barracks? The moment he heard army barracks, he literally frooze. He be like say he don spend some nights there before. Some PTSD kinda iish. He looked so terrified, and he wasn't blinking. I even waved my hand in front of his face. For where, the guy don dey drive down memory. Hmm...this was my cue to run. I walked out of the bank wearing a calm demeanor, made for my car, and sped off.
Naso I come the watch news now o. They come report say one armed robber come the same bank wey I go, and that he was "caught in the act". The news really surprised me. "One armed robber"? The time of the incident even tallied with the time I was there. Hmm...as I dey listen to the confusing news, things took a turn for the bizarre when they reported that they caught the thief "sleeping in the bank's vault". As them show the man picture ehn, I almost fainted. It was the man I punched. The man still they look like mumu.
I watched as they interviewed one witness , he came across as an illiterate.
Here's what he said:
"We cash am! We cash am!!"
"He come dey pretend like say him be re.tarded"
"We ask am him name, ask am everysin, bur he just dey look us like mumu"
"You know war they zay?"
"Wan day for the ownor, wan day for the ownor!!!"
Chai! I knew the man was innocent: Na only my upper-cut reset him brain.
Well, nothing wey I fit do to help am now. I no wan enter trouble.

But I still don't get it. Why did I punch him when he mentioned dechandel? Help me out, fellow nairalanders. The question's been giving me migraines.

cheesy
what is the tittle of these movie i sure say na james bond and segun arinze feature ooooo
when is the part two coming out?

Did't for once attend 9it class i just read and read..read...read as the spirit leads inside by bunker(room)
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Tonybills(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
the worst experience in had was when i slept during night class in a long bench and fell off to the ground, I was so embarrassed cuz i was even with my babe.

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by jamalchance(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
I remember one night after intense reading I decided to take a stroll na so I start to dey hear funny sounds frm one dark class as I sharp guy I enter, flash my torch to d direction of the sound omo d kain position Wey I see eh mouth cannot talk na dat day I know sey fat girls Sabi spread .... Omo na beg Dem beg me make I commot oooo since dat day I jux dey wave d girl 4 road anytime Wey I see am

3 Likes

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by doskie(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
treachiz:
Share your experience in night classes.. Either personal or witnessd.
Mine was a scenerio i witnessd in school ( university of Portharcourt) were a young man/boy came to a class i was reading oo, he droped his bag, brought out a book nd off he went. He slept till the next day! Then he picked up his bag and went back to d hostel... Hahahahah, it was a funny scene.

You can add up our own here!...
uniben yeah.. I know him! he was in mechanical engineering. infact he always did that, using big thermodynamics text book as pillow. I wont say his name.

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by obithegreat(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
treachiz:
Its far better stayn ryt in d comfort of ur hostel or lodge dan decievn pple nd urslf formin serious student by goin 4 nyt classes!!! Na your result go tel
What about those who stay back at the hostel and still read?
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Ojemedad: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by sheddo619(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
adamdbt:
Normally students that come to school to read so that in my department (MECH Engr dept) kadpoly, it was in the morning around 2 am we heard a student shouting ye!! Ye!! When asked what happened he said I no c my head help me find am!!! Though that's what u get when you do tdb in MECH dept. Plenty clowns No dull moments sha
wad up bro, just rounded up my ND in kadpoli but actually in CES though
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Vivipop(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
How i miss night classes at school. One gets to witness so many funny things. Someone would leave his or her bed with two copies of Engineering mathematics only to sleep all through the night and leave in the morning with empty brain and strained joints. Lol...

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by yungryce: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
nawtibownie:
My roommate had no idea I sat behind her in class. I took a pic of her sleeping after one of her toasters left. On getting to the room she started bragging about how she read for 4 hours in ETF without sleeping. Joy is Bae.

ETF abi? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by desmondDessi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm sure u know already. Incase u don't know, ask googl grin
Ur boyfriend house or is it the bathroom?
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by 3kay945(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ojemedad:

I'm still waiting for when someone will admit they are the one under the tree on a guys lap

You will wait tire cos babes can lie
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
sheddo619:
wad up bro, just rounded up my ND in kadpoli but actually in CES though

Nice I found a spider here

Finished MECH engg 2009
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by sheddo619(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
adamdbt:

Nice I found a spider here
Finished MECH engg 2009
did u apply for D.e or presently in HND
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by tuoyoojo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm...when I was staying in suleiman hostel in ABU, there was a particular guy who wud use hit the steel pillars on d walkway and shout " suleiman, I dey go jack o!". The around 3am u wud hear him sound again "suleiman!, I don jack o"

So one day as I was going to class , I saw dis dude after his announcement and I decided to taol him to where he goes to read. Omo! This guy crash thruout for class o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.