Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities (56820 Views)

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / 13 Types Of Students You Will Find At Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by owabige: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
adamdbt:
Normally students that come to school to read so that in my department (MECH Engr dept) kadpoly, it was in the morning around 2 am we heard a student shouting ye!! Ye!! When asked what happened he said I no c my head help me find am!!! Though that's what u get when you do tdb in MECH dept. Plenty clowns No dull moments sha

Guy,u r on point,that was my department too..mr akpaidu was our hod then,enough jacking with big flask of coffee or lipton to keep the eyes at alert lol..mech things no be small thing ooo
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
owabige:

Guy,u r on point,that was my department too..mr akpaidu was our hod then,enough jacking with big flask of coffee or lipton to keep the eyes at alert lol..mech things no be small thing ooo

Now Mr Akaba is d hod I loved everything about the dept school hostel( I rep ajegunle), Babylon, refugee camp,love garden, and lots of fun places. No dull moments
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by segunotiti(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Haryohdeji:
When I first got admission into FUTA. I dhu hia dat u can get 1st class by going to night class so during my 100-200 I always go to CCE building /ETF to get... I live ohm ny 8am go see my new gf @ jibowu till 10pm from den I read till 12 or 1am..from den I start singing westlife nd tuface songs to my gf den...by 3am I see her off back to her hostel... By then am tired...but when my result is out @ 100lv l its was still gud but by but 200lvl oh boi ma result dropped even my gf own rise... I later discover dat bfor I com mark my register in jibowu den d would av read ahead n kip telling me to sing n sing n hang out... As soon as I see my cgpa @ 200lvl was below 2.5...I was ashmed n just stay in my room and invite my friend to com n read with me by 300lvl my gp was d best en was on 4.21 ...since I neva step night class again

great futarian
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by JoeCutie(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I've seen people having sex under the stairs during 'night class'. Those guys and girls that stay inside school, when you tell them to go off campus and get apartments like us and 'enjoy' kwanu, they'd be doing like ewu lokoja. At night, you'd be seeing used condoms every here and there, hearing some funny sounds from those hidden corners, seeing some very funny movements...even inside the classroom. Some even give BolaJi right inside the classroom when they feel everybody has gone to sleep.

Night class don cast finish.
I no dey go anywhere. I stay in my room and read, if the sleep too much I go kukuma lie down for bed jeje and sleep well well. Lubbis!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2015
RickRichards:
Funny. Never went to night class. I preferred to read alone in the comfort of my room. 'Cos that's the only place I can use my imagination without looking crazy.

Well, mine happened in a bank:

Okay, naso I go bank today o. I come sit down for reception area. Naso one man wey sit down beside me just dey stare at him phone, and him dey talk to himself at intervals: "Chai Omalicha! Chai Omalicha!! Chai Nairaland babes!!!" As I hear nairaland, I come use style look him side. The man was actually logged-on to nairaland. Next thing he go talk nah: "Chai Dechandel Omalicha". As I hear Dechandel, I no sabi wetin enter me, I just sabi say I land one strong upper-cut for the man jaw. And lucky for me, no-one saw it happen - well, that's I thought at that moment. The upper-cut was so strong that I expected the man to faint, but instead he just got up and started walking like a zombie. He made for a passage near the counter. There was a security guard standing near the passage. I actually thought he wanted to report me for assaulting him or something. But he just walked right past the guard like a zombie. At that point I was in no doubt my upper-cut had restored his memory to factory settings.
Then all of a sudden the guard started walking towards me. He actually saw me punch the man. He said: "Sorry Mister, I'll have to ask you to follow me". I knew I was in trouble, so I just had to form baddo. You know how these people are once you appear helpless. So I stared at him intensely with disdain for about 5 seconds before the right words came rolling off the tip of my tongue. With a cold voice I replied: "Me, follow you? Well, how would you like to eat dinner in the guardroom at the army barracks? The moment he heard army barracks, he literally frooze. He be like say he don spend some nights there before. Some PTSD kinda iish. He looked so terrified, and he wasn't blinking. I even waved my hand in front of his face. For where, the guy don dey drive down memory lane. Hmm...this was my cue to run. I walked out of the bank wearing a calm demeanor, made for my car, and sped off.
Naso I come the watch news now o. They come report say one armed robber come the same bank wey I go, and that he was "caught in the act". The news really surprised me. "One armed robber"? The time of the incident even tallied with the time I was there. Hmm...as I dey listen to the confusing news, things took a turn for the bizarre when they reported that they caught the thief "sleeping in the bank's vault". As them show the man picture ehn, I almost fainted. It was the man I punched. The man still they look like mumu.
I watched as they interviewed one witness , he came across as an illiterate.
Here's what he said:
"We cash am! We cash am!!"
"He come dey pretend like say him be re.tarded"
"We ask am him name, ask am everysin, bur he just dey look us like mumu"
"You know war they zay?"
"Wan day for the ownor, wan day for the ownor!!!"
Chai! I knew the man was innocent: Na only my upper-cut reset him brain.
Well, nothing wey I fit do to help am now. I no wan enter trouble.

But I still don't get it. Why did I punch him when he mentioned dechandel? Help me out, fellow nairalanders. The question's been giving me migraines.

cheesy

Na me type all of this? Wetin I chop for dinner that night.
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by khanwale(m): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by owabige: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
adamdbt:

Now Mr Akaba is d hod I loved everything about the dept school hostel( I rep ajegunle), Babylon, refugee camp,love garden, and lots of fun places. No dull moments

Then mr akaba was teaching fluid mechnics,the man no gree me grad that time ooooo,upon how I take jack reach but as God may have it I passed..is mr Ejembi still there?and that de vil kantiock.i miss love garden and fanta spot lol
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
owabige:

Then mr akaba was teaching fluid mechnics,the man no gree me grad that time ooooo,upon how I take jack reach but as God may have it I passed..is mr Ejembi still there?and that de vil kantiock.i miss love garden and fanta spot lol
THEM DY O. ME NA BABYLON AND ALL THOSE KORO I MISS. KADPOLY WAS FUN ALL THROUGH.
Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by desmondDessi(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
church
Ok...thought as much

1 Like

Re: Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities by donjayz321(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
Brother! haba! You can lie for Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Term Begins: Did You Do This While In Primary Or Secondary School? / Oforkaja Chiamaka Rachel‎, FUTO Undergraduate Slays In Birthday Photos / List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.