Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (42702 Views)

I Need A Good Looking Guy In My Life..... / Disadvantages Of Being A Good Looking Guy / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, like there is any guy who has gat all those stuffs all at once grin
you'll be shocked
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Of Cos they're Funny undecided
I've seen you Spend Time with them......Infact Will Lives just a Few Blocks Away from You undecided
you mustn't spend time with someone to know he's funny/has a sense of humour. You can spot the funny guy in a room by his antics and words. I've watched enough of their interviews and seen their write-ups to determine that. Others like Sound Sultan and IK Osakioduwa are funny too. If you were funny, that point wouldn't bother you, most people would pick on the eloquence. Get a sense of humour, even if it's lewd

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Slimzjoe(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
you mustn't spend time with someone to know he's funny/has a sense of humour. You can spot the funny guy in a room by his antics and words. I've watched enough of their interviews and seen their write-ups to determine that. Others like Sound Sultan and IK Osakioduwa are funny too. If you were funny, that point wouldn't bother you, most people would pick on the eloquence. Get a sense of humour, even if it's lewd

Bla Bla Blablabla and BLA undecided

6 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Self control and exhibit impertutability

Come to think of it a guy doesn't need improvement.Any guy that does that has lost his credibility and confidence already.

I hereby certified OP's post an article of no commercial value.

6 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by DrGroove(f): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
yomi007k:
10. Sabi F.uck. grin
Very Important

5 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Akosxxx(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
yomi007k:
10. Sabi F.uck. grin
badest badoo

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Akosxxx(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
yomi007k:
10. Sabi F.uck. grin
badest badoo
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Someone once said: you don't need to have a car to impress some naija girls. Just wear a starched shirt and hold a car key. Daaz all! grin

17 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by faith551(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice points, but as for the money issue; am not a fan of making money to gain the ladies attention, it's just plain stupidity, such type of guy will forget his parent when he marries the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by angiography(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
depends on the girl. I don't care how much money you have, if you're not eloquent/funny and intelligent, no deal. Especially intelligence, cuz I can't stand stewpid people. Do you know of Elliot Roger? He was the privileged son of an American movie director who went on a killing spree that eventually led to the death of 7 people including himself, why? Cuz girls turned him down. He HAD MONEY
with this your intelligence, no wonder you emphasize on intelligent guys.

*doff cap for una

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by yomi007k(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
DrGroove:

Very Important

Make una see correct babe for here kiss
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by onismate: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl safarigirl safarigirl !! how many times did i call you. i know there would be a counter thread on this...............
safarigirl, shy u like money nah. Go meet Diezani to give you small for her loot, or meet Amaechi. Sugar daddy
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by yomi007k(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Akosxxx:

badest badoo

Iwo na month bo shen lo...

Jus trying 2 be like u grin
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oh thank God i have all these attributes...*starts car..and off to woo Genevieve Nnaji*
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
This thread, and automatically the OP is Senseless!!!
OP, don't bother thanking me, Am generous like that. undecided .

5 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Akosxxx(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
yomi007k:

Iwo na month bo shen lo...
Jus trying 2 be like u grin
hahaha, jst had a nice laff readin tht. ori e wambe pa!
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Antoinne: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Of Cos they're Funny undecided
I've seen you Spend Time with them......Infact Will Lives just a Few Blocks Away from You undecided
wicked cheesy
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Antoinne: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Things an average guy needs to do?
Do nothing! Just live your life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol counter thread, I'm loving this...
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by HaneefahRN(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lolz, nice counter thread. And u've got some salient points there. Every guy shld work on having these qualities whether handsome or 'average', e.g. No one likes a handsome dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by emmanuel596(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
What if after having all this features the nigga turns out to be a 1 minutes guy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Market value ko, demand and supply ni.
Who cares about every other factor as much as money is made?

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
As you can tell, this is a reply to emusmith's thread. Apologies in advance, it won't look sexy.

1. MAKE MONEY: Yes, money makes the world go round and turns a frown to a smile. So if you want women, make money and you'll have them- the downside is, they only care about the money.

2. BE INTELLIGENT: Where you have no money, intelligence always works. They come to you to help them in assignments, tutor them and all that. This is a much better way to get a girl to actually like you than point 1.

3. BE FUNNY: Yes, ladies love funny guys. Ask Bovi and Elenu grin. This is a major way guys get women, ladies easily get smitten by the guy with the sense of humour. Even in school, the funny guy is more often than not, the ladies man

4. HAVE A NICE DRESS SENSE: Ladies love a well-dressed, clean cut brutha. Get the nice watch, the classy outfits and the d-ope shoes and watch the ladies fall. Don't overdo it though, nobody dates a nigga who looks like a P.I.M.P

5.ELOQUENCE: Sounding like Idris Elba or Yul Edochie will really increase your market value. And yes, that baritone will be an added bonus. Onitsha boys baritone will NOT work

6. WORK OUT: Some ladies may need surgery to enhance certain body parts, but the dumb bells and tread-mills are far cheaper. Get to gyming guys, a man who looks strong always gets the attention of ladies.

7. IF ALL ELSE FAILS....ROLL WITH THE HOT GUYS: Then girls have to go through you, the 'easy' guy, to get to your hot friends and someone might just pick interest and date you grin grin.

That's my list guys, any additions?
RUBBISH

3 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by FTBOY: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove before una go post a similar thread that's 2 hours older than this one on FP
money can always fill up the space meant for handsomeness ......ask oshiomhole

4 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by braine(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
I did the baritone voice thing on Friday and the bae tripped and coughed out the number. It worked like magic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by FTBOY: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
yomi007k:
10. Sabi F.uck. grin
bless u!
a guy who is eloquent, rich and good-looking but with a limp and tiny prick will always be turned down by ladies

FUCKTOTO said so!
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Adesiji77: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nairaland and counter-threads cheesy
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by yomi007k(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
FTBOY:
bless u!
a guy who is eloquent, rich and good-looking but with a limp and tiny prick will always be turned down by ladies

FUCKTOTO said so!
Amen bros
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by kechywillz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
the most important thing i recommend the O.P pointed out is to make money,that will solve the whole problems the O.P listed

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by r2beez(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:
Lalastclala CUM and see.

Your own na too dey call Lalastclala. U nor get mind? Abi na him dey feed u? Abeg no fall ma hand again. u no be pikin again!

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by MemphisDepay(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Some people just open their mouth any how and say *iLove you* like it's one N5 Tom Tom sweet."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.