Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' (42666 Views)

I Need A Good Looking Guy In My Life..... / Disadvantages Of Being A Good Looking Guy / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by chmod777: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
So u. Want to look good so as to live in sin? What if that flesh is requested to perish today?
Look good to glorify God in all things

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by smudge2079(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
In a world full of ass kissers and dick pullers.. U don't need all dose extra effort

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by activelyA(f): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
As you can tell, this is a reply to emusmith's thread. Apologies in advance, it won't look sexy.

1. MAKE MONEY: Yes, money makes the world go round and turns a frown to a smile. So if you want women, make money and you'll have them- the downside is, they only care about the money.

2. BE INTELLIGENT: Where you have no money, intelligence always works. They come to you to help them in assignments, tutor them and all that. This is a much better way to get a girl to actually like you than point 1.

3. BE FUNNY: Yes, ladies love funny guys. Ask Bovi and Elenu grin. This is a major way guys get women, ladies easily get smitten by the guy with the sense of humour. Even in school, the funny guy is more often than not, the ladies man

4. HAVE A NICE DRESS SENSE: Ladies love a well-dressed, clean cut brutha. Get the nice watch, the classy outfits and the d-ope shoes and watch the ladies fall. Don't overdo it though, nobody dates a nigga who looks like a P.I.M.P

5.ELOQUENCE: Sounding like Idris Elba or Yul Edochie will really increase your market value. And yes, that baritone will be an added bonus. Onitsha boys baritone will NOT work

6. WORK OUT: Some ladies may need surgery to enhance certain body parts, but the dumb bells and tread-mills are far cheaper. Get to gyming guys, a man who looks strong always gets the attention of ladies.

7. IF ALL ELSE FAILS....ROLL WITH THE HOT GUYS: Then girls have to go through you, the 'easy' guy, to get to your hot friends and someone might just pick interest and date you grin grin.

That's my list guys, any additions?
Osheeeey grin

You rock!!! cheesy

My additions
1. Stop being a mummy's boy and BECOME A REAL MAN!!!

2. BE ROMANTIC!!! Most Nigerian men are not

3. Be domesticable( if there is a word like that)

4. Stop expecting a super perfect woman when you are not one yourself ( that was how one said he hates " dump' shocked girls and see the way he spelt dumb) grin

5. Love and love genuinely!!! That is know what you want and stand by it ( I can't date a man who has asked all my friends and enemies out. You ask Bimpe today, uchechi tomorrow, amina on Sunday. Makes you seem unserious especially if these girls are friends and your topic comes up

DROPS MIC AND CATWALKS OUT sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Ozavize88(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Flashh:
A guy shouldn't run helter-skelter to impress any girl. undecided
AND A GIRL SHOULD NOT ALSO RUN HELTER- SKELTER TO IMPRESS ANY GUY TOO.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by r2beez(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Self control and exhibit impertutability

Come to think of it a guy doesn't need improvement.Any guy that does that has lost his credibility and confidence already.

I hereby certified OP's post an article of no commercial value.

Ure talking nonsense! This gal is intelligent, learn from her color=#006600][/color]
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Kunleskey(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
depends on the girl. I don't care how much money you have, if you're not eloquent/funny and intelligent, no deal. Especially intelligence, cuz I can't stand stewpid people. Do you know of Elliot Roger? He was the privileged son of an American movie director who went on a killing spree that eventually led to the death of 7 people including himself, why? Cuz girls turned him down. He HAD MONEY
not in Nigeria..that's why we have individual diffrences

3 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
what the fff*** is market value Lol

Sorry bae,but We are men, not some "commodity" undecided

we don't need the "market value" bull-crap! Every guy already know what his responsibilities are(except for the very dumb and seriously uninteligent ones). We don't need a lady turning us into "goods" for the labor market.

Well I know you just typed this to make FP not like Y'all have a clue how it really is right here in the real world undecided

I will never live me life just because I wanna impress any girl! If she no wan stay, make she furck off. Another one dey wait for line undecided
Lousy pikin
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by younghartz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:
Lalastclala CUM and see.

Do you mean CUM or come?
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
oh we know. We have to condone y'all stepping up to us like you're Idris Elba, and damn near stalking ladies with the most ridiculous lines, lemme not even mention the incessant phone calls at odd hours and the gag-inducing 'romantic' texts. Yes, you're not commodities, but you keep advertising your 'products' and packaging is key

Go girl.
He be like they're not commodities but be treating women like goods and services.
I like u joor.
It's bout time we had some representation
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by freecocoa(f): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lmao @ onitsha boys baritone will not work. grin grin grin

My dear iti wili not woku o.

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Seculent: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ozavize88:
See them. grin
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by hadura29(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dumb post..

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

no bae, those stuffs aare for kids.

The fact is that a guy who doesn't even give a damn about ladies is the one who even gets the their attention more. #quote me anywhere#

Absolute true.
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Onyiido: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
what the fff*** is market value Lol

Sorry bae,but We are men, not some "commodity" undecided

we don't need the "market value" bull-crap! Every guy already know what his responsibilities are(except for the very dumb and seriously uninteligent ones). We don't need a lady turning us into "goods" for the labor market.

Well I know you just typed this to make FP not like Y'all have a clue how it really is right here in the real world undecided

I will never live me life just because I wanna impress any girl! If she no wan stay, make she furck off. Another one dey wait for line undecided
Its your kind that will come $ post the same about ladies. Appreciate that she wrote this to boost some timid once pls. No offence pls

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
depends on the girl. I don't care how much money you have, if you're not eloquent/funny and intelligent, no deal. Especially intelligence, cuz I can't stand stewpid people. Do you know of Elliot Roger? He was the privileged son of an American movie director who went on a killing spree that eventually led to the death of 7 people including himself, why? Cuz girls turned him down. He HAD MONEY

That's America! We ARE IN NIGERIA! And we know Nigerian Girls love money and attach their bodies, love and attention to "FINANCIAL GAINS"

5 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Onyiido: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
girly00zero:

Go girl.
He be like they're not commodities but be treating women like goods and services.
I like u joor.
It's bout time we had some representation
Many lovessssssss for this post

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Ozavize88(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seculent:
See them. grin
SEE WHO?AND WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM?
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Flashh: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ozavize88:
I only know about guys.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
iAmCharis:
Someone once said: you don't need to have a car to impress some naija girls. Just wear a starched shirt and hold a car key. Daaz all! grin

lols.
I love starched shirt dieee... naso I dey use starch finish my office shirt. grin
E get as you go starch shirt, it will now look like you're proud_ that's how I like it.
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by adedayourt(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl ur head dey der
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Laveda(f): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one OP grin

You're on point kiss
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by adedayourt(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
I love starched shirt dieee... naso I dey use starch finish my office shirt. grin
E get as you go starch shirt, it will now look like you're proud_ that's how I like it.

d tin don spoil me sef

i no fit wear shirt wey i no starch grin
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Mznaett: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ladies no dey smile at all for this thread oshocked
C finishing nagrin omehn! E dey sweet me for belle like say na honey dey insidetongue
Girlsssss bring it on jare... Safarigirl U try
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by safarigirl(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kunleskey:
not in Nigeria..that's why we have individual diffrences
that's why I began with "depends on the girl". Money may mean a lot to most, but some of us understand that most times, money is just a smokescreen to hide major defects

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Deejavuu(f): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:
Things an Average and Ugly looking guy needs to do to Increase his Market Value

1. Make Money..

2. Make even more money..

3. Bath with Money..

4. Cover the biitches in Doe..

5. Always approach girls with this question

6. Sleep well..

7. Make it rain..

8. then make it storm..

FINALLY

9. Avoid Kehinde..

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin
Nice gifs. Best comment ever!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by otimothy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Some people just open their mouth any how and say *iLove you* like it's one N5 Tom Tom sweet."

bros try read the thread na please,its not long.
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by mablie(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Elliot Roger? He was the privileged son of an American movie director who went on a killing spree that eventually led to the death of 7 people including himself, why? Cuz girls turned him down. He HAD MONEY [/quote]Don't ever compare the standard of living in the US to that of ngr.Elliot roger lacked a jovial personality.Ladies over there find a quality like that attractive in guys.If he had been patient enough,researched and travelled to a country like ngr with a very large poor population he would have "slayed" a lot of ngr women the way many foreign guys here do.He would have been treated like a king.His impatience killed him

1 Like

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Deejavuu(f): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Xiadnat:
OK. Girl. I give ya A for trying for contra-thread. I dig that.

However, my "ideal" guy is priceless and when I see/meet him, I will know it. Intuition doesn't follow lists or 'market value'.

Another wo/man's thrash (worthless of value), is another w0/man's gold (of value).

Hmmm. Nice one
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
r2beez:

Ure talking nonsense! This gal is intelligent, learn from her color=#006600][/color]
I call your name? Cocacola bottling company,i call your name? NCS No common sense.

FYI i have what can make a Lady craze in Love i only choose not to use it.So sholve your advice up your ass.
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by otimothy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

pray unexpected rain no beat you one day, na that day u go know the meaning of every good thing has an end date.
Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
adedayourt:

d tin don spoil me sef

i no fit wear shirt wey i no starch grin

why person go wear shirt wey dem no starch?
Na singlet? We won't take it *in orubebe's voice*

Give me a white shirt with double breasted pocket, then correct starch. I will just love you forever

2 Likes

Re: Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' by Kunleskey(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
safarigirl:
that's why I began with "depends on the girl". Money may mean a lot to most, but some of us understand that most times, money is just a smokescreen to hide major defects
yap i got it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / My Pre Wedding Pictures / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.