Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (36343 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / Re: Sexualization Of Children Is Not Cute. / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

daddies corners? grin

you know a man that buys such for his daughters? i refuse to believe this. the average nigerian man is super-protective when it comes to his daughters. bum-shorts? you gotta be kidding me!

i can totally absolve the fathers.
if we are talking about kids not going to school cos of fees, kids not getting well-fed, etc then fathers should shoulder that blame. however, on this subject, the fathers have no blame at all.
Yes, the fathers sit down and drink while discussing whatever it is they want.grin

I'm not telling you because I want you to believe it, I'm telling you because it's the truth, my own cousin picks out what he wants his girl to wear sometimes, when he even feels she's too covered and will suffocate, his wife will insist it's cold.grin
My dad bought clothes for us while growing up. Some my mum liked, some she didn't.

Make I ask based on your reply to Ofalady, what should a woman's money be used on in a family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Yes, the fathers sit down and drink while discussing whatever it is they want.grin

in other words, the fathers don't participate in the makossa moves the moms force the kids to dance? grin

I'm not telling you because I want you to believe it, I'm telling you because it's the truth, my own cousin picks out what he wants his girl to wear sometimes, when he even feel's she's too covered and will suffocate, his wife will insist it's cold.grin

i find this hard to believe.....

My dad bought clothes for us while growing up. Some my mum liked, some she didn't.

and some of the bought clothes include bum shorts?

Make I ask based on your reply to Ofalady, what should a woman's money be used on in a family?

bulbs, mosquito nets, dustpan, washing-up liquid, detergents, etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

in other words, the fathers don't participate in the makossa moves the moms force the kids to dance? grin

i find this hard to believe.....

and some of the bought clothes include bum shorts?

bulbs, mosquito nets, dustpan, washing-up liquid, detergents, etc. grin
Lol, yea I hardly see fathers cheering the kids on, the ones that I've seen witness it, were only laughing.

Again, it's true, hard as you find it to believe. My dad didn't buy bumshorts per se but he did buy shorts, usually a little above knee length skirts, converse or sandals most times. Entrepreneurs usually brought those to their office to sell, some he buys on trips. Growing up, my dad was more lenient towards dressing than my mum, 'us' and mum was always fighting about what to wear, from "it's too tight, it's not long enough, to the sleeve is too short, you are too fair, fair people are flashy, you even look ugly in it, it's not fine, it makes you look like a little prostitute, you look irresponsible in them, you look like a thief(my bro)" I can go on and on, it was dad who said "leave them, that one is good" many times, so yea, naija men are involved in their children's dressing.

Hahaha! You are a joker, as if you won't ever tell her "please lend me some money" na so.undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, yea I hardly see fathers cheering the kids on, the ones that I've seen witness it, were only laughing.

you see......

Again, it's true, hard as you find it to believe. My dad didn't buy bumshorts per se but he did buy shorts, usually a little above knee length skirts, converse or sandals most times. Entrepreneurs usually brought those to their office to sell, some he buys on trips. Growing up, my dad was more lenient towards dressing than my mum, 'us' and mum was always fighting about what to wear, from "it's too tight, it's not long enough, to the sleeve is too short, you are too fair, fair people are flashy, you even look ugly in it, it's not fine, it makes you look like a little prostitute, you look irresponsible in them, you look like a thief(my bro)" I can go on and on, it was dad who said "leave them, that one is good" many times, so yea, naija men are involved in their children's dressing.

naija men are not involved in the dressing of their wards, they are only time-conscious. if he gives in to your mom's suggestion, y'all won't leave that house in another 3 hours. do you really think men have the eyes for fashion police of their kids? na women dey worry about such frivolities like the weight of ear-rings or length of skirts.

Hahaha! You are a joker, as if you won't ever tell her "please lend me some money" na so.undecided

borrowed money has to be returned, isn't it? grin

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

you see......

naija men are not involved in the dressing of their wards, they are only time-conscious. if he gives in to your mom's suggestion, y'all won't leave that house in another 3 hours. do you really think men have the eyes for fashion police of their kids? na women dey worry about such frivolities like the weight of ear-rings or length of skirts.

borrowed money has to be returned, isn't it? grin
Why would they just sit their big bellies down to laugh? Don't they have sense to know it's not "right"?, if they can't stop it, atleast they shouldn't find it funny grin

We had different experiences my dear, men are involved and I know many, like many, my bestie can't wear certain types of clothes till tomorrow when her dad is around, because he must talk(even if she ends up wearing it). I don't understand why you think he's saying it for us to leave, so what about the one he bought, she had issues with? Yes they do, my dad is fashion concious, I've dated men who made fashion comments to me, my dad burnt many of my brothers stuffs while growing up, I'm telling you even to uni days sef, he and my elder sister never got along on lipstick and time spent making up, I'm sure he will still say something if he feels the need to, till tomorrow. Mine was bangles, rings, err-rings and "show belle"grin

Dearie, no argue, many men are involved, like very involved.

Like you will pay back, abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Why would they just sit their big bellies down to laugh? Don't they have sense to know it's not "right"?, if they can't stop it, atleast they shouldn't find it funny grin

cos men shy away from such

We had different experiences my dear, men are involved and I know many, like many, my bestie can't wear certain types of clothes till tomorrow when her dad is around, because he must talk(even if she ends up wearing it). I don't understand why you think he's saying it for us to leave, so what about the one she bought, she had issues with? Yes they do, my dad is fashion concious, I've dated men who made fashion comments to me, my dad burnt many of my brothers stuffs while growing up, I'm telling you even to uni days sef, he and my elder sister never got along on lipstick and time spent making up, I'm sure he will still say something if he feels the need to, till tomorrow. Mine was bangles, rings, err-rings and "show belle"grin

you dated men who made fashion comments to you? it's either you over pushed your luck with them or they are generally insecure. grin

Dearie, no argue, many men are involved, like very involved.

we are not!
99% of us cannot even tell the difference between natural hair or artificial. our eyes are fixed on the other body features. grin

Like you will pay back, abegi.

i always pay back.
mostly in cash, seldom in kind. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

cos men shy away from such

you dated men who made fashion comments to you? it's either you over pushed your luck with them or they are generally insecure. grin

we are not!
99% of us cannot even tell the difference between natural hair or artificial. our eyes are fixed on the other body features. grin

i always pay back.
mostly in cash, seldom in kind. cheesy
Smh, men shy away from such, you say. Yet my dad used to tiptoe into a room, or come home unannounced to catch what we were watching many times.grin

Over pushed luck, how? They have said things like "wear this one, it's better, babe that one is a bit on the short side, that sandal will be good on you, don't cut your hair, do so so style etc, these sound insecure to you? Hmm.

Men are very involved in these things, maybe you just haven't seen, I have, except you are saying that I'm lying.

You men don't always pay back abeg, stop lying.angry

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh, men shy away from such, you say. Yet my dad used to tiptoe into a room, or come home unannounced to catch what we were watching many times.grin

that's different na.
watching out for bad behaviour is quite different from fashion police.

Over pushed luck, how? They have said things like "wear this one, it's better, babe that one is a bit on the short side, that sandal will be good on you, don't cut your hair, do so so style etc, these sound insecure to you? Hmm.

very insecure.....
unless you nor sabi dress. cheesy

Men are very involved in these things, maybe you just haven't seen, I have, except you are saying that I'm lying.

you are not too holy to lie na.

You men don't always pay back abeg, stop lying.angry

we always pay back - cash or kind.

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

that's different na.
watching out for bad behaviour is quite different from fashion police.

very insecure.....
unless you nor sabi dress. cheesy

you are not too holy to lie na.

we always pay back - cash or kind.
So the examples I gave with the lipstick and other stuffs, my girl and her dad, doesn't count? Guy I know so many men that are involved, you are just choosing to deny, unless you are saying those guys aren't men.

I sabi dress ofcourse but everyone can use a little tip here or there, doesn't mean insecurity. So you can't give a tip on the subject to a lady?

I am not, but why would I lie about this? I'm actually surprised at your knowledge on this.

Now it's paying in kind, keep denying, undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
While I agree that it's less than ideal to dress up kids in the manner presented, let us refrain from saying it's "provocative" there is nothing provocative about kids when it comes to pedophiles for feck's sakes, a peadophile is already sick, will strike at any opportunity he/she gets, so how a kid is dressed has absolutely nothing to do with it.

We shouldn't dress kids as adults because they are kids and should be treated as such, it is that simple.
Thank you my dear. I feel sick when anyone says a child is dressed provocatively.
That's just sad. What's the world turning into?
We try to blame it on modernization and say that's what's spoiling our kids while in truth we are becoming more and more prudish and over sexed.
I don't even know how that combination is possible but it's happening.

Before this so called modernization, we didn't see anything wrong with child nudityy.
Even we as kids didn't know there's anything called sexy until we started maturing.

So what's the real culprit here?

Didn't we all grow up in Nigeria where kids stay outdoors all day only in panties and are non the wiser about their provocative nature? Now we see sexuality where there should be none.
It frightens me.

As for kids' fashion, some thing definitely look odd on kids. And that includes weaves, make-up or anything that makes them not look like kids. Let the kids be kids dear parents.

Below is a child in bum shorts and there's nothing sexy about that. Don't give pervs excuse to justify paedophilia as they've tried to justify rape of adults on dressing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
So the examples I gave with the lipstick and other stuffs, my girl and her dad, doesn't count? Guy I know so many men that are involved, you are just choosing to deny, unless you are saying those guys aren't men.

you are mixing the two....
of course, fathers can be protective with their daughters. i just cannot see a dad dressing up his female child in bum shorts and revealing torsos for a birthday party.

I sabi dress ofcourse but everyone can use a little tip here or there, doesn't mean insecurity. So you can't give a tip on the subject to a lady?

the tip would be colour combination - not to start screaming over what is short or long.

I am not, but why would I lie about this? I'm actually surprised at your knowledge on this.

you would lie to stand your ground na.

Now it's paying in kind, keep denying, undecided

the ladies actually prefer kind payment to cash payment. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by yetseyi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
One of the best posts I have seen here, I agree completely with the OP. There is a reason why children are called children.

Its the fault of the parents (sometimes), a lot of parents make children grow faster than their age because of what they are exposed too dressing, Music videos, movies etc.

I was impressed when I visited a family friend and a lot of their DSTV chanels were passworded. I asked and their mother said its because of the children and since they are the ones watching TV most times it was the proper thing to do. Those children watch what is deemed appropriate for them.

There's a reason why videos are classified into different categories. You see a 6year old child watching a movie rated 18, PG13 etc. You see a 4 year old watching MTV later they ask where she is getting all those dance moves from.

You see small girls and one begins to wonder. Children who look childish now feel inferior because they feel their mates are looking or acting bigger than them.

Some schools are not even helping matters. We really need to get back to the basics.

7 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

you are mixing the two....
of course, fathers can be protective with their daughters. i just cannot see a dad dressing up his female child in bum shorts and revealing torsos for a birthday party.

the tip would be colour combination - not to start screaming over what is short or long.

you would lie to stand your ground na.

the ladies actually prefer kind payment to cash payment. cheesy
That you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen, the ones that don't take part in the dressing, don't have eyes too?

Nobody said screaming, you don't have to scream, so you don't have issues with any length of clothe at all?tongue grin

That means you are lying about not knowing that fathers are involved. I'm not lying though.

Lol, so now women like sex more than money? Coogar abeg leave me o.cheesy
Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
That you don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen, the ones that don't take part in the dressing, don't have eyes too?

if they overrule their wives, it may send the wrong message to the kids.

Nobody said screaming, you don't have to scream, so you don't have issues with any length of clothe at all?tongue grin

for an adult, the length of cloth matters not. what makes her a slüt is not by what she wears......

That means you are lying about not know that fathers are involved. I'm not lying though.

dads are not involved. i stand by that point.....till death chokes me. grin

Lol, so now women like sex more than money? Coogar abeg leave me o.cheesy

of course.....
which explains why dïldos sell more than water. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

if they overrule their wives, it may send the wrong message to the kids.

for an adult, the length of cloth matters not. what makes her a slüt is not by what she wears......

dads are not involved. i stand by that point.....till death chokes me. grin

of course.....
which explains why dïldos sell more than water. cheesy
Lmaogrin
Coogar, so you'd let your kids do the "wrong" thing to not send a message? Get real jor.

Weren't you the one talking of "indecent" dressing the other day on the slut walk thread? I'm confused.

You know you are lying.

I thought women aren't built to like sex that much? Today we like money more, tomorrow, it's sex. Make una make up una minds.tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by armyofone(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
For married people, I don't think the father should be exempted. Where were you when wifey was dressing up your child in a provocative way and fixing their hair with weaves etc ? Most parties are during b-day and on weekends so you can't be claiming work now... shocked
Or as usual you have contracted child raising to the mother alone...a big no no.
Both must equally take the blame.

coogar:

the fathers are normally at work at these party hours. don't shift the blame.....he cannot provide the money for clothing, food, shelter, etc and still be held responsible for the kinda clothes the wife buys for the kids.
you wicked small o!

3 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmaogrin
Coogar, so you'd let your kids do the "wrong" thing to not send a message? Get real jor.

my wife used to be a nun. no such thing can happen under my roof.

Weren't you the one talking of "indecent" dressing the other day on the slut walk thread? I'm confused.

isn't that quite different from wearing bum shorts. women deliberately exposing their mammäry glands to pass a message across is a whole other issue, abeg.

You know you are lying.

the coog never lies where kids are involved. grin

I thought women aren't built to like sex that much? Today we like money more, tomorrow, it's sex. Make una make up una minds.tongue

women like money more than men!
women also like sex more than men, but they just pretend or the society has conditioned them to be ashamed of owning up to it.

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
armyofone:
For married people, I don't think the father should be exempted. Where were you when wifey was dressing up your child in a provocative way and fixing their hair with weaves etc ? Most parties are during b-day and on weekends so you can't be claiming work now... shocked

i don't have problems with the length of hair. it's the slüt dress-up and the dance moves that are disgraceful.

Or as usual you have contracted child raising to the mother alone...a big no no.
Both must equally take the blame.

that sector of child raising is the exclusive preserve of the mother.

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

my wife used to be a nun. no such thing can happen under my roof.

isn't that quite different from wearing bum shorts. women deliberately exposing their mammäry glands to pass a message across is a whole other issue, abeg.

the coog never lies where kids are involved. grin

women like money more than men!
women also like sex more than men, but they just pretend or the society has conditioned them to be ashamed of owning up to it.
Smh.

Lol, I thought what a woman wears, isn't what makes her a slut. I don't see the difference.tongue

Then you are mistaken, or just don't know.

Yea, women are what's wrong with the world, we know.
Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh.
Lol, I thought what a woman wears, isn't what makes her a slut. I don't see the difference.tongue

i stand by that!
however, a girl child is not a woman. a woman chooses whatever she wants to wear, not necessarily so for a girl child. even when she does, she doesn't fully understand what she's doing.

Then you are mistaken, or just don't know.
Yea, women are what's wrong with the world, we know.

daughters of eve!
the world has known no peace since a woman was brought into it.

2 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
cococandy:

Thank you my dear. I feel sick when anyone says a child is dressed provocatively.
That's just sad. What's the world turning into?
We try to blame it on modernization and say that's what's spoiling our kids while in truth we are becoming more and more prudish and over sexed.
I don't even know how that combination is possible but it's happening.

Before this so called modernization, we didn't see anything wrong with child nudityy.
Even we as kids didn't know there's anything called sexy until we started maturing.

So what's the real culprit here?

Didn't we all grow up in Nigeria where kids stay outdoors all day only in panties and are non the wiser about their provocative nature? Now we see sexuality where there should be none.
It frightens me.

As for kids' fashion, some thing definitely look odd on kids. And that includes weaves, make-up or anything that makes them not look like kids. Let the kids be kids dear parents.

Below is a child in bum shorts and there's nothing sexy about that. Don't give pervs excuse to justify paedophilia as they've tried to justify rape of adults on dressing.

Nwanne'm o, I just tire, it was only during teenage years that I knew there is a certain way I'm supposed to dress, sex and boys, nobody cared what a child wore back then. The only issue I have is with make up and crazy hair do, or clothes that aren't really kid appropriate, not mini skirts or bum shorts.

Naija where kids run around nakid sef.cheesy
Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

i stand by that!
however, a girl child is not a woman. a woman chooses whatever she wants to wear, not necessarily so for a girl child. even when she does, she doesn't fully understand what she's doing.

daughters of eve!
the world has known no peace since a woman was brought into it.
So what a woman wears doesn't make her a slut but when a child wears the same, it becomes slutty? I don't know how to understand this.

It's either slutty or not, regardless of who wears it.

Yea, I guess it would be best to live without women then, I wonder why guys tend to be homophobic then, you all were meant to be gay, women come spoil amtongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
So what a woman wears doesn't make her a slut but when a child wears the same, it becomes slutty? I don't know how to understand this. It's either slutty or not, regardless of who wears it.

kids are always exempted.
when a woman consents to sex, it's sex. when a child consents to sex, it is rapë. cheesy

Yea, I guess it would be best to live without women then, I wonder why guys tend to be homophobic then, you all were meant to be gay, women come spoil amtongue grin

adam was never hörny until eve came into the equation. the issue of sex would never have come up if the world is populated with men.

2 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

kids are always exempted.
when a woman consents to sex, it's sex. when a child consents to sex, it is rapë. cheesy

adam was never hörny until eve came into the equation. the issue of sex would never have come up if the world is populated with men.
See you wanting to twist things. Is there a thing as slutty dressing or not?

I'm sure men would have been happier without sex.
Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by coogar: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
See you wanting to twist things. Is there a thing as slutty dressing or not?

for kids, yes!
for full grown women? no!

I'm sure men would have been happier without sex.

super-happy!
there wouldn't be prostitütion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

for kids, yes!
for full grown women? no!

super-happy!
there wouldn't be prostitütion. cheesy
Smh, that doesn't make any sense.

I dey tire for you, you know something but choose to live in denial.angry
Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by armyofone(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2015
grin see you going around in triangle grin so the sector of money making is the exclusive preserve of the fathers/men huh...smh
Where have you been, done doing omugwo ?

coogar:

i don't have problems with the length of hair. it's the slüt dress-up and the dance moves that are disgraceful.

that sector of child raising is the exclusive preserve of the mother.
Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by SAMBARRY: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Are we still on the same page?

Anyway this is okay for kids

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Bukky this one nko?
bukatyne:
@OP:

100% on point.

Makeup/weaves/bum shorts/nail polish/dangling earrings etc etc are not for kids. I can't even wrap my head round the cr.az.y dance steps kids do in birthday parties and other gatherings undecided

Kids have this innocent beauty that should be preserved at ALL COSTS.

Kids here is the range 0 - 16 kiss

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by bukatyne(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Bukky this one nko?

Wrong Wrong wrong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Children have sweet natural beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
Or this
@bukatyne

1 Like

Re: Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting by SAMBARRY: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Wrong Wrong wrong lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Children have sweet natural beauty.

is it the sunshades knickers or blazers.which one is wrong there? smiley

no make up and no earings o smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding / Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.