Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Revenge Of The Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge Of The Ex (2265 Views)

The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:08am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Self-control . . . .hahahahaha
u siddon jor . . . .I am talkn abt an ex that can make u pee in trouser by just touching ur groin cheesy

Pee by touching ma groin?? No way, sis!!!
Some of us are not that weak.

St☆rStruck:

Yeah, comparing people to vomit.

It's not rocket science, some women are worse than vomitus. cheesy
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:10am On Apr 24, 2009
topup:

I chose the latter option, I remember making a topic about this, and I said what I thought to be the best revenge, which was to walk away smug, get someone better and move on completely.

That is the best revenge eva wink

~Sauron~:

Pee by touching ma groin?? No way, sis!!!
Some of us are not that weak.

Lol . . . . most of u r weak jare abeg
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:13am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

That is the best revenge eva wink

How is that the best revenge??
What makes you think he wants to know or he cares about who you are shagging??

Lol . . . . most of u r weak jare abeg

Stop rolling with these randy billy-goats.
Some of us have self-control. I can shower with a woman without having freaky ideas.
I am kool like that.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by StrStruck(f): 2:14am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's not rocket science, some women are worse than vomitus. cheesy

I swear sometimes I feel like men are bipolar, one minute they claim they cannot do without women, the next women are worse than vomit. It's impossible to know what side of them you are going to see.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

I swear sometimes I feel like men are bipolar, one minute they claim they cannot do without women, the next women are worse than vomit. It's impossible to know what side of them you are going to see.

Of course, we cannot do without the REAL women!!!
Only 15% of the women out there keep it REAL. . . . . . . . The others are just royal twats.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:16am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop rolling with these randy billy-goats.
Some of us have self-control. I can shower with a woman without having freaky ideas.
I am kool like that.

Hahahahaha why are u lying?? I remembered wen we both had a shower together u were insatiable thruout that nite  angry grin cheesy
And rebellious said the same thing abt u tongue grin

St☆rStruck:

Then they say we are complex creature . . . . .bleeping twats tongue
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:20am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Hahahahaha why are u lying?? I remembered wen we both had a shower together u were insatiable thruout that nite angry grin cheesy
And rebellious said the same thing abt u tongue grin

That was prolly because i wanted to get freaky in the first place.
If i make up ma mind, you are getting nowt from me.

You can never understand women.
Hell. . . . . .Women don't even understand themselves.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by StrStruck(f): 2:22am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course, we cannot do without the REAL women!!!
Only 15% of the women out there keep it REAL. . . . . . . . The others are just royal twats.

Who is a real woman?

tope2000:

I know!!!

~Sauron~:

Because we are different individuals, sometimes we don't understand wtf the other woman is trying to say.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:25am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

That was prolly because i wanted to get freaky in the first place.
If i make up ma mind, you are getting nowt from me.

Im still not convinced until the day u say tope no sex tonite, lets just cuddle n talk till we fall asleep grin cheesy

The only reason men dont understand women is because u guys dont listen wen we speak to u, u just pretend to be listening. . . . so wen we get angry that u aint listening then we are nagging, sweating you angry angry
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Who is a real woman?

Thatz another day's topic.

Because we are different individuals, sometimes we don't understand wtf the other woman is trying to say.

Virtually all the women i know will rather have male friends than female friends.

tope2000:

Im still not convinced until the day u say tope no sex tonite, lets just cuddle n talk till we fall asleep grin cheesy

When u become ma ex, it will HAPPEN. cheesy cheesy

The only reason men dont understand women is because u guys dont listen wen we speak to u, u just pretend to be listening. . . . so wen we get angry that u aint listening then we are nagging, sweating you angry angry

Nope. . . . . . . .It's because women are too complex.
Jealousy, Hate, Envy, Covetousness and so on and forth.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2009
@ tope,

Is not that we men don't listen, we just have selective listening. We just listen to what we feel is important at that particular moment. sad
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:33am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

When u become ma ex, it will HAPPEN. cheesy cheesy

Rofl. . . . we shall see tongue

Nope. . . . . . . .It's because women are too complex.
Jealousy, Hate, Envy, Covetousness and so on and forth.

And men dont Hate, Envy or get jealous?? undecided

OgidiBoy:

@ tope,

Is not that we men don't listen, we just have selective listening. We just listen to what we feel is important at that particular moment. sad

Oh puhleaseeeee. . . . u are suppose to listen wateva the woman u claim to be the love ur life wants to say tongue important or not unless u r really tired or sick grin
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by StrStruck(f): 2:33am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thatz another day's topic.

Cool I'll just add that to the "Can a Man Be Called a Dirty LovePeddler" topic.

~Sauron~:

Virtually all the women i know will rather have male friends than female friends.

And men will rather have females friends that male friends . . . it's only natural.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by StrStruck(f): 2:36am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

And you miss out on a lot of the things we say; we get pissed after awhile and call it quits and you don't know where it all started.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:38am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

And men will rather have females friends that male friends . . . it's only natural.

Says who??
Your male friends will rarely tell you the matters troubling their heart of hearts cos women can't be trusted to keep secrets. They have the uncanny ability to open their mouths and start casting.
Trust a woman with secrets?? I would rather trust a black mamba.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:39am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

And you miss out on a lot of the things we say; we get pissed after awhile and call it quits and you don't know where it all started.

The annoying part is when u tell them wat they did wrong they try to justify everything instead of just sayin im sorry. . . they always wanna be right n they make it seem as if u r the one @ fault angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Dear I think the problem is women just don't know the right time to talk, if I'm in the middle of a football game or I'm ready to get busy with her, I don't want to hear all that mess you have to say. Wait till I'm done with my game then we can talk. It's not rocket science, women are just so freaking impatient God have mercy.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:44am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Dear I think the problem is women just don't know the right time to talk, if I'm in the middle of a football game or I'm ready to get busy with her, I don't want to hear all that mess you have to say. Wait till I'm done with my game then we can talk. It's not rocket science, women are just so freaking impatient God have mercy.

Ok maybe some women are impatient but its still u guy that provoke us till we moan and nag you angry
If she wants to talk . . . . always try n listen dont pretend to be listening
I'd rather a guy tell me tope not now babe . . . later
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2009
hi
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:49am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

The nerve to put a game over your woman!! smh. If you love those players so much, how about you have sex with them later that night or have them cook you breakfast the next morning.

Rofl . . . Actually i dont mind leavin him alone till he finishes watching his match or wateva cux i wudnt like if he wanna disturb me too on my me time cheesy

uplawal:

hi

Hello wink
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 2:50am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Ok maybe some women are impatient but its still u guy that provoke us till we moan and nag you angry
If she wants to talk . . . . always try n listen dont pretend to be listening
I'd rather a guy tell me tope not now babe . . . later

My dearest tope, if the game is on, I can only pretend to listen to your blah blah blah, let me have my little 3 and a half hour, when the game is over then we can talk all you want. See that was not too hard, but some women just can't take that. angry
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . Actually i dont mind leavin him alone till he finshes watching his match or wateva cux i wudnt like if he wanna disturb me too on my me time cheesy

Hello wink

Thank you my dear, you will make a good wife kiss kiss
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:54am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Thank you my dear, you will make a good wife kiss kiss

lol. . . .i pray so cheesy
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by StrStruck(f): 2:54am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . Actually i dont mind leavin him alone till he finishes watching his match or wateva cux i wudnt like if he wanna disturb me too on my me time cheesy

True but if it's something important I have to say, and I feel like I don't have his attention, the TV is going off and bless his soul does as little as raise his voice on me.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Sauron1: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

You're doing both of us a favor. I don't really want to know about your problems

Lies Lies Lies

BTW, men gossip too. I know this because guys tell me rumors occasionally.

And what does that make you??
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2009
HI @Ogidi
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

True but if it's something important I have to say, and I feel like I don't have his attention, the TV is going off and bless his soul does as little as raise his voice on me.

If it's an Emergency then you are justified to turn off the TV, but anything else can wait. No need  raising your voice dear, I'm sure you and your man don't leave in the ghetto so don't act like ghetto folks.
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Lmao . . . Well thank God there is Sky+ over hia . . . all he has to do is press pause till i finish telling him the important msg and press play wen im done and he wont miss a thing even if its a live match grin
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by StrStruck(f): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lies Lies Lies

That's the truth and I put that on my bottle of Grey Goose.

~Sauron~:

And what does that make you??

A good listener?

tope2000:

Lmao . . . Well thank God there is Sky+ over hia . . . all he has to do is press pause till i finish telling him the important msg and press play wen im done and he wont miss a thing even if its a live match grin

Kinda like Tivo! That's his only option lol
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 3:02am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

It's better watching it LIVE, what if while she is going off with her big mouth and suddenly the scores flashes on the TV then whats the point of going back to watch the stupid game.

uplawal:

HI @Ogidi

Hey you shocked
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 3:04am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

It's better watching it LIVE, what if while she is going off with her big mouth and suddenly the scores flashes on the TV then whats the point of going back to watch the stupid game.

Lol . . . .but im sure he wudnt mind missing the stupid game say if the woman has something important to say like Honey my water just broke cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

He's All In One But . . . . . / African Women Cannot French Kiss / My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.