Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Revenge Of The Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revenge Of The Ex (2266 Views)

The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 3:06am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . .but im sure he wudnt mind missing the stupid game say if the woman has something important to say like Honey my water just broke cheesy

CALL 911 AND LET ME WATCH MY GAME angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

* is it not my money that will pay for the ambulance ride*
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by tope2000(f): 3:07am On Apr 24, 2009
OgidiBoy:

CALL 911 AND LET ME WATCH MY GAME angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

ROTLMAO grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U sure are a bad husband angry angry cheesy
Re: Revenge Of The Ex by OgidiBoy(m): 3:09am On Apr 24, 2009
tope2000:

ROTLMAO grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U sure are a bad husband angry angry cheesy

Sorry in the 90's when the cowboys were good nothing I mean nothing could peel me off the game on Sunday cry

(1) (2) (3)

Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. / Ten Lies Women Tell Men / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.