Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. (1761 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. by josek: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2009
look what i will tell you is this, either you tell fibs or you give a flimsy excuse.from your story this is not the first guy, the beauty of a man or woman is in him/her not outside. The most important thing is to pray for your right match,If he's your right match and not presentable you take him like that, i want to tell you that is far better than wrong match that is presentable.
please don't misconceive.
Re: How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. by dae(f): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2009
omo, just tell him straight up! or better still --- start hanging out with your male friends more. When he sees this, he will become very suspecious and jealous and noone will tell him to speak to his legs. Simple and effective method grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him,please Help Me. by JJYOU: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2009
mmmmmmmm temptation from photoshop and corel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Better In Bed? / Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. / 9 Things Women Should Never Tell A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.