Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God (15382 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / The Human Mind Is The True GOD / Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by CANTICLES: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:
Did The Angel speak to Moses from the bush?

“Now when forty years had passed, an Angel appeared to him [/b]in the wilderness of Mount Sinai, in a [b]flame of fire in a bush.....

......This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him at Mount Sinai, and with our fathers; and he received living oracles to give to us.” (Acts 7:30-38)

Here in (acts 7:30-38) Christian martyr Stephen says the Angel spoke to Moses. Again agreeing with me.

Who send the angel ?
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
CANTICLES:

Start using your commonsense bro , whose message is the Angel delivering ?

Start reading the Bible and don't ignore verses.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by CANTICLES: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

Start reading the Bible and don't ignore verses.
Who sends the Angel ? Simple question
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
CANTICLES:

Who send the angel ?

Where did I lie?

"I am going to send an angel before you, to protect you in the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Take heed because of him, and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, for my name is in him

It look like Yahweh agrees, This angel he send has his name within him!
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
CANTICLES:

Who sends the Angel ? Simple question

Simple question where did I lie?
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

How can u ask me to show u where the trinity is if God is shown to be 1?

The bible teaches God is 1, the trinity teaches God is one

How can you say that God is one and yet say that God is three? How can u display this trinity drama to a young child? It's crazy how christians complicate things by over interpretat ion. .

The bible teaches the father is God, the trinity agrees.

No the trinity does not. Else you and I won't be here debating undecided

The bible teaches that the word was with God and was God since the beginning, then became flesh, the trinity teaches jesus is the word of God, and human cuz he became flesh.

The bible teaches the holy spirit is the spirit of God yet it is call God. The trinity teaches the same.

So either the bible teaches that there are 3 God, or it teaches there is 1 God who is much more complex than we think.

Jesus is the word of God. That He has manifested it when he was on earth. There is no where in the OT was the prophets prophecied that the Messiah will be God Almighty/Yahweh himself. Since you have accepted that The Father is the Almighty God. And that Jesus is not the Almighty God. Then you are insinuating two gods. One big and one small..Do you really need to crack your in studing the bible and end up believing that an angel is the God Almighty?
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

The angel called himself God and the angel is called God.

He was sent. He is a messenger. Who sent this angel to Jacob?
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:

How can you say that God is one and yet say that God is three? How can u display this trinity drama to a young child? It's crazy how christians complicate things by over interpretat ion. .

No the trinity does not. Else you and I won't be here debating undecided

Jesus is the word of God. That He has manifested it when he was on earth. There is no where in the OT was the prophets prophecied that the Messiah will be God Almighty/Yahweh himself. Since you have accepted that The Father is the Almighty God. And that Jesus is not the Almighty God. Then you are insinuating two gods. One big and one small..Do you really need to crack your in studing the bible and end up believing that an angel is the God Almighty?

End up with what?

U the 1 ignoring the bible when it says the Angel is God not me.

U the 1 ignoring the bible when it says jesus is God not me.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
CANTICLES:

Who send the angel ?

Nice question..
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

End up with what?

U the 1 ignoring the bible when it says the Angel is God not me.

U the 1 ignoring the bible when it says jesus is God not me.

Your God is an angel? Ciaee, I have never heard any Trinitarian said this... shocked
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:

He was sent. He is a messenger. Who sent this angel to Jacob?

"I am going to send an angel before you, to protect you in the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Take heed because of him, and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, for my name is in him

Yet the messenger has Yahweh name within him something u clearly denying just like u deny The Angel is call God,Yahweh and speaks like he is God.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ibrokane:
alihamdulilah for making me a Muslim who worship the God of Jesus Christ himself and not sharing and giving the glory of God to his servant(prophet) (Jesus)

Repent and follow Jesus Christ. Read the bible. The koran will lead u to eternal condemnation.

Muhammad is a world hero terrorist. See his followers today are doing same thing.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

"I am going to send an angel before you,
to protect you in the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Take heed because of him, and obey his voice; do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, for my name is in him

Yet the messenger has Yahweh name within him something u clearly denying just like u deny The Angel is call God,Yahweh and speaks like he is God.

To the bold, who was talking? Did He send himself?
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:

Your God is an angel? Ciaee, I have never heard any Trinitarian said this... shocked

Your God is supposedly the only God and there is no Gods beside, yet u disagree and say there are other gods ciaee shocked

"I have never heard any Trinitarian said this "

Maybe u should go learn what the trinity is cuz it teaches that Jesus was sent by the father as a messenger Yet he is still 1 with the father and is still God!
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
plappville:

To the bold, who was talking? Did He send himself?

Manifested himself!

Then you will know that the YAHWEH Almighty HAS SENT ME. Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. FOR I AM COMING, AND I WILL LIVE AMONG YOU,’ declares YAHWEH. ‘Many nations will be joined with YAHWEH in that day and will become MY people. I WILL LIVE AMONG YOU and you will know that YAHWEH Almighty HAS SENT ME to you.(Zechariah 2:7-13)

Again bible agrees with me that Yahweh can manifest himself in the form of a messenger.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Since u luv asking me questions, answer this

IS THE ANGEL CALLED YAHWEH OR GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT?
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

Your God is supposedly the only God and there is no Gods beside, yet u disagree and say there are other gods ciaee shocked
hahaha. ..bro u are funny.. grin
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

"I have never heard any Trinitarian said this "

Maybe u should go learn what the trinity is cuz it teaches that Jesus was sent by the father as a messenger Yet he is still 1 with the father and is still God!

The bible declares this not me. And the bible made it clear that there is no other God greater than Yahweh. This I believe. You cannot deny there are no gods. . undecided

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Jeremiah 46:25 The Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “I am about to bring punishment on Amon god of Thebes, on Pharaoh, on Egypt and her gods and her kings, and on those who rely on Pharaoh.

1 Kings 11:7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Richirich713:

Manifested himself!

Then you will know that the YAHWEH Almighty HAS SENT ME. Shout and be glad, O Daughter of Zion. FOR I AM COMING, AND I WILL LIVE AMONG YOU,’ declares YAHWEH. ‘Many nations will be joined with YAHWEH in that day and will become MY people. I WILL LIVE AMONG YOU and you will know that YAHWEH Almighty HAS SENT ME to you.(Zechariah 2:7-13)

A messenger talking not Yahweh himself. Remember this messenger will come and live among them?Yahweh cannot been seen. This messenger was seen.. undecided

Again bible agrees with me that Yahweh can manifest himself in the form of a messenger.

The angel of God [/b]said to me in the dream, ‘Jacob.’ I answered, ‘Here I am.’ And he said, ‘Look up and see that all the male goats mating with the flock are streaked, speckled or spotted, for I have seen all that Laban has been doing to you. I[b] am the God of Bethel, where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me. Now leave this land at once and go back to your native land.’" (Genesis 31:10-13)

Why did Jacob says it was the angel of God? A true Jew knows Yahweh cannot be seen. The torah is consistent on this. Jacob would have said {Yahweh said to me in a dream } but he saw an angel. Not Yahweh. And this angel gave him a message from Yahweh.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 4:42am On Oct 12, 2015
plappville:

The bible declares this not me. And the bible made it clear that there is no other God greater than Yahweh. This I believe. You cannot deny there are no gods. . undecided

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

Jeremiah 46:25 The Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “I am about to bring punishment on Amon god of Thebes, on Pharaoh, on Egypt and her gods and her kings, and on those who rely on Pharaoh.

1 Kings 11:7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites

grin funny no where does Yahweh say these are true gods or smaller gods.

He makes it clear that all those gods ARE FALSE NOT SMALLER.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2015
plappville:

A messenger talking not Yahweh himself
. Remember this messenger will come and live among them?Yahweh cannot been seen. This messenger was seen.. undecided

grin the bible does not agree.

I AM COMING, AND I WILL LIVE AMONG YOU,’ declares YAHWEH
Many nations will be joined with YAHWEH in that day and will become MY people

grin I thought no one can see Yahweh.

Except Isaiah, abraham,moses and jesus of course and the list just goes on:

In the year that King Uzziah died I SAW the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up.

grin looks like "messengers" are going around telling people if u seen them u seen God.

Philip said, ‘Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.’ Jesus answered: ‘Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

Should I go on where moses speaks to God face to face or should I go to abraham where he speaks to 3 men, with 1 of them happens to be Yahweh.

FOR MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE KING, THE LORD OF HOSTS
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2015
plappville:

The bible declares this not me. And the bible made it clear that there is no other God greater than Yahweh. This I believe. You cannot deny there are no gods

This I believe. You cannot deny there are no gods

And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other." Isaiah 45:21-22

They stirred him to jealousy with strange gods; with abominations they provoked him to anger. They sacrificed to demons that were no gods Deuteronomy 32:16-17

Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods." Galatians 4:8

I'm assuming u believe what JW believe that demons are smaller gods.

But according to u there are other gods.

no other God greater than Yahweh.

Yet Yahweh says his name is in the messenger.
Yet jesus takes passages which refer to Yahweh and says it refers to himself.
Yet The NT applies OT passages where Yahweh speaks to the holy spirit.
Yet John says Isaiah saw Jesus but when we go to read what Isaiah Saw we see he saw Yahweh.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by CANTICLES: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

Where did I lie?

It look like Yahweh agrees, This angel he send has his name within him!

So what does it mean that his name his within him ? Interestingly , it didnt say he BEARS my name . Even the angel , Jesus didnt agree with your blin'd assumption

" our father in heaven , let YOUR NAME be sanctified " Matt 6:9

Jesus did not say , let OUR NAME be sanctified .

3 Likes

Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
CANTICLES:

So what does it mean that his name his within him ? Interestingly , it didnt say he BEARS my name . Even the angel , Jesus didnt agree with your blin'd assumption

" our father in heaven , let YOUR NAME be sanctified " Matt 6:9

Jesus did not say , let OUR NAME be sanctified .

grin it funny how u play with words and go to a verse that has nothing to do with the argument then base ur argument on the fact that the word "name" is in the verse.

Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Name singular , jesus does not say our names instead "in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Looks like jesus does share the name Yahweh and so does the Holy Spirit.

ALSO I'M STILL WAITING FOR U TO SHOW ME WHERE I LIE ABOUT MOSES AND THE ANGEL.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

grin funny no where does Yahweh say these are true gods or smaller gods.

He makes it clear that all those gods ARE FALSE NOT SMALLER.

Did I tell u the bible said that? You said there are no gods. Just Because Jesus was called God does not make him the Almighty God. I now show u that there were people called god in the bible. But only Yahweh is the Almighty. Don't put words in my mouth please.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

grin the bible does not agree.

I AM COMING, AND I WILL LIVE AMONG YOU,’ declares YAHWEH
Many nations will be joined with YAHWEH in that day and will become MY people

grin I thought no one can see Yahweh.

In the year that King Uzziah died I SAW the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up.

grin looks like "messengers" are going around telling people if u seen them u seen God.

Philip said, ‘Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.’ Jesus answered: ‘Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

Should I go on where moses speaks to God face to face or should I go to abraham where he speaks to 3 men, with 1 of them happens to be Yahweh.

Yes these verses says theses men saw God. But this other verses below contradict them. Am I the bible? I believe no man can't see God and live.

Exodus 33;20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1thimothy 6:14-16  14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

I thought no one can see Yahweh.

Seeing Jesus is seeing YAHWEH. Jesus said this to validate theses verses.

Exodus 33;20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1thimothy 6:14-16  14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

You ideal of saying God has been seen contradict the bible. These men righteous men/prophets saw the Lord Jesus Christ not YAHWEH.
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by plappville(f): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

This I believe. You cannot deny there are no gods

And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other." Isaiah 45:21-22

They stirred him to jealousy with strange gods; with abominations they provoked him to anger. They sacrificed to demons that were no gods Deuteronomy 32:16-17

Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods." Galatians 4:8

I'm assuming u believe what JW believe that demons are smaller gods.

[size=16pt]But according to u there are other gods[/size].

no other God greater than Yahweh.

Yet Yahweh says his name is in the messenger.
Yet jesus takes passages which refer to Yahweh and says it refers to himself.
Yet The NT applies OT passages where Yahweh speaks to the holy spirit.
Yet John says Isaiah saw Jesus but when we go to read what Isaiah Saw we see he saw Yahweh.

According to me? Am I now the bible?? undecided
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:

grin it funny how u play with words and go to a verse that has nothing to do with the argument then base ur argument on the fact that the word "name" is in the verse.

Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Name singular , jesus does not say our names instead "in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Looks like jesus does share the name Yahweh and so does the Holy Spirit.

ALSO I'M STILL WAITING FOR U TO SHOW ME WHERE I LIE ABOUT MOSES AND THE ANGEL.

"In the name of" is different from "Your name". The former is not about nomenclature while the latter is.

Am sure u understand the meaning when someone says " in the name of" the law? (In the authority of).
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by dolphinheart(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713 's issue is more complex and cannot be solved by just quoting the scriptures. He has made up his mind to see what he only wants to see and has also decided not to look into things, statements , issues that might prove him wrong.
Imagine , an angel is the almighty god.
A messenger came, but he did not come to give the message o, he only came to tell about himself.!

The scriptures, jesus himself has shown several times that the father is superior to him. That the father is his god. Yet some will keep on searching for words and human based philosophy to prove jesus wrong.

Remember, the head of Christ is God!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Richirich713:
Since u luv asking me questions, answer this

IS THE ANGEL CALLED YAHWEH OR GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT?

Psalm 8:5
Re: The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God by Richirich713: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
plappville:

Did I tell u the bible said that? You said there are no gods. Just Because Jesus was called God does not make him the Almighty God. I now show u that there were people called god in the bible. But only Yahweh is the Almighty. Don't put words in my mouth please.

So there are other gods according to u even tho the bible says the is only 1 God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Islamic Slavery In Africa / If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim / Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.