Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks (2151 Views)

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / Dear Female Nairalanders; See Why Some Men Lose Interest After Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
konpiliti
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Suffer bashing from d males folks? cheesy cheesy i cant help but lmao!!Do u think we cares?u guys should keep riding grin
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

This is abovr money bro....sad

Robin.hez has none tongue

Seriously? What could be more Important than money? I Want to know.

Nobody has none too grin
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by misspicy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
falconey:

apparently you are talking about our brawl. My past always haunt me, believe me I saw this coming. Your remark on that thread was disrespectful because you generalised. I understood why you did that, you gave me a hint on another thread. I'm not a misogynist, even if I want to be the females around me won't let me because of the affection and attention I get it from them. Let the brawl go, it happened weeks ago. The thread is dead and gone. Besides Whatever happened on a previous thread shouldn't be brought to a new one rather we learn from the previous.
Its alryt cool we cool
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:
In this era of fight for yourself or get ruined along with others,am gonna speak for mysef on this thread because i noticed that very few nairaland ladies stand for themselves in threads like this buh you see the male folks backing each other at all times...
The above highlightened assertion stands for both genders. I have came across threads in which a female makes a derogatory comment and the next thing, another female will go all supportive. The males also do this but they sometimes shun sentiments and spill the sincere truth even if it translates to asslicking as is always said by irrational _idiots devoid of human reasoning. Spotting a female, refusing to let her emotional attachment becloud her judgement is very rare as is spotting an intelligent post from them. Well, On a ranking scale, in terms of keeping it "real", I will give *40* to the females; *60* to the males.
Yes most ladies may be guilty of atleast one of these buh in my own opinion i still see some nairaland guys that are mysoginists....eg,a fellow nairalander pointed out a comment of mine as disrespectful to guys yet he doesnt see anything wrong in the comments of his fellow guys against ladies now the moniker in question resorted in cyber insult just to make me succumb to his level,now tell me how this act aint mysoginy.
Don't be hasty to jump into conclusions.
Now back to this thread,i think it is another female bashing thread even tho _zedx9 stated its not...
You contracdicted yourself already.
Well, If thats what you think. . .

LIFE IS LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE

No one should force their own ideology or way of reasoning on other people because they think theirs is proper or correct,we all have freedom of expressions

Note: most nairaland guys are even more guilty of some these points than the ladies eg my friend below
cool
The irony. Quite pathetic, isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Seriously? What could be more Important than money? I Want to know.

Nobody has none too grin
Education undecided

tongue
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Education undecided

tongue

N!gga, the Aim of the Education is to Make Money

grin

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin

dharay99:

....1 inch leprous diçk on my own commen†.

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Suffer bashing from d males folks? cheesy cheesy i cant help but lmao!!Do u think we cares?u guys should keep riding grin
Mgbeke 1 of romanceland.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

N!gga, the Aim of the Education is to Make Money

grin

For you... tongue

I have other aims, and i'm at a crossroad....cry
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:

Mgbeke 1 of romanceland.
Who fuvking cares? cheesy
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

For you... tongue

I have other aims, and i'm at a crossroad....cry

Aside Making Money,Having a Comfortable Future and Solving Problems of the world, why else do we need an Education?
Staying alive is a Cross Road son...you just have to make the Right choices and hope for the best
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kingsley1000:
OP YOU'VE SAID IT ALL,WAS EVEN PLANNING TO CREATE THIS KINDA THREAD....most nairaland babes are juveniles,you see them exhibiting such features pertaining to it(eg,seeing guys that wants to chat them up,as predators or toasters)sassy behaviours,being uneccesary egoist/pompous,their pretentive nature(am a virgin,i dont sex on the first date,why cant guys do without sex among other hypocritical attitudes they exhibit)...and ultimately trying to be a'par with guys{feminist},but when the issue of who settles the bill crops up,they'l start heaping the responsibility on you..where is the gender equality u guys clamour for?

Dropped it like its

H-O-T!
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Aside Making Money,Having a Comfortable Future and Solving Problems of the world, why else do we need an Education?
Staying alive is a Cross Road son...you just have to make the Right choices and hope for the best
Education itself brings civilization...and that's something the world needs!

Hope for the best? Hmmm....what if it doesn't work out, and u realise, u should have taken the other road? sad
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who fuvking cares? cheesy
YINMU. If I slap you eh. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Women are their Own Enemy
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Education itself brings civilization...and that's something the world needs!

Hope for the best? Hmmm....what if it doesn't work out, and u realise, u should have taken the other road? sad

Civilisation is already here with us. I don't even think there's anything that's left to be Discovered.

Men, it happens...Seek Advice and then make a Decision. Even if it Fails you'll still be Sure you made it yourself and Work Harder for another chance

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Civilisation is already here with us. I don't even think there's anything that's left to be Discovered.

Men, it happens...Seek Advice and then make a Decision. Even if it Fails you'll still be Sure you made it yourself and Work Harder for another chance

Alright man! Thanks for the advice....am grateful. cry
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Slimzjoe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Alright man! Thanks for the advice....am grateful. cry

Its nothing... Although it still seems you're very much Undecided.....Cheer up man!

Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by RobinHez(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Its nothing... Although it still seems you're very much Undecided.....Cheer up man!

smiley
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by AfricanApple(f): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
just like someone said, this is a female bashing thread, guys are as guilty as these as do the girls, I wonder what you were thinking when you put this up
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by lurlah2014(f): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
JUST tag this NAIRALAND MONIKERS GUYS, cos am sure they will run after my comment now to prove me wrong
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:

YINMU. If I slap you eh. Keep deluding yourself.
I still dont care!! cheesy
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
I still dont care!! cheesy
Abeg, Someone should please help chain this premature lunatic before she go enter market.
Re: Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
ZedX9:

Abeg, Someone should please help chain this premature lunatic before she go enter market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call It Quit / Girls, Describe Your cuntt And Boobs ! Men, Describe Your cocck. / African Guy And His Oyinbo Client Showing Love To Each Other(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.