Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? (18535 Views)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by NemzySeries(m): 7:28am On Oct 11, 2015
PinkBarbie:
One guy almost tried it with me some years ago. The look I gave him solved everything.
hehehehehee....dat ur look don pass General overseer own Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2015
NemzySeries:

ur sch is even directly opposite mine sef
Woooow !!!

First time I'm meeting ABUD student here. Don't worry we will get to meet when I resume back cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by NemzySeries(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!!

First time I'm meeting ABUD student here. Don't worry we will get to meet when I resume back cheesy

hehehehehe....bin familiar wit ur posts & comments neva knew U're in ado.....sha I graduated last year but i'll b dere for ma kid bro's convocation......aw dat way na?
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooow !!!

ehen.. SEe dem... Anythn in skirt.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Never happened to me! I never really jumped bus sha, partly because I hardly go out And I'm a trekker too cheesy. I've walked from ozone to ojuelegba before not because I didn't have money for bus o.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Bevy12(f): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2015
I witnessed a man groping a primary school girl's bust. The girl was so scared to tell her nanny who was next to her. The pedophile kept smiling and I told the driver to stop because it was a cab, and gave the man a slap. If you see as people gather to beat this man ehn...
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Bevy12:
I witnessed a man groping a primary school girl's bust. The girl was so scared to tell her nanny who was next to her. The pedophile kept smiling and I told the driver to stop because it was a cab, and gave the man a slap. If you see as people gather to beat this man ehn...
aunty you can lie o grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Bevy12(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Kingsley1000:
aunty you can lie o grin
Na you know, if you no wan believe.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by naijaboiy: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2015
chara019:
lmao.....imagining you that way,is really funny. Longer than your leg shey?lol....probably it drags on the floor.
Yea...I even tie it round my waist when I put on my clothes sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
ehen.. SEe dem... Anythn in skirt.. cheesy
Na dat kind tin u go see :tongue

Well sha, na ya footstep I dey follow cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
NemzySeries:

hehehehehe....bin familiar wit ur posts & comments neva knew U're in ado.....sha I graduated last year but i'll b dere for ma kid bro's convocation......aw dat way na?
This way just dey alryt my bro

Happy Sunday boss
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na dat kind tin u go see :tongue

Well sha, na ya footstep I dey follow cheesy
dey collect of all d nairaland babes u hear... U for like remain small for me cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by zeyney(f): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
winetapper:
chia that TAXI tall oo Una even stand self grin
Lol My Thoughts Exactly.D Dude No Evn Sabi Lie
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by smeagolab: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
togunjumo:
lol!!!! this thread is so funny!!!! where are d ladies? it seems men are more groped here. No okada grope experience? Man sit behind woman. The truth is women like being groped if they trip for the guy right from the moment they both sit down together, bus,maruwa or okada
Women like being groped? Interesting
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by clickwtB(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
So many pretenders around this happens regularly,some move on to be relationship while others become fights,with maturity check&analyse the scenario before moving on/away.During an interstate trip a lady i know slept on my laps and evoked a strong hard on but she didnt give in and i moved on gently!!!Several times it has happened 1 even turn out to be xxxual relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 23, 2019
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Mbhustler: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Mbhustler: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2021
I tot I was the only one this thing happens to...they will now put face like they dont know what is happening..They look at face too
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Mbhustler: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Avoid the contact if u can
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by Walehamzat: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
just passing by
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by kmonaolapo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Kingsley1000:
my foe,am beginning to crush on you wink oya share ur experience
Re: Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus? by kmonaolapo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
u can lie grin
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Battered Pussy Looks Like ..pics / Your Ideal Woman (for the men) / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.