Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! (20137 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

A crack appears in Mellisa's armour. shocked

What happens when faith in the Watchtower's magazine is shattered? undecided

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What happens when faith in the Watchtower's magazine is shattered? undecided

Another crack in their armour. shocked

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Another crack in their armour. shocked

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Jozzy4: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Go and pay ur 5 million penalty grin grin

fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jozzy4:

Go and pay ur 5 million penalty grin grin

fraudsters.

How much is 5 million naira? Chicken change. cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Is this now the new technique of JW's? Instead of owning up and admiting to structural cracks in their doctrine, they resort to personal gorilla attacks.

That's sign of defeat. Ola please keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by MizyB(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
There are some nice JW friends that visit me every Sundays to study the bible. I do not agree with some of their beliefs but I've had so many eye openers from them.
Are you guys saying they have a faulted doctrine?
Would I be advised to stay away from them?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Nice one bro cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
MizyB:
There are some nice JW friends that visit me every Sundays to study the bible. I do not agree with some of their beliefs but I've had so many eye openers from them.
I've also had some good moments with JWs. Most of the doctrinal things rarely come up so don't shy away from them if all they are having a peaceful sharing of God's love.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

grin grin

Are you the people who lost a suit to celestial church??
grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
MizyB:

Please still maintain your association with JW's they are the not problem, the problem is the group of wolves in sheeps clothing called the governing body or the watchtower society that manipulateand lies to her members.

Please do visit jwfacts.com
For accurate information on the watchtower.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
paulGrundy:

Is this now the new technique of JW's? Instead of owning up and admiting to structural cracks in their doctrine, they resort to personal gorilla attacks.

That's sign of defeat. Ola please keep it coming.

We need to pray that the eyes of their heart will be opened to see the gospel truth. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
MizyB:

How about sharing a glass of cool water tainted with rat poison, will that not be tempting fate? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nice one bro cool

God bless you bro. Many of them are sincere but they are sincerely wrong. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

I've also had some good moments with JWs. Most of the doctrinal things rarely come up so don't shy away from them if all they are having a peaceful sharing of God's love.

You call sharing poison "God's love"? shocked
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Are you the people who lost a suit to celestial church??
grin

Can we find justice in this world? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2016
paulGrundy:

Please still maintain your association with JW's they are the not problem, the problem is the group of wolves in sheeps clothing called the governing body or the watchtower society that manipulateand lies to her members.

Please do visit jwfacts.com
For accurate information on the watchtower.

What does the scripture say we should do?

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. Whosoever transgresses, and abides not in the doctrine of Christ, has not God. He that abides in the doctrine of Christ, he has both the Father and the Son. If there come any to you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that bids him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" (2 John 7-11).

That is not to say that you cannot welcome them so as to preach the gospel truth to them but that is only if you are standing on your feet otherwise you will be blown off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You call sharing poison "God's love"? shocked

Not the poison. My thinking is that these would be guests like any other. You judge them like you would any stranger that you would come by. Some are nice, even when they are not so right.

grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Can we find justice in this world? undecided

cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Not the poison. My thinking is that these would be guests like any other. You judge them like you would any stranger that you would come by. Some are nice, even when they are not so right.

grin

You entertain them at your own risk unless you are well prepared with the truth. wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You entertain them at your own risk unless you are well prepared with the truth. wink

The trick, actually, is to keep quiet, do not contribute! and to make it clear that you prefer to study the bible ONLY.

After 10 minutes they'll have said all they wanted to say.

I've noticed they usually tackle only one topic at a time.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

The trick, actually, is to keep quiet, do not contribute! and to make it clear that you prefer to study the bible ONLY.

After 10 minutes they'll have said all they wanted to say.

I've noticed they usually tackle only one topic at a time.

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" (2 Cor.10:5).

As long as you don't rely on your carnal weapons. cool

1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by MizyB(f): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

How about sharing a glass of cool water tainted with rat poison, will that not be tempting fate? undecided

Yes sir, it would be

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" (2 Cor.10:5).

As long as you don't rely on your carnal weapons. cool

That is true, what you listen to can defile your spirit. I think I'll just be saying no "...because I was just leaving..." grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
MizyB:

Yes sir, it would be

You are wise. Let me bump up a post by Ken4Christ who sums it up succintly.

Ken4Christ:
I didn't watch the video cause I know who the JW are for over 20 years now. To say they are cultists is even an understatement. They are agents of darkness disguised as ministers of light. Their teachings are complete perversion of the gospel. It is only those who refused to believe the truth of the gospel that listens to them. They are not Christians to start with. I mean they are not born again. For anyone to be a Christian, you must first receive Christ into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour. It is based on Romans10:9-10.

Have you ever seen the JW come to preach about Jesus to you. They won't because they do not have any testimony of true conversion. Rather they refute virtually all the truth that Jesus and his Apostles taught. They are anti Christ. They don't even believe that God raised Jesus from the dead bodily. They also don't believe that Christ is coming back visibly. They also deny the existence of hell which Jesus taught in such an explicit manner. Don't get mad when they are criticized. We are only helping to save you from their destructive doctrines. We are not envious of them but only feel sorry for those that have been held captive by their demonic doctrines. Please give your life to Christ and study the Bible for yourself. Time is running out. We are in the very last days. If you don't have Jesus, you don't have life - 1 John 5:11-13.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

That is true, what you listen to can defile your spirit. I think I'll just be saying no "...because I was just leaving..." grin

God idea. cool

"Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life" (Proverbs 4:23).

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by MizyB(f): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You are wise. Let me bump up a post by Ken4Christ who sums it up succintly.

I really appreciate this sir. Thank you

And I'll also take muafrica2's advice, "listen and contribute nothing"

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 30, 2016
MizyB:

And the rule of thumb, which should apply to all conversation, if they become obnoxious concerning important things of your faith, make them leave. Not knowing how to say no can kill wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
MizyB:

You are welcome, anytime. Make sure you are rapturable. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

And the rule of thumb, which should apply to all conversation, if they become obnoxious concerning important things of your faith, make them leave. Not knowing how to say no can kill wink

That is why I said it is a dangerous preposition to welcome them into your house especially if you are not armed with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That is why I said it is a dangerous preposition to welcome them into your house especially if you are not armed with the truth.
cool true,
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

cool
true,

Folks who entertain them and swallow their half truths and lies hook, line and stinker will invariably begin to use their points to argue against the truth as we have seen on this forum. They argue blindly like JW's yet they claim that they are not members of the cult. This is the kind of danger of listening to them poses and when they now hear the truth they would reject it as lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is That Song That Lifts Your Spirit? / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.