Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,667 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Your View - All Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View - All Ladies (2652 Views)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Seun the baba himself that can remove any thread without challenges, I hail ooh ... I beg pity this thread in the act that we the men want to find out something important from our ladies... If u could even take it to front page, that na more hailing.. Thanks...

Now straight to the point of creating this thread, ladies I want u guys to answer this question diligently due to experience...
this question is strictly for ladies above 18yrs pls.

Some guys have been really worrying about this issue, even me myself jhor...I wan to know if we are at the right track even as we get good responds from our gf's cos u ladies can be sometimes tricky just to end topic fast or not to make us angry.

As we all know there are almost 5 look of dick considered normal.

1. Straight Dick.
2. A beat downward bend Dick.
3. Right side bend dick.
4. lift side bend dick.
5. Upward bend dick.

Some of our dick get some of us thinking if u ladies really enjoy sex with us.

For me I have a little down bend sexy dick and it considered normal by my female doctor I showed it to.. all the same the ladies I have used it on says it hot.
Make I stop here before I spoil person pikin.

Now the question is' ladies which of this dick do you enjoy maximum sex on?

No shy ooh, I beg.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by donholy28(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
No wonder ur threads re being deleted... they're full of trash
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
No wonder ur threads re being deleted... they're full of trash

Bros why the grief naa? This is romance section.
Take note.

I beg let's continue
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Vinshu(f): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Perverts everywhere.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Melissa4(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol dis guy is really crazy, but the fact I like them straight for painless doggy things.

2 Likes

Re: Your View - All Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
You're on the wrong forum bro, perhaps. Where we have sanctimonious and pretentious people who'd never give a positive response to such questions.

Sometimes, you don't blame the ladies either as they're in an environment where they risk being called demeaning names if they give an honest response to questions relating to sex.

There's nothing perverted with your query but rather a poser that can be educative to liberal audience who are more real. We all have sex or would have it someday and learning about our different sexual organs ain't a big nut. Only that you'd have posted it on sexuality section.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eyah see pastors on romance section oh, looking for church members or what?
God bless these virgins mary and rev fathers on Nairaland Romance Section.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
All I hear is insecurity talking. Maybe you think your "stuff" is not good enough to Bleep with, for why else would you even give us reviews? Like some girl is really going to tell you your dyck aint shyt to your face, that's what friends are for grin
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
You're on the wrong forum bro, perhaps. Where we have sanctimonious and pretentious people who'd never give a positive response to such questions.

Sometimes, you don't blame the ladies either as they're in an environment where they risk being called demeaning names if they give an honest response to questions relating to sex.

There's nothing perverted with your query but rather a poser that can be educative to liberal audience who are more real. We all have sex or would have it someday and learning about our different sexual organs ain't a big nut. Only that you'd have posted it on sexuality section.

Thanks @Ronald4lif ... U are a true son of ur father
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
All I hear is insecurity talking. Maybe you think your "stuff" is not good enough to Bleep with, for why else would you even give us reviews? Like some girl is really going to tell you your dyck aint shyt to your face, that's what friends are for grin

Bros no insecurity here ohh... I can even give u a link to where men are well concern about this... I beg nigerians form too much

::::::::::::> abroad jhor
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Kingsley1000(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
shocked spying the thread from a corner.......

how i wish ladies will be sincere enuf to reply you
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Melissa4:
Lol dis guy is really crazy, but the fact I like them straight for painless doggy things.

Don't mined my craziness boo... Thanks for saying the truth.... Unlike those sh**t pretenders
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
seromezy:

Bros no insecurity here ohh... I can even give u a link to where men are well concern about this... I beg nigerians form too much

::::::::::::> abroad jhor

I'm not even Nigerian tongue Maybe the guys who concern themselves about that aren't secure with their own package. If you can make a girl hit the roof, does it matter even if it's shaped like a star? No, it wouldn't imo, just as long as it takes a person from point A to point B. Limp dyck dudes must be the ones who worry so much about that sort of thing. Because they can't make a woman shimmy & shiver grin, then they think it must be the shape or whatever. Just hone your skill & forget about what "we" prefer because just as long as it's not limp & knows what it's doing, chances are, it is going to get an encore wink
Re: Your View - All Ladies by shayo401(f): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not even Nigerian tongue Maybe the guys who concern themselves about that aren't secure with their own package. If you can make a girl hit the roof, does it matter even if it's shaped like a star? No, it wouldn't imo, just as long as it takes a person from point A to point B. Limp dyck dudes must be the ones who worry so much about that sort of thing. Because they can't make a woman shimmy & shiver grin, then they think it must be the shape or whatever. Just hone your skill & forget about what "we" prefer because just as long as it's not limp & knows what it's doing, chances are, it is going to get an encore wink

Sry 2 tell you this, there are some guys stuf I will not be pleased to do with due to my past experience.

Can u beliv it went to the extend I took pain relief for almost 4days after sex with a guy?

@seromezy
This is a nice thread but lack real audience.
For me not too straight not too bend.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
shayo401:

Sry 2 tell you this, there are some guys stuf I will not be pleased to do with due to my past experience.

Can u beliv it went to the extend I took pain relief for almost 4days after sex with a guy?

@seromezy

True talk.

Noted.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Are u still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
U should av also show ur female doctor ur brain.....its nt functioning

1 Like

Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:

But she said it still ok too.

So wat else?
Re: Your View - All Ladies by faithalabi(f): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:

Still don't get ur point, in what way does this guy post anor u?
@seromezy u gat the r9t 1.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
seromezy:

Are u still a virgin?

Yes grin
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
shayo401:

@seromezy

Was the source of your pain due to size or compass direction? This whole bent, north, south, east, doesn't mean much to most people I've heard talking about sex
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes grin
Seriously?
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
faithalabi:

Still don't get ur point, in what way does this guy post anor u?
@seromezy u gat the r9t 1.
in wat way is my comment ur business?? undecided
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes grin

Ok i beliv....

But don't let ur bf hear it ooh grin grin
Re: Your View - All Ladies by seromezy: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes grin
Ok i beliv....
But don't let ur bf hear it ooh. grin
PunkyVeer:

Yes grin
Ok i beliv....
But don't let ur bf hear it ooh grin grin
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
Seriously?

Erm...yeah.

Do you believe me?

Hehehe

Re: Your View - All Ladies by faithalabi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
in wat way is my comment ur business?? undecided

I'm too busy to fight wit u now, Check on me later.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lmao at star shape.
I've only tasted straight one, I don't know about the corner kick type.

2 Likes

Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Erm...yeah.

Do you believe me?

Hehehe
Perhaps! You write like you are professional in sexology, practice the act... and has been getting laid for years. Why do you decide to remain a virgin?
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
faithalabi:

I'm too busy to fight wit u now, Check on me later.
I didn't mention the F word.......jez mind ur buiz,datz all
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
You write like you are professional in sexology, practice the act... and has been getting laid for years. Why do you decide to remain a virgin?

LMFAO. I must be naughty by nature wink Some people are just sexual beings, not by practice but by mind/nature. You get my point? grin

I'm not really a virgin though. Been around the block a few times wink Was just kidding.
Re: Your View - All Ladies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. I must be naughty by nature wink Some people are just sexual beings, not by practice but by mind/nature. You get my point? grin

I'm not really a virgin though. Been around the block a few times wink Was just kidding.
Okay! The virgin talk on Nairaland can be boring at times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Guys, Relationships Should Be 50/50. Else Run!!! / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Have A Problem With Being 'Friends With Benefits'? / Photo: Woman Accused Of Raping Woman With Artificial joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.