Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524549 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Leahpal:
@justwise and other gurus please i need ur help.
A friend and her mum were denied uk visa.
For her she was denied purely from her previous refused visa wasnt explained nd presently she owns a company she is operating still dey werent satisfied. Then for her mum their reason was that they couldnt get the relationship between her nd her daughter nd she didnt submit ties which she did.he also made some mistakes staingb that she nd her mum intends staying for two weeks whereas they intended staying for three weeks which was stated on the form,nd for her mum she submitted doc but he still insisted that he didnt see any documents.at the end there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.please we need ur advice asap.thanks

Do you know the docs they submitted?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Francois10(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
justwise:

If you can do that then it will reduce your cost when you are ready to apply
OK thank u, if I apply for between 3days and 1week is dat OK. Also am thinking of including 3mths bank statement instead of 6, does that have a downside?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kukuful1014: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
11/11/16 - submitted application

14/11/16 - application received by ukvi

16/11/16 - decision made package will be sent to point of application in the next few day

I'm so scared, It's too early and usually applications that are processed early like that are application that are refused. In filling my form I made a mistake online with my monthly income but corrected it on the hard copy and signed against it and that has been hunting me like crazy.

Who has had his or her application processed this fast and still got the visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Leahpal: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
@justwise

They submitted car &house documents, bank statements,all the company document,audited reports with tax clearance.sponsor letter utility bills from the sponsors.photocopy of the British passport,letter from the solicitor, bank statement from the sponsor,housing accomodation from the sponsor, employment letter from the company where she works,affidavit then pictures.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babaobakonami(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Good morning to all and Justwise! I hv been following the group for the past two weeks now.

I submitted my applications on the 1st of dis month, the application got to uk on the 3rd. And I was sent a mail from der uk's office.

I got a message decision mail from TLS on 15th of Nov 2016 and the following day, got another mail saying my passport and any other documents ready for collection.

My worries is dis... My Uncle my sponsor in Uk was not called in the uk. But he sent every necessary document. Avery documents about him.. His a british citizen.

Is it a must for dem to call?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dayeur24: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
I feel the need to post my visa time line as well as few thing I did to get my UK visa issued. I had submitted my application before seeing this thread. The thread helped calm my nerves and also got me apprehensive at the same time. I had just made a " lodgement " a few days before submitting my application at TLS Abuja. However due to previous information obtained from "the US birth" section of this website earlier in the year, I followed it up with a letter and documents to show the reason for the deposit. That been said, after reading thru the pages of the UK visa enquiries I realised so many mistakes I had made on my application particularly with respect to expenses which shot over 6000 pounds despite the supposed sponsor's account statement having a balance of around 4 million naira. I also made a few other mistakes while filling the application forms which I wouldn't want to divulge for fear of been hounded as I know very well that visa/clearance officers and border patrol officers visit this site to get updated on "naija tactics". I must also say that I was inline with most of the directions given here as I submitted so many documents it was almost like I was handing a bible over. Thanks for always helping people Justwise and Co.

Biometrics at TLS Abuja 7th November
Visa received by Ukvi 8th November at 7:33am. Very weird
Decision made 16th November.
Passport ready for collection 17th November.
Visa printed on the 16th of November.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kukuful1014: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Nairaland is doing very well in giving advice to potential applicants. I think posting of timelines too here would be exciting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Dayeur24:
I feel the need to post my visa time line as well as few thing I did to get my UK visa issued. I had submitted my application before seeing this thread. The thread helped calm my nerves and also got me apprehensive at the same time. I had just made a " lodgement " a few days before submitting my application at TLS Abuja. However due to previous information obtained from "the US birth" section of this website earlier in the year, I followed it up with a letter and documents to show the reason for the deposit. That been said, after reading thru the pages of the UK visa enquiries I realised so many mistakes I had made on my application particularly with respect to expenses which shot over 6000 pounds despite the supposed sponsor's account statement having a balance of around 4 million naira. I also made a few other mistakes while filling the application forms which I wouldn't want to divulge for fear of been hounded as I know very well that visa/clearance officers and border patrol officers visit this site to get updated on "naija tactics". I must also say that I was inline with most of the directions given here as I submitted so many documents it was almost like I was handing a bible over. Thanks for always helping people Justwise and Co.

Biometrics at TLS Abuja 7th November
Visa received by Ukvi 8th November at 7:33am. Very weird
Decision made 16th November.
Passport ready for collection 17th November.
Visa printed on the 16th of November.

Really? I don't know about that,

Congrat though.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babaobakonami(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
babaobakonami:
Good morning to all and Justwise! I hv been following the group for the past two weeks now.

I submitted my applications on the 1st of dis month, the application got to uk on the 3rd. And I was sent a mail from der uk's office.

I got a message decision mail from TLS on 15th of Nov 2016 and the following day, got another mail saying my passport and any other documents ready for collection.

My worries is dis... My Uncle my sponsor in Uk was not called in the uk. But he sent every necessary document. Avery documents about him.. His a british citizen.

Justwise reply me.. Please!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2016
babaobakonami:

Justwise reply me.. Please!

Go and collect you documents
Then you will KNOW.
No point trying to guess on here.
GO AND FIND OUT!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2016
babaobakonami:

No it's not.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babaobakonami(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2016
worry359:

Go and collect you documents
Then you will KNOW.
No point trying to guess on here.
GO AND FIND OUT!

Thanks Man!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babaobakonami(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

No it's not.

Thanks Justwise!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kukuful1014: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2016
House pls is it cool to make corrections on the hard copy of your application form and sign against it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by castiello(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Ppl in the house I have some worries I want to renew my uk visa to spend exams without my family since my wife is traveling to gahna to spend Xmas with her sister but my worry is the last time I applied for a visa I ask to spend 7days for a traning but I end up spending 3weeks due to the fact of flight price lol now I am scared if this will not affect my renewal for an Xmas trip advice needed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Leahpal: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
justwise:

Do you know the docs they submitted?

They submitted car &house documents, bank statements,all the company document,audited reports with tax clearance.sponsor letter utility bills from the sponsors.photocopy of the British passport,letter from the solicitor, bank statement from the sponsor,housing accomodation from the sponsor, employment letter from the company where she works,affidavit then pictures.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Reprobate: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
is it legal to study or do internship for a few months while on a visit visa to uk.
eg engaging in a short 2months course or internship in make up, while being in the uk with a valid 2yr visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Reprobate:
is it legal to study or do internship for a few months while on a visit visa to uk.
eg engaging in a short 2months course or internship in make up, while being in the uk with a valid 2yr visa?

Its illegal.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Leahpal:

All these documents belongs to the mum? How about the daughter who does she do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Leahpal: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
justwise:

All these documents belongs to the mum? How about the daughter who does she do?

Some belongs to the mum the housing and car documents.

For the daughter she owns a coy that she has been running for close to two yeqrs.she submitted everything about the company nd still dey r referring her back to the refusal letter that she hasnt cleared it but she has. Now they said no right to appeal or administrative reviews
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Francois10(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Francois10:

@Justwise. OK thank u, if I apply for between 3days and 1week is dat OK. Also am thinking of including 3mths bank statement instead of 6, does that have a downside?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yinkslinks(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Hello justwise, how are you? please i will love to visit the uk for xmas with my mom. I have a good travel history and my mom has been to uk 3times. I want to apply as the principal applicant and add my mom's application to mine. Please advice me on how to go about it. her visa and passport are expired and i am getting another for her on monday. Thanks as i await your reply.
justwise:

Its illegal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Francois10:

OK thank u, if I apply for between 3days and 1week is dat OK. Also am thinking of including 3mths bank statement instead of 6, does that have a downside?

The longer you stay the more you have to spend, so you have to find a way of reducing the cost of the trip to increase your chances of getting a visa

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2016
Leahpal:

Some belongs to the mum the housing and car documents.

For the daughter she owns a coy that she has been running for close to two yeqrs.she submitted everything about the company nd still dey r referring her back to the refusal letter that she hasnt cleared it but she has. Now they said no right to appeal or administrative reviews

Both of them have to meet visa requirements individually, its not a joint application using one budget.

There is no right of appeal or AR for visiting visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2016
yinkslinks:
Hello justwise, how are you? please i will love to visit the uk for xmas with my mom. I have a good travel history and my mom has been to uk 3times. I want to apply as the principal applicant and add my mom's application to mine. Please advice me on how to go about it. her visa and passport are expired and i am getting another for her on monday. Thanks as i await your reply.

You can't add your mum to your application, it has to be done individually just as she has done previously
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yinkslinks(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2016
but i am the one sponsoring her and she is going on my documents. okay can i apply alone with my wife and baby? wanted to use my moms to get successful with mine.
justwise:

You can't add your mum to your application, it has to be done individually just as she has done previously
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2016
yinkslinks:
but i am the one sponsoring her and she is going on my documents. okay can i apply alone with my wife and baby? wanted to use my moms to get successful with mine.

I understand that but my point is that the application has to be done individually even if you are sponsoring it. They can still use your documents..e.g bank statement to add to their package.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yinkslinks(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2016
okay thanks i get it now.
justwise:

I understand that but my point is that the application has to be done individually even if you are sponsoring it. They can still use your documents..e.g bank statement to add to their package.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Leahpal: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
justwise:

Both of them has to meet visa requirements individually, its not a joint application using one budget.

There is no right of appeal or AR for visiting visa

Thank you justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Francois10(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
justwise:

The longer you stay the more you have to spend, so you have to find a way of reducing the cost of the trip to increase your chances of getting a visa
@ justwise thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babybird82(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good evening everyone.
Pls my family is meant to be going for summer holidays next year but my husband has just been informed that he will be sent on training around the same time by his company.

My questions are:

1) It's a 5 days training, what will be the visa validity given to him?

2) Can he extend his stay to accomodate the time we will be spending together as a family?

3) Since he will probably already have gotten his visa before we apply, how do we proceed since as he will be a co-sponsor of the trip.

4) I got a 6 months visa in 2013 and travelled twice with it, I spent 5 days and 11 days respectively. This will be my first renewal. Can I go ahead and apply for same 6 months visa as the kids? Kids passports are virgin.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nonoski: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good day
Pls @ justwise how many months to the expiration of my international passport before I can apply for visa.

Some one said I need at least 6 months validity to apply for visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.