Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1529931 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2016
mzjennypher:
Good day house, pls my salary is paid twice every month into diff accounts savings n current. i have been building my savings account as i intend submitting only the savings account without current account. pls house is it wise to submit just one and explain on the additional information? i want to submit only the savings cos there's is nothing in the current n i have been moving funds to the current before i move to savings (for building the savings account statement)

Submit both accounts since your salary goes there sometimes and you also move money from it

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Boerhavia:
@justwise.@house. Pls bro I built an account for my UK visa processing, it been thr for a while and can be explained but recently I withdrew some money to invest(mmm and my personal registered bussiness) which is ready to be put back into my account.how do I explain it and hope it hasn't spoilt the process. Pls urr reply is important. Thanks

Explain exactly what goes on in that account, the source of money in that account backed up with paper evidence
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtonuns(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
justwise:

See if my attachment answers your question

Thank you Justwise...God Bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by juliette123: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hi Justwise...thanks...It is on that link as well(pls see attachment) By yes you mean the new service link right? Another thing, was just talking to my uncle,about the documents he'll be sending over as he is inviting me. He's saying it can all be scanned copies... Told him it should all be originals....please help clarify. Gracias
justwise:

As long as you got that from this link https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

Then yes.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=justwise post=51415617]

Sure you can submit both [/quot
Alright thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Boerhavia: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2016
justwise:

Explain exactly what goes on in that account, the source of money in that account backed up with paper evidence
thanks plenty bro,i have that.but hope they have no problem with mmm of a thing
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Boerhavia:
thanks plenty bro,i have that.but hope they have no problem with mmm of a thing

I'm not sure about that but MMM is not a legitimate business investment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2016
juliette123:
Hi Justwise...thanks...It is on that link as well(pls see attachment) By yes you mean the new service link right? Another thing, was just talking to my uncle,about the documents he'll be sending over as he is inviting me. He's saying it can all be scanned copies... Told him it should all be originals....please help clarify. Gracias

Yes this is the right website.

He can send you scanned copy as long as the quality is good
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2016
xtonuns:

Thank you Justwise...God Bless

Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtonuns(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
justwise:

Good luck

Hello justwise,

I have a sponsor for this trip with about 2500pounds in my account for the trip..I don't plan to spend up to 2000pounds from my calculation.. Hope this won't be a problem..I plan to spend 6 days..the hotel I plan to stay due to proximity is £80 per night(£480), flight fee £600, transportation £150...total £1230..

Will the rule of not spending more than 2 months of ur monthly salary affect me because I earn 150k..

Waiting for ur response..Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by naniawini(f): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello justwise, pls i wil travelling 2 d Uk, tho sum1 is inviting me, he said i shud find out d cost and everything nd let him knw pls hw do i go abt it. I stay in port harcourt how do i go abt getting my international passport. Tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by juliette123: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thank you smiley
justwise:

Yes this is the right website.

He can send you scanned copy as long as the quality is good
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dearie(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello Folks,

please i need your advise.

I earn 420k monthly and wife is a medical officer earns 140k.

I want to fully sponsor the trip and she will be travelling with our 5month old baby for about 8days.

Budget is £2,400 around N760k on Oanda and my bank statement currently has about N2.1M

I have been to the UK before but they have not.

I was advised to apply with them if not their chances are bleak. Please do you think they dont stand good chances without me.

The ties that i'm banking on are her job, myself and our first baby who's about 3 years.

Must she also indicate that she will co-sponsor because she works and earn a salary because her balance isn't good?

Must my baby apply separately as his mum?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dearie(m): 4:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Please what is the maximum allowable time between the date i printed my statement of account and date of appointment.

Can I use a statement printed on 20th of November for an appointment date of 5th December?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2016
dearie:
Please what is the maximum allowable time between the date i printed my statement of account and date of appointment.

Can I use a statement printed on 20th of November for an appointment date of 5th December?

That is not a big problem.
Statements over a month old can be a red flag.
Remember they can check that the funds are still there!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2016
Good day Prof Justwise, am new here. I need info as regards bank balance required to procure UK visa for myself, wifey & our son. I and wifey are civil servants. we intend to travel next year august. Thank you for your anticipated and swift response. Other info that might be of help is welcome.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monspubis: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hello good people,i recently made a priority Tier 2 application(7th day post biometrics).Got an email from TLS that Application had been received by UKVI on 22nd.Out of curiosity I just decided to contact UKVI(most of the people I know got decisions within 5days even in September),lo nd behold the UKVI operative told me there was no record found bla bla.Contacted TLS and those ones claim it's in Sheffield.
P.S I didn't get any email from Sheffield and I applied in Ikeja with the so called priority service o.

Shall I be calm or what,i need your advice!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by scott509: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please i need to know the emails you got during the processing of your visa till you received the package..Did you get email from Sheffield when your application was decided or just from TLS.Thanks quote author=kooloosaw post=51302407]

I eventually did mentioned this on my application and explained to them I misinterpreted the question to mean if I had someone in the U.K. That was a British Citizen and since my brother was not, I ticked "no". Also included that I now know better and I will complete my forms according to UKVI guidelines. I was granted my visa. All these people need is adequate explanation and honesty. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by scott509: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please if you got your visa recently did you get email from sheffield directly or from TLS or both when your application has been assessed.I will really appreciate urgent response to calm my nerves.Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dearie(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
dearie:
Hello Folks,

I want to fully sponsor the trip and she will be travelling with our 5month old baby for about 8days.

Budget is £2,400 around N760k on Oanda and my bank statement currently has about N2.1M

I was advised to apply with them if not their chances are bleak. Please do you think they dont stand good chances without me.

The ties that i'm banking on are her job, myself and our first baby who's about 3 years.

Must she also indicate that she will co-sponsor because she works and earn a salary because her balance isn't good?

Please folks...I need your contributions
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
naniawini:
Hello justwise, pls i wil travelling 2 d Uk, tho sum1 is inviting me, he said i shud find out d cost and everything nd let him knw pls hw do i go abt it. I stay in port harcourt how do i go abt getting my international passport. Tnx

You can get international passport from immigration office in PH. Find out where their office is located and pay them a visit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
dearie:
Hello Folks,

1.They can apply alone and still get a visa you don't have to apply with them even when you re not traveling.

2. Sure she can indicate that it will only increase her chances
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
dearie:

Print a current one..few days before application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kaleydd2000:
Good day Prof Justwise, am new here. I need info as regards bank balance required to procure UK visa for myself, wifey & our son. I and wifey are civil servants. we intend to travel next year august. Thank you for your anticipated and swift response. Other info that might be of help is welcome.

What is you people's salary scale?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtonuns(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
xtonuns:

Hello justwise,

I have a sponsor for this trip with about 2500pounds in my account for the trip..I don't plan to spend up to 2000pounds from my calculation.. Hope this won't be a problem..I plan to spend 6 days..the hotel I plan to stay due to proximity is £80 per night(£480), flight fee £600, transportation £150...total £1230..

Will the rule of not spending more than 2 months of ur monthly salary affect me because I earn 150k..

Hello justwise,
Please I am still waiting for ur expert advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
xtonuns:

Hello justwise,

You need to reduce your budget, look for budget hotel around £40-50 a night and transport to £50
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dearie(m): 4:36am On Nov 30, 2016
justwise:

Print a current one..few days before application

Thank you very much.

Please can a mother and child (minor) seeking to travel together attend appointment same day but 30 mins apart. that is 9.00 AM and 9.30 AM respectively. This is because we could not secure the same time for the 2 of them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2016
dearie:

Thank you very much.

Please can a mother and child (minor) seeking to travel together attend appointment same day but 30 mins apart. that is 9.00 AM and 9.30 AM respectively. This is because we could not secure the same time for the 2 of them.

Since the minor will not be interviewed i don't see that as a problem
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by naniawini(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2016
justwise:

You can get international passport from immigration office in PH. Find out where their office is located and pay them a visit
tnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtonuns(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2016
justwise:

You need to reduce your budget, look for budget hotel around £40-50 a night and transport to £50

Thank u Boss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dearie(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2016
justwise:

Since the minor will not be interviewed i don't see that as a problem

God bless you sir.

Please do I duplicate all the supporting documents in both applications or just put them in the mothers application and refer to the mothers application in the baby's application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.