Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1525969 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sunny4Gold:

They might see it as a fraudulent way to obtain visa if the cash deposit or lodgement is not consistent with your bank history. It is not a wise idea to lodge a large amount of money into your bank account at least 3 to 4 month before your application.

Even 5-6months to ur application, avoid lodgements... better still, start running ur account till the huge amount doesn't show on ur statement of account again...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
safex101:

Please FrontPageLawyer and Justwise have a look!

The decision..

1. You have stated on your application that you are single and as the director of XYZ Nigeria Limited and earn 250k per month. You have provided as evidence company registration documents, a tax document, company bank statements and personal bank statements, I also note that your claim income is reflected in the bank statements provided in your name from UBA; however I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to confirm the trading activities of the company or the deposits shown in the coys bank statement from Zenith bank and First Bank, I am therefor not satisfied that your financial circumstances are as stated

2. As evidence of your funds, you have submitted personal bank statements from First Bank and UBA, First bank with s closing balance of 1.1m, on the 27/09/2015. However, I note that there are a number of unexplained deposits shown in the account, for example, 800k was credited to your account on 18/09/2015. These deposit are inconsistent with the account history and your stated income. You may have not provided any evidence as to the origin of these deposits. I note that these deposits are also not shown as debits from the company bank accounts provided from First bank and Zenith. I am therefore not satisfied that these funds are genuinely available.

My take on this is.

For decision 1, I am into poultry farming majorly, I deal mostly with market women and my workers can barely write, we really don't issue receipts for sales. I have tippers too that supply different type of sand for building, every weekend money is deposited by the drivers into the coy account, so no receipt for this.

For decision 2, I submitted two personal account, UBA AND FIRST BANK, My personal account in first bank, is like a saving and expenditure account for me, I use to receive non business related payments, gift from friends and families and general payments.

Now I am thinking Should I reapply?

Then I could add some sales receipt , must it be 6 months?

I could take off my personal account statement with first bank and just use my UBA personal account statement with a closing balance of 1.2m ?

Thanks

My friend, I want to guarantee you that if you can repackage your application, You will surely get your visa soon, but this is what I have to say .... Since you have a salary account and also a company's account , First of it all,

1.Go to your bank, give them a standing order to pay your salary into your personal account on a specific date and that you want it as (xyz &co, Novemeber 2015 Salary) for the next 6 months... Start this very month.

2. Avoid any form of huge payment that's above 50k into the salary account, even if you want to put it now and withdraw in 2 hour's time, Avoid it totally.

3. Pick one out of all these businesses .... We know in Nigeria we are jack of all trades but pick one ... you have tipper, U supply granites, You have poultry... You are just complicating issues.

4. Keep all receipts and invoices of all transactions

5. Concentrate on just two accounts and not 3 or 4 that will complicate things for you.

I applied in august and was refused based on a sum of money paid into my account in May... and that My salary was being paid in cash ... I am presently running my account now and this is my third month... Start now ,,, no hurry hurry .... its not how far but how well.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2015
xtraodinaire:
Hello all.

I have been following this thread and reading up on the processes. I made a bulk transfer (950k) from my company account to my personal account which is lower than the budget for the trip (budget is between 2000 and 2500 pounds for 10days). But then a client made a transfer to my personal account (780k) from his own personal account. Will this transaction affect my chances . Also I do not pay myself a monthly salary so I am not sure how much I should fill in the income field.

Here are the documents I have ready:

Company registration documents
Company Tax certificates (2years)
Company bank statement (6months bal. 550k)
Personal bank statement (6months bal 1.4m)
Hotel Booking.

I plan to drop my application at the beginning of next month.

1.You have 550k in ur coy and 1.4m in your personal acct?
2 you transfered 950k into your personal account?
3. You client paid into your personal account again offence no 3. I'd advice you apply when your account is in good shape ... throwing money around wont help you. its called lodgement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2015
patnkwegu:
Hello Everybody,

I have some problem with the UK Boarder.I was stopped at the heathrow last year 2014 airport that I have a Nigerian fake arrival stamp on my passport.So i was deported next day and since then I have been thinking of what to do to reapply..I really need someone that can explain to me if I can apply or what to do before I can apply again.

Well, I'd advise you to try a country like Yankee.... Find someone to invite you to yankee but for now , UK is a no go area for you. You must have backdated your arrival stamp, which doesnt work again ....They verify almost everything now .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
patnkwegu:
Hello Everybody,

I have some problem with the UK Boarder.I was stopped at the heathrow last year 2014 airport that I have a Nigerian fake arrival stamp on my passport.So i was deported next day and since then I have been thinking of what to do to reapply..I really need someone that can explain to me if I can apply or what to do before I can apply again.

Fraud is taken very seriously and you will have been banned for ten years from entering the UK.
This record can also affect applications to other countries like the US.

Did you overstay somewhere, then get the fake stamp to try to hide it?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babyisUS: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please @Justwise and other gurus... what does it mean when one gets an email saying "Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been non-straightforward and we have been unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets".
Does this mean the visa will be refused at the long run? Please anyone ever gotten this and still granted visa? I need any glimmer of hope now am so worried getting this email.... I applied for EEA family permit visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Goddey1975: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls @ WORRY359 And other guru in d house i need ur advice, my wife want 2 apply 4 uk and her salary is ben paid to ur joint account,d name of d accout is adebayo yetunde michael,while d name on her passport is adebayo yetunde modupe,but i am d sponsor,my acc. Name is. Adebayo michael haruna. Can she submit ur joint account where her salary is ben paid alone wit my statment of account as d sponsor? Tanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bonen(f): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please front page lawyer and just wise advice o.

Traveling for Christmas with my kids 14 yr old twins and 11 year old . Not employed our decision as a family, stopped work since 2012 i do business on the side but no registered company for me so my status is unemployed. Did my masters in uk came back 2009 haven't gone back to uk but I have been traveling yearly on holiday with family, South Africa, holland, dubai. Please check my documentation if I am good to go, also my kids the money part I plan to only fill 500 pounds for them...don't know what to put there?

Sponsor is my husband who has uk 10 year visa.

Sponsor bank statement: company statement, sole proprietor , sole signatory,
one man business balance on account is about 10 million turnover for 6 months about 60 million. ( construction design and build company)
Sponsor company registration documents
Sponsor tax clearance
Marriage Certificate
letter of sponsorship
birth certificate of Children
marriage photographs
tenancy agreement of our own tenant
Landed property letter of agreement.
hotel booking confirmation printout

What is your monthly expense: 1000 GBP
How much on dependants: Nil
What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP: nil

the total amount of money you have for this trip: £5500
the cost of the aeroplane, boat or train: £3000
the cost of accommodation: £500.... Premier inn bed and breakfast

the cost of your living Expenses: £2000
Is someone other than you paying for all or part of your trip? Yes

Traveling for 10 days applying for 6 months visa.

My bank statement balance 150k
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by buddwizer: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello all, please how do I make payment for a priority visa application. I tried on TLS website, add services to cart. But I can't see anything in the cart.
Also if one has a letter of introduction from your employer stating your role, how long you have been in the company and in what capacity do you still need an employment letter.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
bonen:

Traveling for Christmas with my kids 14 yr old twins and 11 year old . Not employed our decision as a family, stopped work since 2012 i do business on the side but no registered company for me so my status is unemployed. Did my masters in uk came back 2009 haven't gone back to uk but I have been traveling yearly on holiday with family, South Africa, holland, dubai. Please check my documentation if I am good to go, also my kids the money part I plan to only fill 500 pounds for them...don't know what to put there?

one man business balance on account is about 10 million turnover for 6 months about 60 million. ( construction design and build company)
Sponsor tax clearance
Marriage Certificate
letter of sponsorship
marriage photographs

Your documents are good.

You will have to fill separate applications for each of your children. Input their own income and expenditure. But the "cost of accommodation" will be £0 or N/A since you're staying together. Total amount you have for this trip for the children should be "living expenses + cost of aeroplane" What is the cost to you personally of your trip should be £0 or N/A. Same with you since your husband is the sponsor.

Ensure the hotel is suitable for the numbers of applicants and have a copy of the hotel booking attached to each application.

The total amount you have for this trip "overall" for yourself and children will then be summed up together and explained in the "additional information" or cover letter to the consulate.

I will advise you prepare a well arranged budget sheet.

Lastly, your husband must sign a consent letter addressed to the consulate.

Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babyisUS: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Frontpagelawyer, @Justwise and others please anyone with any idea...what does it mean when one gets an email saying "Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been non-straightforward and we have been unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets".
Does this mean the visa will be refused at the long run? Please anyone ever gotten this and still granted visa? I need any glimmer of hope now am so worried getting this email.... I applied for EEA family permit va?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
babyisUS:
@Frontpagelawyer, @Justwise and others please anyone with any idea...what does it mean when one gets an email saying "Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been non-straightforward and we have been unable to resolve your application within these customer service targets".
Does this mean the visa will be refused at the long run? Please anyone ever gotten this and still granted visa? I need any glimmer of hope now am so worried getting this email.... I applied for EEA family permit va?

Usually this is just the UK system that is fixated on meeting targets.
They are telling you they will miss the target date.
It could be nothing, or they could be checking something further.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pampem: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ frontpagelawyer and guru's,Good morning. please see my breakdown below and advise.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babyisUS: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
worry359:

Usually this is just the UK system that is fixated on meeting targets.
They are telling you they will miss the target date.
It could be nothing, or they could be checking something further.

Okay, thank you so much! This is some sort of relief.... I am hoping for the best... prayers intensified! This shall end in praises!

Thanks a lot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iblaw: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
buddwizer:
Hello all, please how do I make payment for a priority visa application. I tried on TLS website, add services to cart. But I can't see anything in the cart.
Also if one has a letter of introduction from your employer stating your role, how long you have been in the company and in what capacity do you still need an employment letter.
Thanks

At TLS office when submitting your document you should be able to pay for Priority service

Yes put your employment letter as it validates the Intro Letter from your employer

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
askari01:

My friend, I want to guarantee you that if you can repackage your application, You will surely get your visa soon , but this is what I have to say .... Since you have a salary account and also a company's account , First of it all,

1.Go to your bank, give them a standing order to pay your salary into your personal account on a specific date and that you want it as (xyz &co, Novemeber 2015 Salary) for the next 6 months... Start this very month.

2. Avoid any form of huge payment that's above 50k into the salary account, even if you want to put it now and withdraw in 2 hour's time, Avoid it totally.

3. Pick one out of all these businesses .... We know in Nigeria we are jack of all trades but pick one ... you have tipper, U supply granites, You have poultry... You are just complicating issues.

4. Keep all receipts and invoices of all transactions

5. Concentrate on just two accounts and not 3 or 4 that will complicate things for you.

I applied in august and was refused based on a sum of money paid into my account in May... and that My salary was being paid in cash ... I am presently running my account now and this is my third month... Start now ,,, no hurry hurry .... its not how far but how well.

You can't guarantee him that and please don't give people false hope.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
babyisUS:

No it doesn't mean that, more verification needed to be done on your application either from your husband's immigration profile or both of you. Sometimes feedback from inquiry delays...so they have to wait until they get answers to all unanswered questions.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by babyisUS: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
justwise:

No it doesn't mean that, more verification needed to be done on your application either from your husband's immigration profile or both of you. Sometimes feedback from inquiry delays...so they have to wait until they get answers to all unanswered questions.

Okay. Thanks for the explanation... I appreciate it. I guess I don't really have to worry much but keep faith alive.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
H
bonen:

Sponsor tax clearance
Marriage Certificate
letter of sponsorship
marriage photographs

If your hubby will not be travel with you people then get letter of consent from him.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pampem: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
pampem:
@ frontpagelawyer and guru's,Good morning. please see my breakdown below and advise.

NB -breakdown of all expenses is not equal to cost available for the trip but lesser. i hope its ok?

2 Kids not travelling with us (8 DAYS)

SELF(SPONSOR) PATNER

Monthly salary N280000 N325000

balance N3,000.000 N300,000

How much do you spend each month on living costs? £200 £400

How much of your total monthly income in GBP(£) is given to family members and other dependents? £100 £100

What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)?  £1,402 £0

The total amount of money you have for this trip    £2,400 £880

The cost of the aeroplane, boat or train tickets     £580 £580

The cost of your accommodation     £322 £0

The cost of your living expenses  £500 £300

Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip? NO YES

Please select what the relationship is of the person who is contributing to the payment for your trip?  PATNER

How much will they be paying towards your trip (in GBP £)?  £880
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2015
@Pampem.

Breakdown is good, except for living expenses which is on the high side for 8 days visit.

£300 for you, £200 for madam ( my own opinion)

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Decision Made

UK Visas & Immigration has completed the assessment of your application and made their decision. Your passport is now being returned to your point of application.

Application Submitted √
Transferred for Decision. √
Received by UKVI. √
Decision Made. √
Ready for Collection
Passport Returned

The information on my page since this past Friday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Pattybaby87(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
yolemum:
Pls has anyone ever used royal air maroc...pls how is their service like,cos my budget for flight is very low won't be able to meet up wit top flyers for London route and also its compulsory for me to book a one way ticket wit one airline and book my return ticket with another?

Royal Air maroc is cheap, everything you can expect from a cheap flight is what u will get. But it will be advisable to book return cos u eventually find out its cheaper than one way.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by buddwizer: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
iblaw:

At TLS office when submitting your document you should be able to pay for Priority service
Yes put your employment letter as it validates the Intro Letter from your employer

Ok thanks. Do you know if they take only cash or you can pay by card there in the office and also do you know the exact naira equivalent ?
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vuitton007: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Please help:

Bank Statement balance 2.3m
Salary 215k
Monthly living cost 80k
To dependants 30k
Cost to me personally 1200gbp
Total amount for the trip 380k
Air ticket 150k
Accomodation Auntys place
Cost of living expenses 750gbp

Please gurus help scrutinise and see is my breakdown is ok to go.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pampem: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
@Pampem.

Breakdown is good, except for living expenses which is on the high side for 8 days visit.

Best wishes.

thanks. am the madam o and am shopping for the kids. hope the 500 pounds it isnt bad? which will be explained
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
pampem:

thanks. am the madam o and am shopping for the kids. hope the 500 pounds it isnt bad? which will be explained

Oh madam, Na u be that? Sum it up ; £500 for you and Oga boss for the 8 days.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kzinne: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
my friend studied as an external student of a UK university and has successfully completed the program. she has been invited for graduation ceremony in the uk but she is presently not working. she wants someone to sponsor her (her uncle). how likely can she get the visa>? thanks guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kzinne: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
@Pampem.

Best wishes.
my friend studied as an external student of a UK university and has successfully completed the program. she has been invited for graduation ceremony in the uk but she is presently not working. she wants someone to sponsor her (her uncle). how likely can she get the visa>? thanks guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dreykye: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
@justwise Trust u r doing great, I currently hold a UK 5 Years General visitor visa and will like to apply for a Student Visa (Masters ), I will like to know if my current visa will be cancelled when i get the new student visa.

Thanks & Regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
dreykye:
@justwise Trust u r doing great, I currently hold a UK 5 Years General visitor visa and will like to apply for a Student Visa (Masters ), I will like to know if my current visa will be cancelled when i get the new student visa.

Thanks & Regards

No it will not be cancelled.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iblaw: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
buddwizer:

Ok thanks. Do you know if they take only cash or you can pay by card there in the office and also do you know the exact naira equivalent ?
thanks

You should be able to pay with your card. In July i was asked if i want Priority service for about N50,000(cant really remember exact figure)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.