Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund (11395 Views)

Abia Government Extends Curfew In Aba / Abia Government Constructs Highway In Arochukwu Forest(pictures) / NLC, TUC In Kogi Begin Strike Over Buhari's Withholding Of Bailout Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by 5starmilitant: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
Otti will dethrone him soonest
A

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by aieromon(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please keep up the good work, Mr Governor.
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by goshen26: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
aregbe ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by chocolateme(f): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Thank God you are back oooo...... You need to see the things that happened @your back
lol.. Gist me, did anyone look for your trouble? Show me that person nowwwww!!! What else happened
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by opineflu(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
The sweetest thing about governor Ikpeazu is that he doesn't hide anything from Abians,he gives us blow by blow account on how his government is being runned. When a good man is in power his people rejoices. May we continue to have Ikpeazu's kinds in Abia forever.Ihe. adila nma
no come otherwise if....u know now
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by opineflu(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
The sweetest thing about governor Ikpeazu is that he doesn't hide anything from Abians,he gives us blow by blow account on how his government is being runned. When a good man is in power his people rejoices. May we continue to have Ikpeazu's kinds in Abia forever.Ihe. adila nma
no come talk otherwise if....u know now
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by benedictnsi(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
chocolateme:
lol.. Gist me, did anyone look for your trouble? Show me that person nowwwww!!! What else happened

Lol, dem D craze Dem D fear you na, na im make dem Leave me alone grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Ponponkon: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
opineflu:
no come talk otherwise if....u know now
Count on Ikpeazu
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Uzosaint(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
I just dey laugh!
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by kushma(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Liamm:
Otti will dethrone him soonest
maybe in your dreams because that ain't gonna happen bro.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by chocolateme(f): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol, dem D craze Dem D fear you na, na im make dem Leave me alone grin
so good to know that.
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Gracito(f): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
slap1:
Ochendo finished that state.
I dey tell you angry sad

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Gracito(f): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
kushma:
maybe in your dreams because that ain't gonna happen bro.
lol, you think?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by centjamie(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gracito:
lol, you think?

Yes i know
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by tsdarkside(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
its better,they pay their workers and forget this Biafra madness...nnamdi kanu is a coward........and he is absolutly not in the category of great-dark-warrior ojukwu.....nnamdi kanu is the same category with t.b joshua......
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Leopardd(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
tsdarkside:

its better,they pay their workers and forget this Biafra madness...nnamdi kanu is a coward........and he is absolutly not in the category of great-dark-warrior ojukwu.....nnamdi kanu is the same category with t.b joshua......

See another Yoruba idiot coming to rant on a thread that does not concern Biafra.

Are u seeing Biafran giant in your dreams?
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Xcex: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
A good dev 4 Abia state, the good people of Abia state should rally round him so he can give dem value 4 dia money tru gorvenance n reconstruction 4 a viable economy.
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by ndufrank: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
So abia got lucky at last this man really fighting for his second termed
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by MrWisdom(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
CHEH! MUM WILL START CHANGING SOUP SOONEST.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Liamm(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gracito:
lol, you think?
Nne, your profile pic amaka. cool

Ibu onye-Abia ka Ibu onye-Imo? cheesy
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Ponponkon: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
tsdarkside:

Workers don dey price motor
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by skotch(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ponponkon:
The sweetest thing about governor Ikpeazu is that he doesn't hide anything from Abians,he gives us blow by blow account on how his government is being runned. When a good man is in power his people rejoices. May we continue to have Ikpeazu's kinds in Abia forever.Ihe adila nma

Wtf r u talking about? angry
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by nazilee: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's a nice one........

@chocolateme I miss you jor..... Abi you been loss too
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by tsdarkside(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2015
Leopardd:

See another Yoruba idiot coming to rant on a thread that does not concern Biafra.

Are u seeing Biafran giant in your dreams?

he was,,and still is,,,someone that is ready to defend his people,that are been slaughterd is a hero to me,no matter which tribe they come from in africa,,,,they just have to be black(father black and mother black),have my respect.....
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Gracito(f): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Liamm:
Nne, your profile pic amaka. cool

Ibu onye-Abia ka Ibu onye-Imo? cheesy
hahaha, thank you o. Daalu. Onye Abia, nwoke oma, ginwaa kwan?
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
chocolateme:
i missed u too. I'm back

Who did you tell before going out ?

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
sigiyaya:
Fellow Nairalands i beg make follow me ask Owelle of his family and the chief tormentor of Imo state, talk talk no do Governor (His family's Governor)ROCHAS OKOROCHA where Imo state 26.8 billion bailout fund dey.

The fund is the second biggest after Osun state and the biggest is southeastern region

And that money is meant to alleviate the sufferings Nigerians are passing through right now.
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
anonimi:
Distribution
Was it not meant to clear salaries OWED to workers?
Who are they distributing the money to?

Salary arrears and create economic activity..
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by Uchwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
No money hv bn payed to teachers oo.dont mind ikpeazu
Re: Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund by konjakonja(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Uchwilliam:
No money hv bn payed to teachers oo.dont mind ikpeazu
Now that everyone is receiving alert why not appreciate Ikpeazu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: Secession Agitations Fuelled By High Injustice In Nigeria / Between Yorubas And Ghanaians: What Is The Problem? / Senate Will Improve On Tuesday’s Screening – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.