Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ (20848 Views)

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Death of a selfish thief who stashed millions abroad shouldn't mean anything.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by NotNairalandi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
G
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by waleadex(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
May Allah forgive his sins...Aamin!
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Beremx:
There was no life in the "life support machine".

So sad!

May he rest in the bossom of the Lord and my condolences to his bereaved family.
"This is the Biafran BeremX we need on NL, not the sophisticated berem. Welcome back biafran".
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by dammytosh: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
picture of him on life support

or

i don bilif it sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
sad
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by GHA1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Alamieyesigha is a great man, the best governor we had so far in Bayelsa state.....may his gentle soul rest in peace...
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by sukkot: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
ifeness:
Death of a selfish thief who stashed millions abroad shouldn't mean anything.
nigga u still an atheist ? thats you in the pinshure ? you look like yobo small
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by wiseoneking: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/alamieyeseigha-was-on-life-support-before-death/
this isnt news anymore. Moreover not many will have that luxury. Many do die worst than that. Keep cool on the dead.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by TouchstoneNgr: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
"He said the deceased’s family members decided to stay back at their Port Harcourt home following the circumstances that led to his death.

He, however, confirmed that the wife of the deceased and her children are expected to return to their home in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, later on Monday."

I thought Ibori said he had just one house.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
madridguy:
You don't get my message. You think am pro DSP?

No.. i think you do not care to remember how the past affects the present thus the future of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by tweetsme(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
UPON THE RICHES, HE IS STIKLL GONE BELOW. MONEY CANNOT SAVE YOU ON THE DAY OF DEATH.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by ajoo17(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think this man's death should be a clarion call that our hospital need an overhaul. If not for the extradition call, maybe he would have traveled out to places like UK or Dubai to attend to his health. Nigeria government please work on the state of our hospital. All politicians should begin to think or make Nigeria project a priority. Laundering our collective money abroad is not good for anybody. Use our to build or make this country great. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Great009: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Funny enough, Obasanjo the fool is still alive

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by juman(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Every soul would surely die one day.

"We have ordained death among you and We are not to be overcome". (Quran 56:60)
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by broxymall(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
una don do na

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by poweredcom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Person don die una de tell us was on life support...na dis tori wan bring am back.....well e don chop life enuff na
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Revolva(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
GHA1:
Alamieyesigha is a great man, the best governor we had so far in Bayelsa state.....may his gentle soul rest in peace...

A great theif
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by tunde1200(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
EVery human will be accountable for his or her deeds.

May almighty forgive him have once benefited from him.

agarawu23:
But to be sincere, I don't know why this man death came after the order from UK, I just remain silent because we are meant to respect the dead. But his death is just somehow to me but I choose not say anything bad about him.

He should rest in peace and I blv only God has the power to judge him, therefore he should be judged by his deeds.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by fullstreets: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
I thot he had only 1 house at amassoma, whose house r dey going to stay at in yenagoa? Secondly, for some strange reason I will like to touch his corpse n possibly his soul to be sure he is really dead.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by MAYOWAAK: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wait ooooo.Alams was at the Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu held the day after the Ileya festival on 24/25th September and that was the last time he was seen in public.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by hollowpot15684(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
This mans death was faked, he doesn't want to face any panel.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by jewelbaby55(f): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
I still don't think the man is dead. E might be faking it. Who knows. Quote me and die
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by Sampao: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thought a news item was credited to Ibori saying Alams had only one house,how come the family is staying in his house in Ph then will move to another one in Yenagoa b4 moving to his country home.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by modath(f): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sampao:
Thought a news item was credited to Ibori saying Alams had only one house,how come the family is staying in his house in Ph then will move to another one in Yenagoa b4 moving to his country home.

You misunderstood Ibori, he meant he built only one by himself, the rest he bought already completed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by madjune(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
agarawu23:
But to be sincere, I don't know why this man death came after the order from UK, I just remain silent because we are meant to respect the dead. But his death is just somehow to me but I choose not say anything bad about him.

He should rest in peace and I blv only God has the power to judge him, therefore he should be judged by his deeds.

Keep your RIP in your pocket.

I still say it, that nigga ain't dead.
He's fooled every one by faking his death to escape justice.
First, he faked his gender. Hmmm.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by symbianDON(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Abugab:
But some Niger Delta groups are already accusing the govt of killing him.
The whole setup looks like euthanasia considering the life support was removed.
Truly, no person is indispensable......
i guess the life support machine belongs to APC and the doctor who removed it is, of course, an APC man grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by symbianDON(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sampao:

please try to understand what mr. ibori means....the house is actually a mobile house...it has wheels and so can be moved from port harcourt to yenagoa and then to his village.
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by baloney: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by SmartMugu: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
The article mentions three homes already, why did Ibori say Alamieyeseigha only had one home?
Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by InvertedHammer: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
What a waste of life?!

People spend millions building houses and buying expensive cars, but they will not spend about N300k to purchase emergency medical devices knowing that emergency medical assistance in Nigeria is almost nonexistent. Dude possibly was down for a long time resulting in oxygen starvation to the brain.

Penny wise, pound foolish.
/

1 Like

Re: ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ by fctboy: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
madridguy:
The news of his extradition sent him packing. Every corrupt politician will follow his path soon.

Are you saying our :
1. Petroleum secretary 1977 to 1969 that 2.8b missed in his custody
2. PTF Chairman whose in law headed Afri project consortium collecting 10% on all contract
3. The man that stole power project money probed by Hon. Elumelu
4. Rivers ATM
5. Tinubu
6. Dele Giwa killer
7. FCT bulldozer
e.t.c

Shall all die?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Yam Farmers To Raise N5bn For Buhari’s Campaign / Limiting Probe To Jonathan Cannot Be Justified, Falana Tells Buhari / PMB: The Dangers Of One-man-show - Steve Osuji (The Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.