Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love (2566 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by tayuboy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2006
HOW DO I TELL A YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL MARRIED WOMAN THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH HER? AND MORESO, HOW DO I INVITE HER TO MY HOUSE? PLS LET ME HEAR UR COMMENT, THANKS. T-BOY.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Free(f): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2006
shes married
so let her be
or did she tell U shes not happily married?
dnt try to break a marriage
becuz of UR feelings oky!
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Hotstepper(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2006
Are you okay at all? beta leave a married woman and go and look for your own lady. how do people even reason diz dayz? men, da thought of it alone irritate me
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by windywendy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2006
Inform her husband and ask him to kindly pass on the message to his wife. He might be more than happy to oblige you. But in the mean time, prepare to have your head axed  cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Chay(f): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2006
Tayuboy, leave her alone and fix your eyes on a single lady. Dont heap coals of fire on your head o. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by tayuboy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2006
Well, i have heard you people, thanks for ALL your concerns. I will try and get my own lady so that i can stop lusting after her. Once again, thank you ALL.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by momoney1(m): 3:26am On Oct 17, 2006
@author

you have just saved yourself from an untimely death for realizing your lost head you get luck
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by LanreDaMan(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2006
My brother she is married
LOOK somewhere Else
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2006
abeg tell am ohh angry
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by katherinae(f): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2006
lol tayuboy

preferrable not in front of her husband
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by chistiana(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2006
if na me ooooooooo i will go after her, cause who knows if the lady miss road i will rather go and try my luck guy, whats wrong in dating a married woman, who knows if her man doesnt satisfy her enough.

guy i rather abide to this but before u go ahead just make sure u don chop beleful nhhhh.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by katherinae(f): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2006
chistiana

hmmmm u are a female right, shame on u woman. what kind of silly advice is that. what hte heck. look tayuboy, leave that chick alone before some one cuts ur dingaling off ok. u wouldnt want some one to do that u ur wife now would u.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by chistiana(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2006
katherinae:

chistiana

hmmmm u are a female right, shame on u woman. what kind of silly advice is that. what hte heck. look tayuboy, leave that chick alone before some one cuts your dingaling off ok. u wouldnt want some one to do that u your wife now would u.

nhhhhhhhh, well is any thing wrong wit that am only saying my mind girl.i beg dont blame meoooooooo
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by katherinae(f): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2006
christiana

biko dont mind me, i am honestly upset with tayuboy, sometimes u will be in an amazing relationship then useless outsiders like him come and start causing problems. sorry about lashing out at u didnt mean to.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by chistiana(f): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2006
katherinae:

christiana

biko don't mind me, i am honestly upset with tayuboy, sometimes u will be in an amazing relationship then useless outsiders like him come and start causing problems. sorry about lashing out at u didnt mean to.

Its ok i was only pulling the guy leg too, i never mean a bit of my words, i think the guy knows the answer him self, let him sleep and think of what to do.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by manbravo: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2006
Boy,
i love ur topic, may be we can start with ur mother, if u go tell her that am seriously in love with her if at all she has big boobs. BIG FOOL
BIG FOLL, you are thinking married woman, your type can not even stand a young girl on the road.FOOL
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by princeonx: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
Simple! very simple!! put a gun in your right eye not the left one and pull the trigger! IDIOT!
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by landwin: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2009
You need to get of the drug addiction
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Pimples(m): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2009
I really think u should tell her in ur dreams.
that way you'll be hurtin nobody
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by arramyjay: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2009
Dont.let her be.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Hollysmile: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2009
@poster, 'what goes around comes around'.
When u marry ehn, na so-so AGBEROs and ABOKIs go dey shag (fuc.k) ur wife if u go work!
IDIOT!
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by patwhizkid(f): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2009
Holly, i troway salute o, how u dey nao, long tym.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Hollysmile: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2009
Whizzy, dear! What's going down? I jus dey like i suppose dey.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by onyxera(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2009
@poster so u no see anoda place ply ur trade xcept wit married woman abi,u b serious omoko
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by gentleiphy: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2009
Holy Moses!did i hear you right?, married woman? that you love her?, simple, wait until both her and her husband are back home eating their dinner, then get to her house walk in and excuse her from her husband ,then grab her right in the full glare of her husband and give her the hottest Kiss she can ever dream off and thet look her in the eyes tell her you love her more that that slowpoke eating there.it sure works and believe you me she will fall in love with you, ewu nama like you.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by christson: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2009
Bros, please fear God, no matter what religion you practise, it is wrong to go after a married woman. What do you really want from her. What you must understand is that she is one with her own husband. If you are married let your wife satisfy you and if not married, get an unmarried lady and follow due process to conduct an approved marriage. Then you can easily express yourself in anyway you want to her in marriage. Is that ok? May God lead you in obedience to His will.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by abrahym(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2009
its a sin against the ALL MIGHTY GOD! get urs and stop looking else where
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by saintsam(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2009
all of una just dey talk like saint. who at one time or d other never admire a married man or woman, shud cast d first stone.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by oluwafemi113(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
@ poster noting do you
tell her husband make
both of you talk am as
man to man talk say
you like her wife make
him give you just 1hr
with her for bed room
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by yme1(f): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
chai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Backup: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2009
@poster

You're a tripping attention-seeking fool
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Czarskit(m): 2:21am On Mar 09, 2009
1. Walk up to her (don't crawl).
2. Talk thru ur mouth (not nose).
3. Speak up (don't mumble).
4. Use words (not sobs).
5. Ignore her hubby's prescence or better still, do these in his absence.

U'll need the phrases in brackets if her hubby is. . .Me! Cos the organs'll be condemned. . . cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Dumped Me, But Still Seems To Want Me. What Do You Think Is Going On? / I Think My Girlfriend Is A Bisexual / Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.