Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love (2126 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by tayuboy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2006
how do i tell a young and beautiful married woman that i'm in love with her?  and moreso, how do i invite her to my house?  pls let me hear ur comment, thanks.  t-boy.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by EmemJU(f): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2006
Stop wasting your time on thoughts that profit nothing.
A married woman is way out of your reach. There's no place on earth where what you have in mind is right.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by sweetlove(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2006
tayuboy:

how do i tell a young and beautiful married woman that i'm in love with her? and moreso, how do i invite her to my house? please let me hear your comment, thanks. t-boy.

Young Man,Go and Marry to your own wife and Leave another Man wife alone,how would you feel when someone Follow your wife all along,In the Name of Love?
Dont let the Glory of God depart from you,Or you wait for the Law of Kamal.

How Old are you? what part of Nigeria Are you from?
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by windywendy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2006
Inform her husband and ask him to kindly pass on the message to his wife. He might be more than happy to oblige you. But in the mean time, prepare to have your head axed cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by beyunce(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
You dont have to tell her. You just need to forget dat u love her.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by olutomiwa(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,luv indeed,i,m sure d woman is a rich woman or rich man,s wife,ol boy u are playing wid fire,i pray u do not climb MAGUN{DON,T CLIMB}Ewu love{lust}.
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by t00cUTE(f): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2008
DO U WANT 2 BE A SUGAR BOY, THEN GO AHEAD, REMEMBER WAT GOD HAS JOINED 2GEDA LET NO MAN PUT ASSUNDER.

windywendy:

Inform her husband and ask him to kindly pass on the message to his wife. He might be more than happy to oblige you. But in the mean time, prepare to have your head axed cheesy cheesy

OR THIS OPTION grin shocked
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by dreeldee: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2008
Stupid Stupid Stupid angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by chamotex(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2008
oh boy, enough chikitos dey out there now, go and make a choice and fall in love with one

na married women be your own victims now, if the husband catch u, omo na die o!!!1
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2008
tayuboy:

how do i tell a young and beautiful married woman that i'm in love with her? and moreso, how do i invite her to my house? please let me hear your comment, thanks. t-boy.
my comment is
that stay away from
other people wife
look for ur own
SHE IS MARRIED DUDE
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by chika98: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2008
You don't!
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by LadyJ1: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2008
y is that this t00cuTE of a girl keeps resurrecting  old threads?for christ sake this is a 2006 story
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Gamine(f): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2008
I wonder ooh!
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by LadyJ1: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
the girl just keeps bringing up dead threads,wen there r so many recent ones
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Templa(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2008

this is what will happen to u

Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2008
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by talk2medo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2008
Where were U before she got married? angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by obuchineme: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2008
Guy,
na wah u.why e be say na another person meat dey hungry you,i no tink say u de man enuf,else u wouldn't be braeking your head ova a married woman
U need deliverance

PRAYER (Join every body in the house)
EVERY SPIRIT OF ADULTERY
RESPONSE:DIE DIE.FALL AND DIE
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by talk2medo(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2008
Make him go MFM Prayer Ground, Abi? @ Obuchineme
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by adconline(m): 4:36am On Jul 21, 2008
another clueless rants making NR boring these days. I thought you were supposed to be studying for JAMB?
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by chika98: 4:44am On Jul 21, 2008
Seems you're on the wrong site otherwise which one is NR?
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by t00cUTE(f): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2008
Lady J:

y is that this t00cuTE of a girl keeps resurrecting old threads?for christ sake this is a 2006 story

DO U VE A PROBLEM WITH ME, WAS I THE 1 THAT POSTED THIS TOPIC OR YOU CANT SEE angry angry
Lady J:

the girl just keeps bringing up dead threads,when there r so many recent ones

PLS USE YOUR EYES angry
Re: How Do I Tell A Young And Beautiful Married Woman That I'm In Love by Sunmibare6(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=sweetlove post=652625]

Young Man,Go and Marry to your own wife and Leave another Man wife alone,how would you feel when someone Follow your wife all along,In the Name of Love?
Dont let the Glory of God depart from you,Or you wait for the Law of Kamal.

How Old are you? what part of Nigeria Are you from?

Hahah,can't laff o.[/

Being Big, Is It A Crime? / If You Had The Chance To Be Unfaithful Would You Do It? / Why Do Girls Lie That They Are Virgins While They Are Not?