Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (43452 Views)

Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Kingsley1000(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:
Asaba is not Igbo, enough of this trash just because you people are occupying an area doesn't mean it belongs to Igbo people.

Sometimes i wonder if y'all even have an idea of what you are talking about. You cant lay claim to what's not yours just because you reside there or was born there. What sort of brain do you people have sef?.
you're a juvenile,dont even know the history of your town,asaba is more igbo than onitsha/ogbaru in anambra state,so onisha is also not igbo?

asaba history is linked to nteje in oyi lga in anambra,they ve same tradition,norms&values even dialect

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
chowlade:

shey eleyi gbon bayii?
shey eleyi ur father

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by nextdoor84(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am sorry to disappoint you useless op...my own ekpeye trace our origin back to amawo in present day abia state..so shove your useless hypothesis up your sleeve and get a job!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Balkan(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Proudly igbo

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:
Asaba is not Igbo, enough of this trash just because you people are occupying an area doesn't mean it belongs to Igbo people.

Sometimes i wonder if y'all even have an idea of what you are talking about. You cant lay claim to what's not yours just because you reside there or was born there. What sort of brain do you people have sef?.

Asaba is not igbo in your illiterate village head. Wtf is wrong with you Edo people...I swear I think you fools are desperate to steal territory that's not yours like your worthless ancestors were known for instead sticking that underdeveloped Edo state of una. Long throat buf00n.

I f2king dare una, come try and rewrite Asaba history like you fools are doing with agbor and co, I'll personally join boko haram and send them to that useless Edo state.

As for this thread, I've already posted multiple links from kings of those groups telling una Edo people and the wannabe Edo Yoruba op to stop rewriting their history. I'm not even going to waste my time doing it again. Like ugboma said, the day they dare include aniocha/oshimili in their BS, is the day edo would instantly know wtf both edo and oyinbo went through when they tried to steal our land. Ndi ara. Nonsense

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by onenaira3: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you're a juvenile,dont even know the history of your town,asaba is more igbo than onitsha/ogbaru in anambra state,so onisha is also not igbo?

asaba history is linked to nteje in oyi lga in anambra,they ve same tradition,norms&values even dialect
That ashawo is not from Asaba. She's a useless Edo LovePeddler

14 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by EasternLion: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
cheruv:

Egwu dikwa na ihe a Dee trokkpusha kwuru oo shocked

Nwanne, Truckpusher surprised me oh, I even wanted to ask if he has been listening to "This is Radio Biafra, the whole world is listening, even the paedophile Buhari, if you ask for him now, Femi Adesina will tell you he is listening with his world receiver..".

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by EasternLion: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
nextdoor84:
I am sorry to disappoint you useless op...my own ekpeye trace our origin back to amawo in present day abia state..so shove your useless hypothesis up your sleeve and get job!!!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

You probably didn't read the part of the write up which made it obvious that they were perhaps forced to learn the language and that the igbos hijacked the community because they have outnumbered the Ikwerres.

How come I don't speak Yoruba after being forced to learn it in school yet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
patmaine:

How come I don't speak Yoruba after being forced to learn it in school yet

Lol liar noone forced you to learn Yoruba, excerpt you aren't Nigerian because the School system I know makes options available for you to choose from. Its either you learn Yoruba,Ibo, hausa or French.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
onenaira3:

That ashawo is not from Asaba. She's a useless Edo LovePeddler

You are mad, your Mother and Sisters are Prostitutes. Do I look like your useless Igbo ladies that will sleep with Men because of money? I work hard I don't survive through Men.

Don't you ever mention my mention my moniker idi*t
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

You are mad, your Mother and Sisters are Prostitutes. Do I look like your useless Igbo ladies that will sleep with Men because of money? I work hard I don't survive through Men.

see dz mumu, u think we don't know what u people do in Italy? grin

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi come and talk now, bunch if greedy land grabbing thieves from a cursed state.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by SonOfEl(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2015
Useless thread from useless minds.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=lygn19 post=38949732]Enahi come and talk now, bunch if greedy land grabbing thieves from a cursed state.[/quote

Quit mentioning my moniker I don't have time for fools like you.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

did you forget what your people do in Italy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
[quote author=Enahi post=38949904][/quote]
it hurts to be cursed...

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
patmaine:

did you forget what your people do in Italy

Can you leave my tribe out of your Biafra nonsense. Besides focus on your Igbo ladies that are prostituting all over the world.

Yeah Igbo ladies are Prostitutes I guess that's why they keep having babies and selling them off.

You guys are despicable useless parasites.
You are all disgusting and fucking irritants.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by winniz: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mods kindly come and dump this trash in the Garbage section.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

Can you leave my tribe out of your Biafra nonsense. Besides focus on your Igbo ladies that are prostituting all over the world.

Yeah Igbo ladies are Prostitutes I guess that's why they keep having babies and selling them off.

You guys are despicable useless parasites.
You are all disgusting and fucking irritants.

mumu nobody wants u, come Biafra come Niger delta.
we are pureblood we dont want to mix with cursed people or Italians.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

mumu nobody wants u, come Biafra come Niger delta.
we are pureblood we dont want to mix with cursed people or Italians.

You are just plain stupid. You are a visitor in Delta State please go back to the East.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

You are just plain stupid. You are a visitor in Delta State please go back to the East.
u are just plain Enahidiotic you are a visitor in Nigeria please go back to Italy...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

u are just plain Enahidiotic you are a visitor in Nigeria please go back to Italy...

I am proudly Nigerian, I have royal blood flowing in my veins why should i go mess up in Italy? I repeat stop mistaking me for your sisters
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Enahi(f): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
I am done with this thread, don't mention my moniker again please.
Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:

I am proudly Nigerian, I have royal blood flowing in my veins why should i go mess up in Italy? I repeat stop mistaking me for your sisters
I dont have any edo sister so I dont know what u are talking about, none of my sisters have been to italy before so what are u talking about, yes u are from a Royal priesthood, u are from dat cursed generation and are doz people italians use as sacrifice for there kings in medieval times. they become there ashis in the after life.... mumu greedy land grabbing cursed ediot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
Enahi:
I am done with this thread, don't mention my moniker again please.
no dont go now mumu, come and claim land, even ijaw people are not ijaws they are from Benin but they just bear Ijaw names and practice Ijaw culture but they are Edos. Italian thieves.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
d thieves are avoiding this truth because there dirty abd petty lies have been debunked, well we ain't surprised they have proven to be the thieves and Liars that they are;
cc: edcure, enahi, sandraokosun, thiagoneves, spanishkid, excusemyfrench, aim5, mulattoclaro, atbu1983, martha89 and all the cursed thieves from Edo.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by IGBOSON1: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
Masterclass32:
Hehe. These people want to wish away the existence of Igbos in the ss and confine us to the se, but its not gonna happen. We have Igbos in ss. I don't care if some people think their ancestors came from uganda, there has always been, there are and there will always be Igbos in ss.

^^^They're hoping that their plot of trying to limit Igboland to just the 5 South Eastern states would be widely accepted so they can have unfettered access to the oyel and gas deposits in the Niger Delta! The 'pesky Igbos' are the last remaining obstacle in their quest to fully claim their war booty! wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:
d thieves are avoiding this truth because there dirty abd petty lies have been debunked, well we ain't surprised they have proven to be the thieves and Liars that they are;
cc: edcure, enahi, sandraokosun, thiagoneves, spanishkid, excusemyfrench, aim5, mulattoclaro, atbu1983 and all the cursed thieves from Edo.

I honestly don't give a damn about Igbanke,Ika, Ikwerre and Anioma people like that. I'm not trying to claim them so miss me with that garbage. Edo people aren't being land grabbers at all so stop painting us as such.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
aim5:

I honestly don't give a damn about Igbanke,Ika, Ikwerre and Anioma people like that. I'm not trying to claim them so miss me with that garbage. Edo people aren't being land grabbers at all so stop painting us as such.
u don't give a damn abt them like that, are they not from Edo state again?
Enahi come and hold ur fellow thief o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
lygn19:

u don't give a damn abt them like that, are they not from Edo state again?
Enahi come and hold ur fellow thief o.

I don't go around and claim them... If they want to identify with Igbo then so be it.. I don't seek pleasure in trying to group people and making them Edoid. I'm perfectly fine being a small "minority", unlike you insecure, greedy goats.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo by Malawian(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
PenSniper:

Because the Yoruba have been their nemesis since 1967/68 and will continue to be.
Yorubaland is their Europe and America in Nigeria and like water to fish. Without the water the fish is finished.
But for their fear of the Yoruba siding with the north, they would've declared their biafra. Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to herald the entire SS into their struggle.
They know yorubaland have millions of Black Scorpions to tame them should they step out of line.
Anyone anywhere in the world that says anything negative about Ibo must be Yoruba and if that person is non-black, he must've been sponsored by the Yoruba.
The Ibo tribe, from all indications, are yet to evolve from the 17th century tendencies.

grin grin
ember don dey reach and man need to hussle xmas groove moni, but i fit create time for your doctor's appointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / More Pictures As Seyi Tinubu Leads Kano Solidarity Walk For APC (Video) / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.