Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Transgender's Punny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Transgender's Punny (2434 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2015
I was discussing with a friend this evening and the topic came up. From what I heard, the eggplant is removed and they 'make' a punny for the transgender. I'm wondering if it'll be same as a real one or it'll have some artificial feel.

Any guy here that has bleeped a transgender? Did it feel like a normal one or it had some artificial feeling? grin grin

Do they also menstruate?

3 Likes

Re: A Transgender's Punny by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Just look at d silly questions being spewed by a gurl.... angry
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Vinshu(f): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
Fuc!k

I just like this thread! cheesy

I want to see an unclad transgender
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Just look at d silly questions being spewed by a gurl.... angry
What makes it silly? Cos you got no answer? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:
Fuc!k

_fucking _fag
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vinshu:
Fuc!k

Male or female transgender? grin
Re: A Transgender's Punny by laurenziz6(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
Gosh I deeply hate transgenders dey really disgust
Me embarassed

If ur a transgender and your reading this

I HATE YOU!!!!

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: A Transgender's Punny by xtervaganza(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2015
They don't monthly periods

But from what I read online about ppl conned into marrying a tranny(they are sterile), the poocee is the same

But I'll never hit it, even if I'm dead
Re: A Transgender's Punny by mekzyjoe(m): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I was discussing with a friend this evening and the topic came up. From what I heard, the eggplant is removed and they 'make' a punny for the transgender. I'm wondering if it'll be same as a real one or it'll have some artificial feel.

Any guy here that has bleeped a transgender? Did it feel like a normal one or it had some artificial feeling? grin grin

Do they also menstruate?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
They don't monthly periods

But from what I read online about ppl conned into marrying a tranny(they are sterile), the poocee is the same

But I'll never hit it, even if I'm dead
Chai and they think they are women. sad you're a woman buy you can't give birth. Nonsense!

Something tells me there'll be something not feeling natural about their pussy
Re: A Transgender's Punny by xtervaganza(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Chai and they think they are women. sad you're a woman buy you can't give birth. Nonsense!

it would be very hard to notice the difference as naturally born women poocee are not even the same
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
it would be very hard to notice the difference as naturally born women poocee are not even the same
True sha..
Re: A Transgender's Punny by jamex93(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Vinshu:
Fuc!k

lolx

i really wonder how she will look like naked
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2015
They dont get periods because they have no womb. Whats created from the penis is the clitoris and vaginal canal which from my understanding doesnt self-lubricate....so during intimacy artificial lube is needed. They have come a long way in creating totos and in the dark a man may not be able to notice the difference...scary thought, huh shocked
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Hunnydropps:
They dont get periods because they have no womb. Whats created from the penis is the clitoris and vaginal canal which from my understanding doesnt self-lubricate....so during intimacy artificial lube is needed. They have come a long way in creating totos and in the dark a man may not be able to notice the difference...scary thought, huh shocked
shocked shocked shocked
What's then the essence of changing gender?
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
shocked shocked shocked

I wish i knew. It makes no sense to me at all.
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Hunnydropps:

I wish i knew. It makes no sense to me at all.
At all. Eewwww
Check my latest thread and drop your experience. cheesy
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Vinshu(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Male or female transgender? grin

Both
Re: A Transgender's Punny by IamLEGEND1: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: A Transgender's Punny by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
hmmmm talk of too much information, the shitty part is, a guy could be bleeding a transgender and the nigqa won't know, scary ish
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Tedassie(m): 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:
shocked shocked shocked
i think it's better understood looking at the pschological profile of the transgendered individual;some of the bizarre behavioural pattern exhibited by these individuals;according to research,is present during the mental development of a child& usually peaks in the pubertal yrs following the development of male&female secondary sexual characteristics&hormones associated with them(i lay emphasis here because a lot of emotional transformations occurs in this period of a child's life the PUBERTY stage),a typical example of such behaviour could be(a male child with a strong preference for dressing up in female garments,adopts certain female mannerism,gait(walking step) etc).My point is it COULD be more of pschological "vacuum" that predisposes such people to have a STRONG feeling of 'gender misappropriation'...
#myopinion#
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'm yet to fukc a trans but a friend online once said its just like every other pussiie. He said it was a quickie tho so he didn't really explore. Just to bust the nut y'know. So, yes I can't really say. However, the fact is They're fukcable smiley
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Quadre: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
There isn't a day u'll enter romance section and u won't find a topic about bleep... Everyday bleep bleep bleep
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:

Do they also menstruate?

Check google
They got lotsa stuff on that shìt
Re: A Transgender's Punny by Fraih(f): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
God is merciful o sad

He made you a male, you hated urself and asked God, why why why cant this body be a lil sexy and grow some boobs... Then the devil inspired you to actually Enjoy the feeling of being a female and then...You went ahead and became a celebrity!
On judgement day, when we all stand to give accounts, what will you say? That God i was uncomfortable being a male God will really judge, and that devil will be preparing your cane in hot furnace. undecided
Re: A Transgender's Punny by valicious1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
PinkBarbie:

and you think their is something feeling natural in dis ur pussy that has stretched pass its elastic limit

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With Me / Nairaland Top 5 Casanovas! / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Girls Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.