Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. (2027 Views)

Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by donTbone(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
Don't let your mouth put your RLATIONSHIP (or his self esteem) in jeopardy! Some things are simply better left unsaid. So zip those lips lipsrsealed and listen up, ladies. Here's what not to say to your man if happily ever after is the end goal wink. And isn't it always?

1. "You're too old for that." Or worse, we're too old for that. Boring! Stay out until the crack of dawn every once in a while, pop bottles at the club and encourage him to join that rec soccer league with his guys he's been going on and on about. You're only as old as you feel, right? Plus, tapping into your inner kid will help keep the marriage fresh and fun. We're not saying make a habit of it, but what we are saying is to stop using your age as an excuse to not do things.

2. "I love your dad body" Seriously, just don't. While we can all agree that dad bods are super hot, it's highly unlikely that your hubby will take this one as a compliment (shocker, we know!), whether he's an actual dad or not. Stick to adjectives like sexy and hot or simply tell him you love his body and you'll be Okay.

3. "OMG, you're going bald!" cheesy Yikes, way to hit him where it hurts! Wives, in case you weren't aware, men are surprisingly sensitive and insecure about hair loss except for those that chose to shave it all, so try not to rub it in when or if his starts to slowly disappear. Because guys have feelings too, you know. sad

4. "I mean, do you really need another [insert favorite food or alcoholic beverage of choice here]?" Unless you've made a pact to eat healthier and call each other out on your slip-ups, making him feel bad about his physique is probably not the best idea, particularly if it's in front of all his friends. Humiliation hurts.

5. "I always have to do everything around here!" undecided Girl, please! You may be the busiest woman alive and you may very well pick up a lot of the slack around the house, however, it's highly doubtful that you do everything while your guy contributes nada. Instead of harping so much on what he doesn't do, consider praising him for the things he does, and we bet you'll notice some big changes soon.

6. "I know you're probably going to say no, but..." Um, okay negative Nancy. The chances of your man actually agreeing to whatever request you had in mind are pretty much slim to none now. Reframe your question in a positive light (e.g. "I had so much fun the last time we took the dog to the park together. Want to go again tomorrow?) to get the answer you desire or at least increase your odds of hearing yes.

You can simply add yours cos I know this isn't all. ; cheesy
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by Vinshu(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
I can say all that!
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by donTbone(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
I can say all that!
Then you bears the consequence of whatever comes... angry

Even if na backhand cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by lurlah2014(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
there is no consequences to face cos must girls are guilty of this, cos some guys too have their own indirect insult that are not real for a girl
donTbone:

Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by donTbone(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
there is no consequences to face cos must girls are guilty of this, cos some guys too have their own indirect insult that are not real for a girl

Hunhun! undecided ok... my simple advice for you....

if you see him doing AFRO, day and night and you notice
his hair making a design of HALF PLOT, never tell him he
is BALD.

If he gyms day and night and refuse to have 3packs not to say 6...
never make a comparison with anybody...

A word is enough for the wise! lipsrsealed
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by apholaryn: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
yeye...all na wash
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by lurlah2014(f): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
why shouldnt i,
like when you see your GF over do her make-up dont complain oooo
when she dress like mumu follow you go party no complain oo
when she has a crazy hair do or hair breakage dont complain oooo
please guy try and be realistic
donTbone:

Hunhun! undecided ok... my simple advice for you....

if you see him doing AFRO, day and night and you notice
his hair making a design of HALF PLOT, never tell him he
is BALD.

If he gyms day and night and refuse to have 3packs not to say 6...
never make a comparison with anybody...

A word is enough for the wise! lipsrsealed
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by braine(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
why shouldnt i,

grin
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by donTbone(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
why shouldnt i,

Like say all those things na cos of the main guy you dey do am! undecided
Be realistic with yourselves... not having hair breakage, crazy hair do
dressing like mumu, over do makeup aint because of the guy but for
UNAWARDING COMPETITION and the mentality of WHAT WILL MY
FRIENDS SAY makes you do all those stuffs.

I even too dey talk sef lipsrsealed...you go do am jooorrrrr, and come back con tell me your experience grin
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by Vinshu(f): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
donTbone:

Ok
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by trapQ: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Never compare your ex with him
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by sabaeh(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
ok
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by lurlah2014(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
HAHAHA @ LAST U CONCUR shocked shocked tongue
donTbone:

Like say all those things na cos of the main guy you dey do am! undecided
Be realistic with yourselves... not having hair breakage, crazy hair do
dressing like mumu, over do makeup aint because of the guy but for
UNAWARDING COMPETITION and the mentality of WHAT WILL MY
FRIENDS SAY makes you do all those stuffs.

I even too dey talk sef lipsrsealed...you go do am jooorrrrr, and come back con tell me your experience grin
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by donTbone(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
HAHAHA @ LAST U CONCUR shocked shocked tongue
I await the thread that is gonna read "the day I told my guy he is bald" undecided

I just pray say e no result to IGBAJU cheesy

Sits back to watch EMPIRE!
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by lurlah2014(f): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin KEEP WAITING shocked shocked tongue
donTbone:

I await the thread that is gonna read "the day I told my guy he is bald" undecided

I just pray say e no result to IGBAJU cheesy

Sits back to watch EMPIRE!
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by donTbone(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
grin grin grin grin grin grin KEEP WAITING shocked shocked tongue
Shebi na to wait...e no go do me anything! tongue cheesy
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by powerdfirst(m): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2015
We re JUST FRIENDS[ cry cry
Re: Things To Never Tell Your Man, By Misatake. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
I can say all that!
then prepare to return to d village to mama wink

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice To The Over Jealous And Zealous Ladies / Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help / If Ice Prince Was A Yoruba Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.