Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend (6263 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys / 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
*Clears throat*

First and foremost, I thank Seun Osewa for giving me an incredible opportunity to explore my talent to the world. And I can tell you that I won't be here if it wasn't for you

Back to the topic=»

As a one time stingy dude, below are the things I used to present to my girlfriends before Mountain of Fire delivered me from the boundage of stinginess

9. Aboniki Balm

This reminds me of a lady dated in the year 1991 called Folake. We so much loved each other that we planned to marry. October 17 was her birthday. Exactly a week to her birthday she had a fell from her staircase when she was thinking about me and her legs were dislocated. As a stingy dude, I smiled and waved to God for answering my prayers. At least, the plan of going to Tantalizers, Mr. Biggs, Mr Fans and the likes to squander money were ruled out. That was how I wrapped and packaged aboniki balm and presented it to her as birthday present

10. Ofada Rice

About a decade ago, I dated a pretty lady named Shade. Shade was the dream girl of every guy. Her front and back side cannot be underestimate (I mean what else is a man looking for?). Shade as a person liked ofada rice to the extent that she could donate one of her kidneys if offered ofada.

For the benefit of those who don't know Ofada rice. This rice is bigger in size than the rice you normally eat and it's kinda delicious. (heard it's imported from Sudan or so). The description os ofada rice is another day jawe. Perhaps, I will open a thread titled " 10 Types of Ofada Rice

Back to the topic

August 25th Shade's birthday and I being her boyfriend thought of getting her a set of pants but after much consideration, this brought me to reality that all my own boxers were porous and stitched. I decided to buy myself a pack of boxers (3 for N1, 500), and packaged three De Rica of ofada rice for her

See them embarassed
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
*Clears throat*

First and foremost, I thank Seun Osewa for giving me an incredible opportunity to explore my talent to the world. And I can tell you that I won't be here if it wasn't for you

Back to the topic=»

As a one time stingy dude, below are the things I used to present to my girlfriends before Mountain of Fire delivered me from the boundage of stinginess

9. Aboniki Balm

This reminds me of a lady dated in the year 1991 called Folake. We so much loved each other that we planned to marry. October 17 was her birthday. Exactly a week to her birthday she had a fell from her staircase when she was thinking about me and her legs were dislocated. As a stingy dude, I smiled and waved to God for answering my prayers. At least, the plan of going to Tantalizers, Mr. Biggs, Mr Fans and the likes to squander money were ruled out. That was how I wrapped and packaged aboniki balm and presented it to her as birthday present

10. Ofada Rice

About a decade ago, I dated a pretty lady named Shade. Shade was the dream girl of every guy. Her front and back side cannot be underestimate (I mean what else is a man looking for?). Shade as a person liked ofada rice to the extent that she could donate one of her kidneys if offered ofada.

For the benefit of those who don't know Ofada rice. This rice is bigger in size than the rice you normally eat and it's kinda delicious. (heard it's imported from Sudan or so). The description os ofada rice is another day jawe. Perhaps, I will open a thread titled " 10 Types of Ofada Rice

Back to the topic

August 25th Shade's birthday and I being her boyfriend thought of getting her a set of pants but after much consideration, this brought me to reality that all my own boxers were porous and stitched. I decided to buy myself a pack of boxers (3 for N1, 500), and packaged three De Rica of ofada rice for her

Point 9 got me ROFLO. grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
adeh39:
Chaiii...stingy guys grin

Some of them will deliberately have a fight with the babe 4 days to her birthday...just to avoid the gift embarassed

This is how we rock and roll dear
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
shocked Abeg wetin concern suya /Asun concern birthday? Ah don believe it. undecided

@Op, mallam wristbangle nko grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
*Clears throat*

Back to the topic=»

9. Aboniki Balm

Tosin Abeg no kill me with laugh jare grin
The girl no Tear you slap

*Rotfl *I don laugh tire. Walahi, you 2much
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
shocked Abeg wetin concern suya /Asun concern birthday? Ah don believe it. undecided

@Op, mallam wristbangle nko grin

Badt geh! cry cry cry
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Tosin Abeg no kill me with laugh jare grin The girl no Tear you slap
*Rotfl *I don laugh tire. Walahi, you 2much
Hehehe cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Badt geh! cry cry cry
grin tongue
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Kazrem(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tosyne2much don kolo. That #1 got me Rotflmao.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Kazrem:
Tosyne2much don kolo. That #1 got me Rotflmao.
No mind me jawe tongue
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Wetin u want make I buy for you? cheesy cheesy
Range rover grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Range rover grin

Thief! Ole! cry cry
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by brutalkhleo(f): 12:47am On Oct 15, 2015
grin my tenth birthday of the year is coming up ooo on Saturday. na every month I dey do bday
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by rafeelly(m): 1:38am On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Range rover grin
which model cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by rafeelly(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2015
mind blowing fu*k garnished with enough protein sp***... I never try grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 15, 2015
The remaining soup, is it not fish soup? Yeag Fish soup and 50 naira bread cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2015
adeh39:
Chaiii...stingy guys grin

Some of them will deliberately have a fight with the babe 4 days to her birthday...just to avoid the gift embarassed
or worse still break up wit her befor her birthday
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Kingsley1000(m): 4:22am On Oct 15, 2015
rafeelly:
mind blowing fu*k garnished with enough protein sp***... I never try grin
is that all you can offer?
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2015
rafeelly:
which model cheesy
2016 cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Thief! Ole! cry cry
cheesy kiss
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy kiss

Goodmrng dear. How was ur nite? U no dey reply person pm ni? angry
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2015
brutalkhleo:
grin my tenth birthday of the year is coming up ooo on Saturday. na every month I dey do bday

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Lalasticlala. Goodmorning bros cool. How far ontop this thread make e reach HQ wink
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Cutehector:
or worse still break up wit her befor her birthday

Oh!...you are right grin grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Goodmrng dear. How was ur nite? U no dey reply person pm ni? angry
My night was splendid,urs?

Gat prob with my mail for now,sorry for dat.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

I can make such for you dear cheesy. When is your Bday date?
Misspicy. Food for thought. Come register your presence here oo
Boo ma binu seems i skipped dis mention....
I love art too,a drawing of me will be forever cherished,am early may born
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Boo ma binu seems i skipped dis mention....

I love art too,a drawing of me will be forever cherished,am early may born

Lol, even if it looks like this? grin

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, even if it looks like this? grin
Bae even if it looks worse than this,i swear amma love it,i'd use it to decorate my centre table, duplicate it n put by my bedside table also
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Bae even if it looks worse than this,i swear amma love it,i'd use it to decorate my centre table, duplicate it n put by my bedside table also

Awww, didn't know you were such a romantic. That's super duper cute
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, didn't know you were such a romantic. That's super duper cute
I still believe in love mum,tho af been severally hurt
Btw,u don anythn abt d mail?
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by lanicky(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Funny
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

I still believe in love mum,tho af been severally hurt

Btw,u don anythn abt d mail?

Awww, hun. I don't want to write my alternative email here, so I'll ask Candyrain to give it to you since I can't even scribble a doodle on my NL account.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith? / How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.