Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend (6264 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / I Yaff Suffered From Stingy Guys / 10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, hun. I don't want to write my alternative email here, so I'll ask Candyrain to give it to you since I can't even scribble a doodle on my NL account.
Candyrain....candyrain....candyrain.....please come and do the needful
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, hun. I don't want to write my alternative email here, so I'll ask Candy.rain to give it to you since I can't even scribble a doodle on my NL account.

Hey morning. Is someone looking for me? smiley
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Candy.rain....candy.rain....candy.rain.....please come and do the needful

Present... Present... Present na. How many times do you want me to answer present?
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Candyrain:

Hey morning. Is someone looking for me? smiley

Hey there shnuckums smiley Can you please give msspicy my email via pm. Pretty please *puppy eyes*
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Candyrain:

Present... Present... Present na. How many times do you want me to answer present?
Welcome sir,please drop d email now,i'd copy den u edit,not via pm,i cnt access my own mail too
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey there shnuckums smiley Can you please give msspicy my email via pm. Pretty please *puppy eyes*

What's that?

She said she can't access her email and would want me to drop it here. What do you say? Dropping it here is something you can do.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

Welcome sir,please drop d email now,i'd copy den u edit,not via pm,i cnt access my own mail too

Thank you ma. If that's the case then Punky should be able to do that. She doesn't want it dropped here and that was why she wanted me to give it to you via pm.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Candyrain:

What's that?

She said she can't access her email and would want me to drop it here. What do you say? Dropping it here is something you can do.

Lol, that's just a cutesy name like pumpkin or whatever.

Eish, leave it then. It's times like this I wish people could read minds.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Candyrain:

Thank you ma. If that's the case then Punky should be able to do that. She doesn't want it dropped here and that was why she wanted me to give it to you via pm.
Brother Candy, welcome to the romance section of nairaland cheesy
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Candyrain:

lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

lipsrsealed

Babe, how was ur night? Na so I dey look for u yesterday. Busy right?
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

Babe, how was ur night? Na so I dey look for u yesterday. Busy right?
I mistakenly skipped d mention ni...
Nope smiley
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
misspicy:

lipsrsealed

Sorry. If there's any other means by which I can get it across to you, I'll gladly do it.
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, that's just a cutesy name like pumpkin or whatever.

Eish, leave it then. It's times like this I wish people could read minds.

Oh ok. That sounds nice grin

Yea yea @ second statement
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by Candyrain(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother Candy, welcome to the romance section of nairaland cheesy

Welcome ke? This is not my abode. I only came to see my padi Punkyveer grin Make I quick run go back my abode, Politicsland grin
Re: 8 Things Stingy Guys Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Girlfriend by wristbangle: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook / Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! / Guys Choose One From This Two Types Of Women Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.