Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,272 members, 7,860,634 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (114006 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by zuchyblink(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2015
Yorubas should stop distracting us lets do our business in peace because we cannot compete with them in ritual killing
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2015
odomanis:

I am an Igbo man and strongly against this rubbish of Eze Ndigbo in foreign domains. What happened to the former title of Chairman or President Igbo Residents in The state or area? Imagine, he wore his crown, and prostrated to another crown. Doesn't that tell you that his is not a crown? Like you pointed out, If Obi of Onitsha or Eze Owerri visits the Deji,will any of them prostrate ? They should just stop that rubbish. However, the Deji should not have threatened to send away all Igbos living in Akure. He should rather see them as his subjects as well and be fair to all. I also don't see what is wrong in an Igbo being Chairman in a market dominated by Igbos or even where the Igbo is popular and chosen by majority of the traders wether Yoruba or igbo. We are all one, let us work together for the growth of this country. And please let us stop generalising but treat cases on one on one basis. Not all Igbos are bad as not all Yorubas are bad. We have good people on both sides of the divide. Blessings !
my brother!!.. am falling in love wit u already (no homo)...honestly ur comment is so matured unbiased and d truth... u sed my mind... am a Yoruba ....my best friend is Igbo from abia in fact it was from em I learnt ds Yoruba tin and we always laff about tribaists...

u sound lyk a matured Christian... if u are I biliv d solution to all ds and many more ishs lyk ds is Christ (love)...mehn u just made my day plss kip it up I c light at d end of d tunnel for D's country... in fact dat generalising part is do bad pple just assume without dealing wit d particular person..

treads like ds gv me gudd laughter and comic relief... I just kop laffinh as I read try comments... tribalism odikwa not gudd for Ds country too..its well ..

we will get there... by God's grace... Nigeria ma da loruko Jesu..amin...bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Mcowubaba: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
sire! I do not hate the igbos,as a matter of fact I relate and work with them, I have not n will not. I only discussed the thing I donnot like about them.
It's easier to cast aspersion at someone's opinion from ur supposed vantage point, but a little calm, delayal and Empathy could make u address issues more differently...
Mcowubaba : ur comment duly noted!!! So "u donot give a damn whether we associate as igbos or not" yet you call us foolish for not seeing ourselves as igbo's.... lexical anarchy... I think I should still put it straight here; the reasons we donot see ourselves as igbo is simple... they(igbos) only associate themselves with us, and see us as igbo's when they have things to gain from our land... but immediately we cross our frontiers and step into the igbo land; We Become riverians and no longer igbo, they segregate us as they do to other tribes... I hope u can see this things as they are deviod of sentiments...
What has lexical anarchy got to do with undecided
U are being sentimental sir, u are deliberately painting the Igboo tribe as greedy, trouble-makers etc..nd carefully exonerating other tribes... Ikwerrians are saints...after Biafra war, the seized Igbo properties in their community...
Nd pls what do we gain from ur land ?? Oil cheesy grin.. Na only ikwerre waka come for oil...
U will not carry ur lamentation towards the North nd Southwest- na Igbos the disturb ur Land..we resemble NNPC, EIF or Shell, hw many Igbo men get Oil well or depot for ikwerre land
Pls..tell me what Igbos gain from ur land Talk ooo ??
Chai, igbo people don suffer, 1 ikwerre boy go just stay 1 place take say we dey benefit from him land cheesy..that small Ikwerre land undecided... When we Igbos nd Igbo Nation get 5 whole states to ourselves, plus our own "little oil, coal, river niger, business, money education, airport, market, schools, hospital etc" ..
WHAT DO IGBO GAIN FROM IKWERRE LAND.
Abeggii...Yoruba people go ginger cheesy, ikwerre go follow ginger..Lubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
look at them vulture! They don't even know the meaning of one nigeria! Silly peeps.. I have decided to hand you over to Dahomey women, when you dogs become overbearing. You are cowards and lazy! What are you going to do about it?

Im not a coward like you. Im from Delta State. YOU GUYS KNOW US, 1 DELTA MAN IS EQUAL TO 10 BIAFRANS IN ANYTHING EXCEPT FO0LISHNESS AND STUPIDITYY.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

What has lexical anarchy got to do with undecided
U are being sentimental sir, u are deliberately painting the Igboo tribe as greedy, trouble-makers etc..nd carefully exonerating other tribes... Ikwerrians are saints...after Biafra war, the seized Igbo properties in their community...
Nd pls what do we gain from ur land ?? Oil cheesy grin.. Na only ikwerre waka come for oil...
U will not carry ur lamentation towards the North nd Southwest- na Igbos the disturb ur Land..we resemble NNPC, EIF or Shell, hw many Igbo men get Oil well or depot for ikwerre land
Pls..tell me what Igbos gain from ur land Talk ooo ??
Chai, igbo people don suffer, 1 ikwerre boy go just stay 1 place take say we dey benefit from him land cheesy..that small Ikwerre land undecided... When we Igbos nd Igbo Nation get 5 whole states to ourselves, plus our own "little oil, coal, river niger, business, money education, airport, market, schools, hospital etc" ..
WHAT DO IGBO GAIN FROM IKWERRE LAND.
Abeggii...Yoruba people go ginger cheesy, ikwerre go follow ginger..Lubbish!!!
You believe that idiot? My dad is Imo and my mom Ikwerre. Ask that idiot what part of Ikwerre he comes from. That's a Yoloba coward in disguise

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845508_yoru_jpeg2a5614526874901b120a4b749d9896fa
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by LieDetector(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

She.male, you only yap like a parrot. I provide evidence. The difference is clear.
See your Ogun state cannibal brother caught just as he was about to prepare dinner for his family grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841515_after_jpeg8ee0e2fda04aab7231107575b7b0b696
see as the man head flat sef. These same fools will call igbos "flat heads"
It's a waste of resourceful time arguing with yorubas. Their youths are the worst thing that can happen to any tribe. I was surprised last time I came visiting in Lagos. Spent few days at my uncle's house. It was then I discovered that yorubas are parasites and a hungry set of people. My uncle happened to be a known wealthy man so you see these foolish Yoruba youths cueing up every morning and groveling for peanuts. I couldn't stand the sight because hardly would you see an IGBO man cueing up like their lazy Yoruba counterparts for daily feeding

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

[s]Im not a coward like you. Im from Delta State. YOU GUYS KNOW US, 1 DELTA MAN IS EQUAL TO 10 BIAFRANS IN ANYTHING EXCEPT FO0LISHNESS AND STUPIDITYY.[/s]
Keep switching monikers, useless Yoloba coward. Onye ofe. mmanu. May thunder destroy your life!

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

Shut up, ritualist grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841477_abe1_jpegafecc252f52ef2dc3c8ed69d25e63951

look at this onye nzuzu.
grin you know the reason why I won't engage you in this kinda ritual discussion?
am not a ritualist, am not a photographer of evil ( unlike you). I don't keel those kinda graphic pictures in my system( unlike you that masturbate with them).
but nna those gibberish you have been posting is alien to our discussion.

wink Reminder:
Eze Ndibo was flogged in Deji of Akure's palace

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

Shut up, ritualist grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841477_abe1_jpegafecc252f52ef2dc3c8ed69d25e63951

look at this onye nzuzu.
grin you know the reason why I won't engage you in this kinda ritual discussion?
am not a ritualist, am not a photographer of evil ( unlike you). I don't keep those kinda graphic pictures in my system( unlike you that masturbate with them).

wink Reminder:
Eze Ndibo was flogged in Deji of Akure's palace

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
LieDetector:
see as the man head flat sef. These same fools will call igbos "flat heads"
It's a waste of resourceful time arguing with yorubas. Their youths are the worst thing that can happen to any tribe. I was surprised last time I came visiting in Lagos. Spent few days at my uncle's apartment. It was then I discovered that yorubas are parasites and a hungry set of people. My uncle happened to be a known wealthy man so you see these foolish Yoruba youths cueing up every morning and groveling for peanuts. I couldn't stand the sight because hardly would you see an IGBO man cueing up like their lazy Yoruba counterparts for daily feeding

grin grin grin
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by 2point5: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
sire! I do not hate the igbos,as a matter of fact I relate and work with them, I have not n will not. I only discussed the thing I donnot like about them.
It's easier to cast aspersion at someone's opinion from ur supposed vantage point, but a little calm, delayal and Empathy could make u address issues more differently...
Mcowubaba : ur comment duly noted!!! So "u donot give a damn whether we associate as igbos or not" yet you call us foolish for not seeing ourselves as igbo's.... lexical anarchy... I think I should still put it straight here; the reasons we donot see ourselves as igbo is simple... they(igbos) only associate themselves with us, and see us as igbo's when they have things to gain from our land... but immediately we cross our frontiers and step into the igbo land; We Become riverians and no longer igbo, they segregate us as they do to other tribes... I hope u can see this things as they are deviod of sentiments...

When I see words like riverians, it just makes me laugh. Yes we are from rivers state does it stop us from being brothers with igbos? If someone from etche speaks wouldn't you understand? If someone from oyibo or aba speaks, wouldn't you understand and reply? Now tell me, do you understand ogoni or eleme? Do you speak okrika? Do the ijaws in ondo state deny being ijaws because they are in southwest?

Your problem with igbos, is a problem with all of us ikwerre/etche/igbos etc who speak something that sounds igbo my brother.
I am from evo Kingdom there, yet I consider ndele, emohua and ogbakiri people as different. Are we not all and the same? Those people even call us in obio igbos.

We didn't choose our heritage, denying it is just plain idiotic. Like I said before, I grew up telling myself I am Niger delta and not igbo and different from those in SE, yet yorubas in lagos called who I really was, igbo!!

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

[s]look at this onye nzuzu.
am not a ritualist, am not a photographer of evil ( unlike you). I don't keep those kinda graphic pictures in my system( unlike you that masturbate with them).

wink Reminder:[/s]
Eze Ndi Igbo doesn't stay in Akure. Whom you flogged was a tout who lost his way.

Meanwhile, Yoloba people are ritualists grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845502_after4_jpeg38027749667d5f093e40e69290758322
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

You're worse than a tribalist. You're a psyche! You think I don't know you? You also own the uselesshegoat account. You need help

mad man is what u are. i wont trade words with a pained yeebhoe flat head grin grin
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by LieDetector(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

That thing you quoted ain't a male. I heard it's a she.male
Hmm. I'm not surprised. The famous nigeria transgenders we know are yorubas. It's in their culture and tradition to alter your genetic characteristic when you deem it necessary. A taboo in Igbo land
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Chinom(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2015
The story in itself is very funny. Very hilarious. I marvel at the nerve and bravery of my fellow Igbo men. The Deji of Akure simply laid an ambush for the Eze.
Stationed 200 agberos and then invited him for a talk grin.

Did not bother to read the comments. I already know what to expect. Especially from that very sad and frustrated lady called 'Illekeh'

@Allosaurus, please enough of these disgusting pictures. We know the Yorubas are very much into that, but we do not need to be confronted with those images. I vomited twice at the sight of your first pic. Pls STOP. Ignore that disgruntled woman.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2015
[quo[s]te author=Allosaurus post=39003168]
Eze Ndi Igbo doesn't stay in Akure. Whom you flogged was a tout who lost his way.

Meanwhile, Yoloba people are ritualists grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845502_after4_jpeg38027749667d5f093e40e69290758322 [/qu[/s]ote]

grin next is Obi of Onitsha!

the way you carry the matter, are you sure the man is not your father's boss?
mkpi grin

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sunidexsike(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You sound a bit jealous and childish! Did the Igbos prevent the Yoruba youths from having their own business? It isPeople like you who have not left their enclaves talk the way you are talking. I grew up in Enugu and I can tell you there are many Yoruba people doing different types of business there. In fact the traditional herbs section in New market in Enugu is dominated by the Yorubas. some Igbos are also in the business but the business is largely dominated by the Yorubas and do you know what? The chairperson of the Union is a Yoruba woman. Nobody disturbs and disrespects her because she is Yoruba. Please you all should stop all these tribal hatred because before you know it, it will start affecting your relationship with people offline
i actually understand your perspectical view of the issue,i have many igbo boys as my friends and we get along so well...we realy dont talk about tribal issue and when we do we just seem to joke over it....but the problem is igbos on social media.....u talk about yorubas working in enugu state but state a day you ever saw heard them claiming the state belong to know one............the funny thing was even when one igbo state gov was claiming lagos is a no mans land,can america be decleared a no mans land? just because you have africans,canadian and the latinos living thier?........that just whr the stupidity arises...hope i replied you well..Thanks
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by DonPedro21(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
I hate it whenever I see Igbos and Yorubas going at each other.This is the reason why this country still remains in doldrum despite all our potentials. Chinse, Lebanese and Indians come here and treat us like poo.yet we worship them. But when it comes to a fellow Nigerian from another tribe, we spit fire.

Fellow Nigerians lets be wise. The earlier we understand that our strength is in our diversity, the better for us and generations yet unborn.

God Bless Negeria! God Bless Hausas! God Bless Igbos! And God Bless Yorubas.!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Chinom:
The story in itself is very funny. Very hilarious. I marvel at the nerve and bravery of my fellow Igbo men. The Deji of Akure simply laid an ambush for the Eze.
Stationed 200 agberos and then invited him for a talk grin.

Did not bother to read the comments. I already know what to expect. Especially from that very sad and frustrated lady called 'Illekeh'

@Allosaurus, please enough of these disgusting pictures. We know the Yorubas are very much into that, but we do not need to be confronted with those images. I vomited twice at the sight of your first pic. Pls STOP. Ignore that disgruntled woman.

you vomited twice?
you will keep vomiting for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kingzizzy: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Nd u Ikwerrian, i don't seem to understand ur grievances with Igbos...that is stupidty of the highest order...Ikwerrians are the CLOSEST TRIBE to Igbos....we share similar culture, names, boundaries etc...
Its' just politics, illiteracy, bigotry that will mak a Ikwerre man say he is not a Igbo man or he is not Igbo...Some1(my frnd) answering Amadi Ifeanyi that clearly understands Igbo nd speaks Igbo excellently, will tell me he is not Igbo cheesy...i weep for this Country!!

Ps...I nd Millions of other Igbos, don't, i repeat DON'T care or give a damn whether Ikwerre people agree to be Igbos or not..
We care less abt Ikwerre, Igbos are NOT looking for brothers or OYEL.....
If Ikwerrians say the are not Igbos..-that's good for them.....
I wish u knw, hw much me nd 'millions' of Igbos don't give a damn abt Ikwerre people- u will be amazed grin
Stop feeling important to the igbo tribe cool...#IkwerreisNOTIGBO

The Ikwere people who speak Igbo and have Igbo surnames say they are a 'distinct' ethnic group. Where is the distinction between me as an Anambra man and an Ikwere man? The really funny thing about the Ikwere Man is that their neighbours, the Ijaws,the Okirikas and the Ogonis all consider them to be pure unadulterated Igbos. They even laugh at Ikwere people who claim not to be Igbo. If there is a riot in the north and Igbos are targeted, an Ikwere man will not be able to convince anybody he is not Igbo. This disunity is all the fault of the British contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ovamboland(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

U see how backward u re, go find out who tried trafficking the largest amount of coke nd see its a yoloba..

Find out the owner of that teething mixture that killed so many babies in Lagos years back, it's a yoloba man.

So what re u saying, thought I was arguing with someone with brains.

U backward like the most educated of ur kinsmen..

Yorubas do real sector business like manufacturing and production not mere trading.

The fake chemical that compromised the Yoruba man's hard earned reputation was supplied by an Ibo trader.
It's a mistake to trust Ibo to have integrity.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by samuel900(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2015
I love Akure......Flog the Fulani's too
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by zuchyblink(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2015
why is it that Yorubas ffind it difficult to compete with the Igbos
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kritikali(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Seriously, i am now itching for a fight between yoruba and Igbo. Let it happen once and for all. It will surely catalyze the capitulation of the zoo. The deji should have sent 200 his touts to the market for the clash, not inviting him to his palace like an ambush. It's cowardice

May thunder destroy all yorubas if they don't start killing Igbos on their land and stop making senseless e-noise. The present day Igbos are begging you to start the clash.

Just like the way the past igbos begged to start a clash. You never learn.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kingzizzy: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2015
DonPedro21:
I hate it whenever I see Igbos and Yorubas going at each other.This is the reason why this country still remains in doldrum despite all our potentials. Chinse, Lebanese and Indians come here and treat us like poo.yet we worship them. But when it comes to a fellow Nigerian from another tribe, we spit fire.

Fellow Nigerians lets be wise. The earlier we understand that our strength is in our diversity, the better for us and generations yet unborn.

God Bless Negeria! God Bless Hausas! God Bless Igbos! And God Bless Yorubas.!

Newsflash!!! You don't have a country. What you have is an 'opportunistic venture' dreamt up by a British thief called Lord Lugard. The fact that he called it 'Nigeria' doesn't change what it is.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kaelz(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Yeye dey smell here... BTW why has the Oba of Lagos not gone to Alaba to ask why they installed an Igbo man as chairman of the Market Union, Yoruba's n their mentality, they are more Trickish when compared to a tortoise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.