Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113757 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Koboko has been restoring Igbo touts to default setting since 1914. Quote me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Are you the person in your profile? If you are then you should be ashamed of yourself that at this age you are still talking like this. It clearly shows you have not attended any form of education. OMG do you even listen to yourself? How do you feel when after spewing this rubbish and you go back to do one business or the other with the same Igbos you so much hate. Really I'm totally disappointed in you not just because of what you said, but because at your age you seem not know your left from your right. Grow up!
sire! I do not hate the igbos,as a matter of fact I relate and work with them, I have not n will not. I only discussed the thing I donnot like about them.
It's easier to cast aspersion at someone's opinion from ur supposed vantage point, but a little calm, delayal and Empathy could make u address issues more differently...
Mcowubaba : ur comment duly noted!!! So "u donot give a damn whether we associate as igbos or not" yet you call us foolish for not seeing ourselves as igbo's.... lexical anarchy... I think I should still put it straight here; the reasons we donot see ourselves as igbo is simple... they(igbos) only associate themselves with us, and see us as igbo's when they have things to gain from our land... but immediately we cross our frontiers and step into the igbo land; We Become riverians and no longer igbo, they segregate us as they do to other tribes... I hope u can see this things as they are deviod of sentiments...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Kollyman: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.

If Yorubas are lazy, you wouldnt be on nairaland saying this rubbish.

Abi SEUN sound like an Igbo name??

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by mavinc4u(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
All I see is inferiority complex and pride. When one feels you are better than him, such news are always the result.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by beycity(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

If Yorubas wre lazy, they wouldn't have money to buy your products.

Obviously your business is not selling in your erosive enclave that's why you're running to the SW.

As per laziness, Igbos are number one. You call yourselves businessmen/women yet you're too lazy to create original products. You lazy morafcukers litter the market with fake and dangerous goods. Hardworking my azz.

Igbos are too disrespectful, prideful and hateful. What's so hard in respecting your hosts, their culture and land? Would Americans go to China and disrespect the Chinese president? Animals.

Patience is virtue. Yorubas are patient when dealing with leeches like Igbos.
God bless you for this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by mandax: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Is there any prescription by Yoruba tradition for what a visitor must wear to visit a Yoruba traditional leader or Oba? There can't be.

Even if there is, did the Eze know of it?

Did the Deji tell the Eze what the Eze should wear to visit him and the Eze refused hence the fracas? Not probable.

What is wrong in the Eze wearing traditional Eze attire to meet the Deji?

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by equity2003: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are verys
shut ur dirty smelling ewudu gutter call mouth even in my phone I can smelling mouth
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by beycity(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Just watch how u spewed rubbish without addressing what caused the friction..

U complained about fake product because u guyz re very poor, It's only poor people that patronize substandard goods.

If u guyz ain't lazy, why would u want to head an igbo enterprise.
NONSENSE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrMbaM: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
odi egwu ? i can just imagine the hairy igbo ' monarch ' fleeing, his red cap blown by the wind into the akure gutter, chased down by 200 angry youths holding koboko and knuckle dusters and belts and horse whips buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Buhahahahaha. Yeebhoes are born coward. Koboko is the answer to there noise making.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are lazy. Quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Ibos respecting the superior logic of koboko since 1847.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by luvinhubby(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
Even as a full blooded Igbo man, i concur with you 100%, my people should stop parading resident clowns as Ezendigbo on another monarchs territory.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
demelza:
Shame has left you people.
Still forming boss in another man's land.
Why dont you go develop your region to avoid these kind of insults?
Or has chukwu okike placed a curse that you all cant prosper there?
Na wah!

We will conquer and spread our population across Nigeria.

Shey you want one Nigeria ? You ain't seen nothing.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Jman06(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
All I can say is that this news if true serves them RIGHT. Yes! They should receive such treatments from the yellowbar and awusa people so they can learn how to think home and how to militarize their youths.

Immediately Gowon deceived them with the one Nigeria nonsense, they became more Nigerian than even Gowon himself. That is why you find them in every nooks and crannies of the zoo laboring to develop the zoo instead of thinking home.

On daily basis they are being maimed by book haram and Fulani herdsmen. They have been "deported" by fashola in their supposed fatherland yet the f00ls have refused to learn.

You have the money, you have MEN, you have the connections yet you can't synergize to fight for Biafra.

In fact, I am tired of the Igbo people sef. I wish they could face more attacks from the yorrobar and awusa people let's see if that would reset their brains.

The ones brave ndigbo are now becoming cowards because of love of money.

1diats!!!!!,!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Goke7: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
I just want my igbo peeps to know this as i always tell my igbo friends too, a yoruba man may be lazy or whatever you feel as your opinion but never threaten a yoruba man in his territory or try to compete with the ownership of his domain, why? he will fight with you with everything he's got. A yoruba man will never be a coward when it comes to the ownership of his domain.

I have this landlord who is very gentle and tries to always run from trouble, he lives in the UK and hardly comes home , he is so liberal but anything that has to do with his property is a no go area for any human being, he is ready to take the next available flight from the uk back to nigeria to defend any trespass on his domain at any given time and the fury you will see in his face will make you wonder whether is the same cool and gentle man you know earlier, that is a yoruba man for you.

The igbos have been daring the sw leaders for some time now, no thanks especially to GEJ's crazy politicking, very soon sw governors will soon be rolling out policies to counter these threats, no thanks to the mis behaviour of our se brothers. ambode's commissioners list with no igbo person despite their population in lagos is a signal, some sw governors are beginning to make it mandatory to present tax clearance or state ids or residential ids before you can now enjoy free services from public hospitals and schools, more of this will follow. At times we Nigerians misuse opportunities and privilieges

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by youngice(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
One bottle of cold orijin and one plate of nkwobi for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by cescky(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=IlekeHD post=39000797][/quote]

Not sure how you did that, but thats lame

Imentioned you have no self worth...uve just proved it, btw me and you u knw that's not my post....

Am a proud igbo blood...so what the esence of your post, to get ibos against me? Lol, then you wannk you dry hole to sleep? Then the worlds all right with you eh?

I thought you wre a low lifer, but I see where your levele really is at.

Btw me and you if u can post the above and claim its mine, search ur miserable smelly life and find out why your accursed to be single...perharps ull see reason, hopefully your case isn't totally hopeless.for I get a clearer picture of you now, men aren't to blame(personal advice)

@topic
All your derailing hasn't brought iota of intellegence from you...I' can't allow the opinion of a few jobless people irrespective of tribe to cloud my reasosning especially jobless people on a n online forum, especially an old BITTER lady who at 47 has nothing to show for her years on earth ...unfortunately you leave in selfconfined hole that will gradually kill you, yes lonliness has eaten you up, perharps you were dumped by ibo people, hence all the hate....at the end of the day you and your opnions don't matter,don't go out a get something meaninful to do with life, keep hanging around nairaland, wretched old mongrel
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wiseoneking: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Igbos are cowards
Hmnn, and they are pushing you out of your fathers land and even over powering you. The day you yorubas stop selling your papa's land to the igbos, that day your eyes will open.STOP SELLING YOUR LAND TO IGBOS FOR PARTY MONEY.LOL

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrMbaM: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:
Koboko has been restoring Igbo touts to default setting since 1914. Quote me

Lmaooo. Koboko is the new answer to yeebhoes stupidity. Buhahahahah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Arabs999: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2015
The present Deji of Akure lacks leadership quality to rule his people. There is nothing wrong and disrespectful in a sectional king wearing his crown to the palace of an Oba on invitation. Besides, he never challenged his authority in the palace. Meanwhile, both tribes have been living amicably for almost 70 years, even b4 the present Deji was born. Somebody should advise the Deji to tame his youth or else, bloodshed is around the corner
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2015
wiseoneking:
Hmnn, and they are pushing you out of your fathers land and even over powering you. The day you yorubas stop selling your papa's land to the igbos, that day your eyes will open.STOP SELLING YOUR LAND TO IGBOS FOR PARTY MONEY.LOL

Selling?

Lollllllll only fraudulent Igbos will claim the land they rent as their own.

Igbos are disrespectful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lmaooo. Koboko is the new answer to yeebhoes stupidity. Buhahahahah

Yep most of them are untrained

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by youngice(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2015
AustineE1:
Honestly i hate doing this but i must say at this point,that the older generation of yorubas has created a crowd of wasted young generation,isnt it a big shame that Igbo youths will leave their land,like the Chinese,Indians,jews etc go to one Yoruba state,take over their markets in their quest to achieve greater heights. Make a living out it,bring employment to the large number of unemployable yoruba youths(touts),whose only means of survival is through petty stealing,payement of unwaranted levies to them by hard working igbo youths,inother to keep them from being restive.
At the end of the day,what do they Igbos get from them in return,one useless Oba,will prop their retinue of jobless youths to go and challenge the Igbos,because they ve taken over their markets,lands etc and thats why they the youths may remain jobless.
If nothing is done urgently,this present generation of mainly jobless yoruba youths is a time bomb waiting to explode! There shld be a master plan by yoruba elders to get this army of hungry touts engaged before its too late...i see another boko haram in the making.
Expect that this boko harangue only smoke weed and drink alomo
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Why is Igbo a threat to this people.

They see Omo Igbo as tiger/lion that must be shut from afar.

Upon all we have suffered during the war, having nothing other than penury in 1970, hunger was the other of the day, No shelter,our houses in Igbo land was bombed, No hospital, no education, no Igbo with a car, Igbos were barely empty and was having just £20 in 1970 but fast forward today, these people called Igbo are still feared by those who connived with their masters and slaves to exterminate the Igbos between 1966 to 1970. Today Igbos are giants in education, giants in all sectors of the economy and envy to others.

God in the next world , if there is, I want to come back as an Igbo man, if you are Igbo be proud of you Igboness and never allow never do wells to weigh you down cos they will try.

I may not reply the coward that will quote me due to low battery

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
odi egwu ? i can just imagine the hairy igbo ' monarch ' fleeing, his red cap blown by the wind into the akure gutter, chased down by 200 angry youths holding koboko and knuckle dusters and belts and horse whips buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
200 youths against one man? Now that's cowardice!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by martineverest(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2015
Yolobas and Igbo youths been føoling demselvs on nairaland since 2005..smh for people clamouring for buhari to nominate our useless youth for ministerial position

Future of nigeria is bleak
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by omokab: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.
is there any tribe that is so lazy as a igbo in Nigeria? You people only survive in another man's land but always fail in your own land. If we check in details somebody like you may come from Ebonyi a dry land,full of poverty,where women are used for hard labour like cutting of grass on the road side but leaving in the south west region to get money so that you can feed your poor people in the village. If you don't know that majority of your people that make it today get there wealth in the south west or northern part of the country. Google will be of your help. Even your biafra lazy leader who ran away when SUPER Nigeria army wanted to kill him become famous outside your region before he led biafra army to the war front. Also somebody like Chinua Achebe etc make his way from south west Nigeria. I challenge you to mention one yoruba man that becomes famous from your region. USELESS set of people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wiseoneking: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Igbos are cowards. Quote Saraki
Cowards that deals with you in your land and now in oba's palace. You call them coward. Taking and over riding you in your papa's land, and you see them as coward. You are worst than a coward. Open your eyes.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wonderfulman(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2015
The akure people deserve the disrespect from Igbo,what did they expect when they have sold their great great grand father grave to Igbos who now convert them to shops in the heart of Akure city.Very soon, An Igbo man will be crowned as DEJI OF AKURELAND. They never see anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by BrBakreez(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

U see how backward u re, go find out who tried trafficking the largest amount of coke nd see its a yoloba..

Find out the owner of that teething mixture that killed so many babies in Lagos years back, it's a yoloba man.

So what re u saying, thought I was arguing with someone with brains.

U backward like the most educated of ur kinsmen..

I swear with the day I was born, I watched a video on Utube where one Francis, an Igbo boy was caught red-handed for the crime of drug trafficking. The dude was crying not to be proud of where he came from, he also added that he is not proud to be a Nigerian. Upon interrogation, the Officer who arrested him said that Nigeria is a shame to Africa while Igbos are curse to Nigerians. He said majority of those whom have been arrested for drug trafficking are Igbos from Nigeria, he further added that they would lie on hot seat, many at times he had let go some of them on the pledge of redemption only to get them arrested for same offence. He said some of them would lie on the hot seat but usually have themselves to blame when the evidence are brought before the court but it would be too late for them. If you think you want to controvert me at all, kindly go to google and search for videos of Arrested Nigerian drug traffickers or look for video drugs or football by francis on utube. Watch it and come back to give me very objective response here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by edo3(m): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are Yorubas holding you back?

Are we stopping you from leaving all Yoruba states to declare Biafra? Awww, do you need Yorubas to fight your battle for you? Do you want us to hold your hands and tell FG to let you go?

So when will igbos threaten FG over their community leader's death (who was killed by fulani heardsmen).

The truth is Igbos are too lazy to actualize authentic products in the business market, talkless of Biafra. No one is sowing your fake product. We're locking it down until you animals begin to learn respect.
why are u replying eleribu omo ale jatijati..who is holding them back? What happened when fashola sent them back to the zoo they called Biafra? They were busy wailing everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by wonderfulman(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
The akure people deserve the disrespect from Igbo,what did they expect when they have sold their great great grand father grave to Igbos who now convert them to shops in the heart of Akure city.Very soon, An Igbo man will be crowned as DEJI OF AKURELAND. They never see anything yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35)

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.