Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113836 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Tripleclick(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Hahahaha, u guyz re not stopping us but u fought along side the North to stop us from seceding abii u grew up on the rocks in Abeokuta to be so backward.

Suprise about ur fake goods clamour.
Is it that they only sell those product in the yoloba land cous u guyz can't afford the original??

U know within ur heart, that u guyz re lazy else u would be in the market competing with aliens in ur home land..
Chaiii!!! u get mouth joor... Lazy yorubas!!!;!!!!; Hating igbos since 1970,,, we keep beating them in every aspect if life

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by zuchyblink(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2015
Lazy Yorubas and hooliganism .people tend to jealous when they cannot measure up with you
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Revolva(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.

Hey stop it...don't bring ur tribalistic mind here....ok stop insuting another man tribe...be tolerent ok
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Igbos are fraudulent. Quote me
Shut your stinking mouth, u ugly Yoloba, bleached she'male! I'm not in support of Igbo youths parading themselves as kings in Yoloba lands but try directing your curse to them alone and leave the entire Igbo out of it. All my life I've not been to any Yoloba state apart from Abuja, which is not even Yoloba. I'm happy here in my Owerri. So abuse those who look for your trouble and stop blabbing like roadside female goat!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845587_ib_jpegfd425c39317ec884f39ecb631560d9c3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845588_ib1_jpeg4fbe7f1a9111b0eced0b1219c9e3a923

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845589_ib3_jpegffdb9cfcfb4420c97f398d412b1ea46c
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ALISMILE(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

My friend u just agreed to the fact ur lazy as5 brodaz have been why we have not ceded.

So ur other post is inconsequential cous u know Laziness is the motto of every yoloba man.
Talkin about hard work! Are ibos really hard workin? If ibos are hard workin why is it that 1st,2nd,3rd and even 4th richest men in Nig and Africa is not Ibo? U guys re jus a group of pple who re willing tto do anytin 4 money, including killing!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Kollyman:

[s]If Yorubas are lazy, you wouldnt be on nairaland saying this rubbish.

Abi SEUN sound like an Igbo name??[/s]
Oya, ask Seun to screen out all Igbos from his thread and see Nairaland will survive. Brainless idiot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
wonderfulman:
The akure people deserve the disrespect from Igbo,what did they expect when they have sold their great great grand father grave to Igbos who now convert them to shops in the heart of Akure city.Very soon, An Igbo man will be crowned as DEJI OF AKURELAND. They never see anything yet

Biafra is likely to happen before that happens; unlikely.

You better focus on paying your rent before they deport you cowards again

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ribbit: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
buchilino:

SO SAYS D WISE ONE, IF IGBOS R ALL THESE N U HATE THEM SO MUCH, Y DO U STILL WANT THEM IN NIGERIA?. Y NOT GRANT THEM DAT INDEPENDENCE THEY R SEEKING 4
.who the fhuck wants to live with criminals like igbos.. on a good day, its a case of americans vs mexicans.. americans know mexicans are criminals, but still need em to do their dirty jobs.. igbos are useless, but we need them to do our dirty jobs like sell gala to us after a long day at work for refreshment or clean our toilets or do prostitution. but if you want go, stop ranting on the internet and go already. you wont be missed. another less criminally insane people will fill that position grin tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Tripleclick(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nigeria: Council Closes 200 Illegal Medicine Shops in Aba, Umuahia (igboland)

http://allafrica.com/stories/201107050853.html

Igbos doing what they know best; FAKE FAKE FAKE. Igbos are fake.

99% of fake pharmacy all over Nigeria are owned by igbos. Don't worry. We're shutting them down and driving them to the lagoon.
painment
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

Shut your stinking mouth, u ugly Yoloba, bleached she'male! I'm not in support of Igbo youths parading themselves as kings in Yoloba lands but try directing your curse to them alone and leave the entire Igbo out of it. All my life I've not been to any Yoloba state apart from Abuja, which is not even Yoloba. I'm happy here in my Owerri. So abuse those who look for your trouble and stop blabbing like roadside female goat!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845587_ib_jpegfd425c39317ec884f39ecb631560d9c3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845588_ib1_jpeg4fbe7f1a9111b0eced0b1219c9e3a923

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845589_ib3_jpegffdb9cfcfb4420c97f398d412b1ea46c

Igbos are ritualistic. Quote me

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are Yorubas holding you back?

Are we stopping you from leaving all Yoruba states to declare Biafra? Awww, do you need Yorubas to fight your battle for you? Do you want us to hold your hands and tell FG to let you go?

So when will igbos threaten FG over their community leader's death (who was killed by fulani heardsmen).

The truth is Igbos are too lazy to actualize authentic products in the business market, talkless of Biafra. No one is sowing your fake product. We're locking it down until you animals begin to learn respect.
You own is to stay in d Internet to make mouth,IGBOS have taken over Lagos,we already have IGBOS in Reps and house of assembly,Ondo is next,do ur worst and stop hiding behind ur computer!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ribbit: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:
Koboko has been restoring Igbo touts to default setting since 1914. Quote me
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are hooligans

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by verycheese: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.
yigbo boy, shut your mouth. Back your bags and go and build your father's village with your hard work and stupidity. You are probably typing your rubbish from Yoruba land. Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by omokab: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
DikeOha882:
Why is Igbo a threat to this people.

They see Omo Igbo as tiger/lion that must be shut from afar.

Upon all we have suffered during the war, having nothing other than penury in 1970, hunger was the other of the day, No shelter,our houses in Igbo land was bombed, No hospital, no education, no Igbo with a car, Igbos were barely empty and was having just £20 in 1970 but fast forward today, these people called Igbo are still feared by those who connived with their masters and slaves to exterminate between 1966 to 1970. Today Igbos are giant in education, giants in all sectors of the economy and envy to others.

God in the next world , if there is, I want to come back as an Igbo man, if you are Igbo be proud of you Igboness and never allow never do wells to weigh you down cos they will try.

I may not reply the coward that will quote me due to low battery
when I saw your write up I was just laughing because you don't have knowledge of what you write. Are you better than yoruba in term of education and economy? If you are young and ignorant to know I will tell that yoruba is far better than you in education and economy. You can check google for details on recent economy per state of Nigeria. Check the state with better economy and poverty level then you will be able to know better. In Education, you will just be chasing at us at the back but you will never meet us. In one sentence,we are better than you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You own is to stay in d Internet to make mouth,IGBOS have taken over Lagos,we already have IGBOS in Reps and house of assembly,Ondo is next,do ur worst and stop hiding behind ur computer!

I can see how you've taken over Lagos and yet you can't manage to vote in a governor. Street hawker.

All these nl 247 touts claiming mansion inside a 2x2 shop

7 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
[s]Talkin about hard work! Are ibos really hard workin? If ibos are hard workin why is it that 1st,2nd,3rd and even 4th richest men in Nig and Africa is not Ibo? U guys re jus a group of pple who re willing tto do anytin 4 money, including killing![/s]
You're an incosequential bastard! What's more heinous than killing people for rituals or eating them for food? I'd rather be a drug pusher. Yoloba race is cursed! grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845509_after5_jpegc2db21ade3e621124af10449d8b0d88e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845510_after_jpeg8ee0e2fda04aab7231107575b7b0b696

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845508_yoru_jpeg2a5614526874901b120a4b749d9896fa
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by rhazur(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2015
Shoutout to my Ondo people!! #doinwatlagosiansshouldavdone....

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Pls, come to festac 80% of pharmacy re owned by the yolobas, the pharmacy I used ysterday in ebeano mall Ajah was owned by a yoloba lady..
So say something else pls..
what statistics did you use to arrive at 80%
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
Talkin about hard work! Are ibos really hard workin? If ibos are hard workin why is it that 1st,2nd,3rd and even 4th richest men in Nig and Africa is not Ibo? U guys re jus a group of pple who re willing tto do anytin 4 money, including killing!

They're traders and drug dealers. Yorubas are business owners.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

If igbos aren't lazy, why are they littering the market with fake products? Are successful Yoruba businessmen like Odetola littering the market with fake products?

If you don't want a leader to organize the market, head back to the east. It's a tradition in Yorubaland,...if you don't like, go back home and sell. Or is the east a pariah?

TALKING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE, WHEN WILL IGBOS STOP ASKING YORUBA LEADERS FOR GOVERNMENT ASSISTANT?
mumu. Like say otedola sabi u or any member of ur generation. Our yoruba and igbo politicians r busy flexing, mixing up, sharing ideas, theirs kids r flexing too,living the good life, and u r here flaunting ur stupidity over tribal issues. Dummy. U better wake up. Only poor people like u get sentimental and tribalistic over frivolities like dis. Ode.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2015
equity2003:
shut ur dirty smelling ewudu gutter call mouth even in my phone I can smelling mouth

fool. even in your phone?
do you think nairaland is 2go?
small boys everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are cannibals. They own a human eating restaurant in anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

I can see how you've taken over Lagos and yet you can't manage to vote in a governor. Street hawker.

All these nl 247 touts claiming mansion inside a 2x2 shop
IGBOS have 5 Federal Reps Members in Lagos which u claim is a Yoruba land,Akure is next,if that's what u call lazyness come and try it in d East,Yorroobas are cowards!

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Igbos are ritualistic. Quote me
Ugly, stinking she.male. I know the name Igbo gives you orgasms, that's why you're always on any thread Igbo is mentioned to spew your usual hogwash. May thunder destroy you and your useless family grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845477_yorubad2_jpegc4c88ae63d285e87213b7f9dfd94c8df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845476_yorubad_jpeg68e05f6a76cfe5e5a8649dcaeccb2e08

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

fool. even in your phone?
do you think nairaland is 2go?
small boys everywhere.

The Igbo tout is probably fogging up his first phone with his stank apkucious breath
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by lezz(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
Nice point raised. But something tells me the assault has been premeditated. That's of course if the account of the Eze-indigbo is true.

Why have over 200 youth in the palace at the moment of his visit?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

They're traders and drug dealers. Yorubas are business owners.

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Yoruba like respect but they are so rude.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
orunto27:
Please hear this, an Akure Renown Professor of Economics, who is a former Presidential Candidate and a King maker in Akureland was reportedly Slapped and his glasses broken by an Ibo man bread seller. I understand that the Prof. sent his little boy back to exchange a sliced bread for an unsliced one. The Iboman didn't cooperate. When the Prof. went to him to plead for the change, the Iboman just slapped him, thus breaking his reading glasses by the Ibomans action. I have not heard how the Iboman escaped being nipped. All these happened at Arakale Road, Akure. The Ibos are planning serious showdown in Yoruba lands, from Lagos to Ondo, but must be warned that they are toying with the head of a Cobra. Yorubas don't like surprises and irrational actions and vituperations. The Ibos should not forget in hurry that it was their attack on Ore in Ondo State that fused the civil war.
did you attend secondary school?

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBOS have 5 Federal Reps Members in Lagos which u claim is a Yoruba land,Akure is next,if that's why u call lazyness come and try it in d East!

Thanks to Yoruba people. Federal reps who were just placed there as figure heads.

Igbos are cowards

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

The Igbo tout is probably fogging up his first phone with his stank apkucious breath

don't mind the akpu infested brain mentally deranged ipob youth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.