Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,176 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (114005 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by SailorXY: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
We the ikwerres,(in Niger delta) are much closer to the igbos in tradition and even names, but we will rather associate with people of a completEly different tradition, than see ourselves with thee igbos...
speak for yourself!

Why is this thread not closed by the way?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:
[s]Igbos are cannibals. They own a human eating restaurant in anambra.[/s]
She.male, you only yap like a parrot. I provide evidence. The difference is clear.
See your Ogun state cannibal brother caught just as he was about to prepare dinner for his family grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841515_after_jpeg8ee0e2fda04aab7231107575b7b0b696
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Hehehe see yoruba and igbo fools sha...lmao...fighting over nothing, while the yoruba and igbo politicians r busy hugging each other and laughing @ dem....mu.mu people. Make una continue. Some even av the time to google yoruba/igbo facts and upload pics here.... Mumu...ohhhhh grin

Una politicians pikin dey flex, una dey here dey argue.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

Ugly, stinking she.male. I know the name Igbo gives you orgasms, that's why you're always on any thread Igbo is mentioned to spew your usual hogwash. May thunder destroy you and your useless family grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845477_yorubad2_jpegc4c88ae63d285e87213b7f9dfd94c8df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845476_yorubad_jpeg68e05f6a76cfe5e5a8649dcaeccb2e08

mkpi.
how did the pictures related to what we are discussing?
this is the issue here.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
simplycarro:

You lying bastard!!! all those agberos along PH road in Aba collecting tolls are not Y.iboss? You eddiots have shielded your enclaves from outsiders for long enough.
Bastard! angry
you again? Mulatto you're LovePeddler moma's cunt has expanded beyond elastic limit, courtesy of Latino haggard old man! Bastard son of a LovePeddler..
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by justman911(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
Baroba:
The black race has deep seated issues, no wonder Europeans see us as savages.. I make no apology for my comment..

God bless you my brother........... I have seated and quietly watched ignorance, intolerance, lack of reason, et all at its best here. God save this nation

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by geraldhumphrey(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
What is deji of akure?he's nt even recognised among yoruba king!
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBOS have 5 Federal Reps Members in Lagos which u claim is a Yoruba land,Akure is next,if that's what u call lazyness come and try it in d East,Yorroobas are cowards!

So tell me what do these Feds do when iyaloja closes down the market? Figure heads.

Igbo touts

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2015
obumneke21:
Xo much bad blood btw yorubas and igbos, this is not the way to go...hw do we expect our country to grow like this,...we need to put our differences aside really. I once went went to submit my CV in a reputable hotel in lagos d HR guy I met der told me to 4get abt it after he saw my name, he told me that I won't get the job because of my tribe(YES HE SAID IT LIKE THAT)..

My point exactly please my fellow Nigerians this kind of mindset won't let us grow..ONE LOVE, ONE NIGERIA
your mumu is legendary! So all the hotels in lagos na only yoruba owned you see? They will soon run itdown!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by LieDetector(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Omo o kaabo. grin

Let me leave the Igbos to keep shout nna nna by themselves for now, I dey go sleep o
two things I was able to glean from the emboldened : it is either

1. You're very lazy and have no life outside Nairaland thereby justifying the claims of people from a particular tribe that "yorubas are lazy"
OR
2. You are a tout. You go about extorting money from gentlemen that go about their daily business thereby giving credence to claims from SAME particular tribe that "yorubas are touts"

I'm from the middle belt though cool
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Allosaurus:

She.male, you only yap like a parrot. I provide evidence. The difference is clear.
See your Ogun state cannibal brother caught just as he was about to prepare dinner for his family grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841515_after_jpeg8ee0e2fda04aab7231107575b7b0b696

You are a tribalist and i hope u know God is watching u
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by mn09abk: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Wouldnt expect less from a yoruba owned site....this is just a frustration against Linda Ikeji and Uchenna Eze as they are the premier blog sites...only when u come here u will see ppl trying to whip out tribal sentiments (We are IGBOS we are everywhere tha tis what makes us resourceful even the war didnt stop us then what can a silly news think it can do? If anyone one dont like it wetin the person go do?)
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

mkpi.
this is the issue here.

Chaiiii Igbos don suffa

Igbos are cousins to agama lizards
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2015
WIZGUY69:

[s]mkpi.
this is the issue here.[/s]
Shut up, ritualist grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841477_abe1_jpegafecc252f52ef2dc3c8ed69d25e63951
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by lifenajeje(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
Moderators pull out this thread...
.we all use the naira so anything that provokes ethnic hate you don't have to wait for it to get to 5 pages.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
LieDetector:
two things I was able to glean from the emboldened : it is either

1. You're very lazy and have no life outside Nairaland thereby justifying the claims of people from a particular tribe that "yorubas are lazy"
OR
2. You are a tout. You go about extorting money from gentlemen that go about their daily business thereby giving credence to claims from SAME particular tribe that "yorubas are touts"

I'm from the middle belt though cool

Igbos are not proud of their identity.

Igbos are inferior to Yorubas
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by DonPedro21(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2015
I hate it whenever I see Igbos and Yorubas going at each other.This is the reason why this country still remains in doldrum despite all our potentials. Chinse, Lebanese and Indians come here and treat us like poo.yet we worship them. But when it comes to a fellow Nigerian from another tribe, we spit fire.

Fellow Nigerians lets be wise. The earlier we understand that our strength is in our diversity, the better for us and generations yet unborn.

God Bless Negeria! God Bless Hausas! God Bless Igbos! And God Bless Yorubas.!

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2015
searching4love:

[s]You are a tribalist and i hope u know God is watching u [/s]
You're worse than a tribalist. You're a psyche! You think I don't know you? You also own the uselesshegoat account. You need help
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2015
mn09abk:
Wouldnt expect less from a yoruba owned site....this is just a frustration against Linda Ikeji and Uchenna Eze as they are the premier blog sites...only when u come here u will see ppl trying to whip out tribal sentiments (We are IGBOS we are everywhere tha tis what makes us resourceful even the war didnt stop us then what can a silly news think it can do? If anyone one dont like it wetin the person go do?)

Igbos are chestbeaters.

Did the war stop Yorubas?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by verycheese: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2015
AustineE1:
Honestly i hate doing this but i must say at this point,that the older generation of yorubas has created a crowd of wasted young generation,isnt it a big shame that Igbo youths will leave their land,like the Chinese,Indians,jews etc go to one Yoruba state,take over their markets in their quest to achieve greater heights. Make a living out it,bring employment to the large number of unemployable yoruba youths(touts),whose only means of survival is through petty stealing,payement of unwaranted levies to them by hard working igbo youths,inother to keep them from being restive.
At the end of the day,what do they Igbos get from them in return,one useless Oba,will prop their retinue of jobless youths to go and challenge the Igbos,because they ve taken over their markets,lands etc and thats why they the youths may remain jobless.
If nothing is done urgently,this present generation of mainly jobless yoruba youths is a time bomb waiting to explode! There shld be a master plan by yoruba elders to get this army of hungry touts engaged before its too late...i see another boko haram in the making.
you ehn, your own case file is under epic stupidity.how many Yoruba men do your idiotic tribesmen employ in lagos? All your spare part shops, your okrika spots and fake chemists, aba shoes, and everything forgery that you do...I have never seen one Yoruba man employed in those. when one of u does manage to apply his brain in aspiring for the elite and amiable Yoruba class to own an organisation, I have seen such employ or Yoruba man or two. Of course out of credibility, cos he knows he has what it takes..otherwise the inferiority complex of the yigbo man fills him with hate. Always begging the Yoruba to notice them and consider them important. Yoruba have never begged you for relevance, but from inception you people keep begging. The world will end while you're still begging. That's your destiny and I admit that it's unfortunate for you and painful, so you had to result to hate and disrespect? Tufia!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

[s]Igbos are not proud of their identity.

Igbos are inferior to Yorubas[/s]
I'm proudly Igbo from Imo, quote me anywhere. You may call me a drug mule too. But Jah knows I'll never kill and eat a fellow human. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846156_beh8_jpeg3b1a156f7591278d104c3f2052ef7110
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2841257_yorubad3_jpegd509135c27f1d0154659d2e8e3bac513
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by zuchyblink(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2015
Lazy human eating Yorubas are indirectly targeting Igbo investments there
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by LieDetector(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Igbos are not proud of their identity.

Igbos are inferior to Yorubas
I proposed two problems which I believe you're guilty of either.

Please endeavour to give a positive reply to one of these questions:

Are you a lazy man?

Are you one of the Yoruba touts we see around?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by simplycarro: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBOS have 5 Federal Reps Members in Lagos which u claim is a Yoruba land,Akure is next,if that's what u call lazyness come and try it in d East,Yorroobas are cowards!

Name them and the constituencies they represents otherwise you are a product of Chadian (sweepers) rapes of Igbo women during the war.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by buchilino(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
ribbit:
.who the fhuck wants to live with criminals like igbos.. on a good day, its a case of americans vs mexicans.. americans know mexicans are criminals, but still need em to do their dirty jobs.. igbos are useless, but we need them to do our dirty jobs like sell gala to us after a long day at work for refreshment or clean our toilets or do prostitution. but if you want go, stop ranting on the internet and go already. you wont be missed. another less criminally insane people will fill that position grin tongue

UR SICK
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
LieDetector:
I proposed two problems which I believe you're guilty of either.

Please endeavour to give a positive reply to one of these questions:

Are you a lazy man? she.male.

Are you one of the Yoruba touts we see around?
That thing you quoted ain't a male. I heard it's a she.male
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2015
I fear for this country. See kids enjoying and trading foolishness. And una go dey claim mature. Funny thing is..most of u guys av either one igbo babe or yoruba chick u r chyking,dying and forming maga for... grin....

Igbos are fools, yorubas are fools, hausas are fools. No wonder the whites see us as black fools.

Awon werey....make una continue
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Allosaurus: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2015
God will punish Yoloba people for their wickedness. See how they slaughtered this baby in Ibadan for rituals cry cry cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2845611_ib8_jpeg07ef48b31638bdbab5dff4d553be1beb

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.