Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113509 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Owliver(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2015
when a selfish hardworking disrespectful igbo man reacts yorubas are quick to act and abuse. but when the fulanis strike and kill yorubas remain mute in fear.

which is worse?

a disrespectful man or a murderer? LOOOLZ

9 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Abagworo(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry

I agree that it is wrong to have Eze in diaspora. Most true Igbos that know tradition are totally against it but the action of Akure youths is silly and barbaric. You must not behave that way to prove you are the owner of the land. They did it because Igbos are involved and they know Igbos are diplomatic.

If a Fulani leader was involved they would never dare come close to him because they know the consequences. Their town will be a war zone for a long time or even forever.

6 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2015
ZZ22:
And 200 unemployed touts were there waitin for only one man to flog..... What a jobless tribe
coming from Ekene whose 90% of his family members are awaiting death in Indonesia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ExInferis(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Those Akure boys are heroes!

Shege nyamiri ya sha bulala!

Koboko their arses out of Akure!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sharrrraaaapppp.

1. Bootlegging movies of hardworking Yoruba man is laziness.

2. Selling drugs for easy money is not hardwork.

3. Littering the street with fake food is not hardwork.

4. Selling babies for money is not hard work.

5. Begging Yoruba governors for assistance because lazy Igbo men ran from their responsibilities is not hardwork.

Igbos are lazy touts. Point black. If you don't agree, go and argue with your God.
hard working yoruba moovie? In your dream what can yoruba do new. Useless noisywood aka yoruba movie are the most pirated, they will have 20 movies in one CD, have spartacus in yoruba language! Litter the environments with their unattractive movie labe

You kidnap people, rip them of their private parts for rituals. Are you cursed?

You are yahoo yahoo champion.

Your credit card fraud is legendary.

Your touts are everywhere stealing on broad daylight

Your elderly ones are busy defiling innocent kids

Your leaders and super stars are drug barons, ugly at the same time.

Leeches are your second identity.

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by neolboy(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
RichieF27:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/14/business-activities-paralyzed-as-akure-youths-clash-with-igbo-traders/

i dont think this story is real coz i reside in Akure and did not hear news of such but wud verify sha
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by PMBfirstson(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Is there no land and port in the east?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]So much for one Nigeria

Nigeria Hates the South-East & South-South.

Yet they wont let them go.

The sooner South-East & South-South leaves Nigeria the better
[/size]

Cowards can't stand alone, they must force SS with them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by demarc001: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Black man with titles, wetin be eze-ndigbo on yoruba land, king without kingdom!

To me makes no sense, they should find another name to name their leaders! To me the position no smell anything near kingship

And again it doesn't make sense to me that a yoruba man will be leader of a market dominated by the igbos. They should have their own as their leader and he remains subject to the yoruba overall rulership. A leader is meant to protect the interest of his people, how then will he do that effectively an how can they be really loyal to him if he is not one of them?

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
hard working yoruba moovie? In your dream what can yoruba do new. Useless noisywood aka yoruba movie are the most pirated, they will have 20 movies in one CD, have spartacus in yoruba language! Litter the environments with their unattractive movie labe

You kidnap people, rip them of their private parts for rituals. Are you cursed?

You are yahoo yahoo champion.

Your credit card fraud is legendary.

Your touts are everywhere stealing on broad daylight

Your elderly ones are busy defiling innocent kids

Your leaders and super stars are drug barons, ugly at the same time.

Leeches are your second identity.

Oloshi is your title.

Even Asian countries know your drug peddling trade once they sight your flat head.

I'm not surprised that one of FBI most wanted is Igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by chiedu7: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Cowards can't stand alone, they must force SS with them.

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Truth234(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2015
2point5:

Oga Enyi, my mom is ikwerre and dad ndoni, so I am full niger-delta. If you are ikwerre as you say, you will never bash the igbos outside as you have done, because whether we like it or not, these people you are supporting here will call you igbo when the chips are down. Even deep in your heart you know we are brothers with the igbos, spitting on them is like spitting on yourself. I despised being called igbo growing up in phc because of people like you, even when I knew deep down we and igbos are one. When I served in lagos, I was called igbo and couldn't do anything about it.

Back to the matter, why did the deji invite the eze in the first place? Isn't because he carries some authority across his igbo people? So what is wrong if he dresses in his regalia? Moreover, the story says he prostates to the deji. What other show of allegiance is bigger than this? I don't understand this yorubas really.

So you want him to lie because whether he like it or not he is an Igbo man? That is the problem with people like you, you rather be second-class citizen in your own country because you want to associate with certain tribe.

Why would the Eze preside over such decision when the market consists of both the igbos and natives? I am surprised you see nothing wrong with such stance, I repeat he has no right to make such decision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ryda(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Fvcking tribalists angry
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2015
Owliver:
when a selfish hardworking disrespectful igbo man reacts yorubas are quick to act and abuse. but when the fulanis strike and kill yorubas remain mute in fear.

which is worse?

a disrespectful man or a murderer? LOOOLZ
Look at the calibre of igbo touts on NL.

Yoruba

1) Falae kidnapped
2) Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession from
3) Yoruba leaders order Fulani herdsmen to leave their land ...
4) FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes

Igbo

1) Igbo leader killed
2) We hate Yorubas
3) Yorubas are this and that
4) Is the killed yoruba
5) where is that my yoruba neighbor

See the difference you igbo coward . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oloshi is your title.

Even Asian countries know your drug peddling trade once they sight your flat head.

Indonesia and Malaysia have killed more Igbos than Nigerian army #FACTnotOPINION

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by crisycent: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Nah, the flogging was necessary.

Fulanis would have killed him.

They think they're still in Lagos where Yorubas are more gentle.

No bruv, I don't see why we should hate ourselves as Nigerians. We all need each other one way or another.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
igbos always start what they can't finish,they love to put themselves through suffering,they always think they're more than they are and that leads to them getting disgraced,beaten,killed etc Ojukwu did the same and he later found himself to be blamed and many more of them

5 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
They tried their luckkk but were unlucky... Ondo blood no get patience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kinibigdeal(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2015
AustineE1:
Honestly i hate doing this but i must say at this point,that the older generation of yorubas has created a crowd of wasted young generation,isnt it a big shame that Igbo youths will leave their land,like the Chinese,Indians,jews etc go to one Yoruba state,take over their markets in their quest to achieve greater heights. Make a living out it,bring employment to the large number of unemployable yoruba youths(touts),whose only means of survival is through petty stealing,payement of unwaranted levies to them by hard working igbo youths,inother to keep them from being restive.
At the end of the day,what do they Igbos get from them in return,one useless Oba,will prop their retinue of jobless youths to go and challenge the Igbos,because they ve taken over their markets,lands etc and thats why they the youths may remain jobless.
If nothing is done urgently,this present generation of mainly jobless yoruba youths is a time bomb waiting to explode! There shld be a master plan by yoruba elders to get this army of hungry touts engaged before its too late...i see another boko haram in the making.

Can a Yoruba man do that in Igboland? Let us be pragmatics here. The igboland that I know and have live with, like to dominate. A yoruba man cannot acquire a land in any of the estern state, am talking from experience. A yoruba man dare not talk when an Igwe is talking, if he does, he might not have the chance to see the next morning. Inasmuch as I'm not tribal, I can tell you categorically that Yoruba is the most liberal tribe in Nigeria. They gave you their land, house and stuffs, so is better to respect those who gave you the opportunity to have so much wealth than insulting them. Most of the big names in the East, schooled in the west. Mind you as I said earliar, am not a tribal bigot but let the truth be told. My brother served in the East and he had a bitter experience, that prompted me to change my initial posting back to the west 2yrs ago. Abia should have been an experience but what he told me was pathetics. Yoruba respect their elders here, and will do anything to protect that respect. Culturally, respect is not part of the igbo tribe, that is why we have many kings in every 20steps of houses in igbo community

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Igbos deserve beating. How can a man claim chief or king in a foreign land. HOW MANY FOREIGNERS PARADE THEMSELVES AS EMIR OR OBA IN ONITSHA OR ABBA?

sometimes i see them here, dressing like masquerade for abroad. How can you claim royal in another kingdom? . IGBOS ARE VERY ARROGANT.

FLOG THEM, CHASE THEM OUT OF THE MARKET.
look at them vulture! They don't even know the meaning of one nigeria! Silly peeps.. I have decided to hand you over to Dahomey women, when you dogs become overbearing. You are cowards and lazy! What are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Dbboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes I agree that igbos are lazy, am I wrong?

Laziness, fast way to get money, the igbo way

1. Selling hard drugs oversea
2. Selling babies
3. selling fake products

And you wonder why Yorubas still school you in international business, while you stay local.

Yes just as dbanj is schooling Donjazzy. Yoruba I tire for Una pls let us be.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by odomanis: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:

I am an Igbo man and strongly against this rubbish of Eze Ndigbo in foreign domains. What happened to the former title of Chairman or President Igbo Residents in The state or area? Imagine, he wore his crown, and prostrated to another crown. Doesn't that tell you that his is not a crown? Like you pointed out, If Obi of Onitsha or Eze Owerri visits the Deji,will any of them prostrate ? They should just stop that rubbish. However, the Deji should not have threatened to send away all Igbos living in Akure. He should rather see them as his subjects as well and be fair to all. I also don't see what is wrong in an Igbo being Chairman in a market dominated by Igbos or even where the Igbo is popular and chosen by majority of the traders wether Yoruba or igbo. We are all one, let us work together for the growth of this country. And please let us stop generalising but treat cases on one on one basis. Not all Igbos are bad as not all Yorubas are bad. We have good people on both sides of the divide. Blessings !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Owliver(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Look at the calibre of igbo touts on NL.

Yoruba

1) Falae kidnapped
2) Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession from
3) Yoruba leaders order Fulani herdsmen to leave their land ...
4) FG Moves To Check Fulani Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes

Igbo

1) Igbo leader killed
2) We hate Yorubas
3) Yorubas are this and that
4) Is the killed yoruba
5) where is that my yoruba neighbor

See the difference you igbo coward . grin
trash. meanwhile, am edo/yoruba. get that into ur skull
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrJah(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2015
tupacshakur:
Ilekeh don vex! grin

More power to your hand, Ilekeh, as you flog senses into the heads of them Fl@theads
Don't cry when the time for payback comes

I never knew Igbos were that much in Akure for them to even have an "Eze Ndigbo of Akure", a title I find so anomalous just as I would find an "Oba of Arondizuogu" out of place. grin

You see them, Igbos creating threads about the beauty of their respective states but one wonders what keeps chasing them from these their "beautiful" enclaves.

Can any sensible Igbo, please explain the reason for the pathetic peripatetic nature of the average igbo person to me? grin
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Shymm3x: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oloshi is your title.

Ikeke Idi the supreme slayer of Igbos, Fulanis, and everyone trying to compete with the great Yorubas. Queen on fire - the modern day Queen Nzingha and Amazon warriors of Dahomey combined. The Queen Tiye of Yorubaland - salute! Looool.

But you stole the "Oloshi" line from Wale the rapper. Anyway, his folks are from Ondo and he'll be proud of you lool.

Darn! They flogged the King of Igbos - bwahahahahaha. He needs to commit suicide...as a red cap Igbo Chief, I can't get jiggy with that looooool.

10 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by nochildsplay(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
be informed that Eze Ndigbo is just like a chairman of town union an not a monarch.,also be informed that Eze Ndigbo is not competing with Deji of Akure over the throne treating Eze Ndigbo in such a disrespectful manner is wrong.
Mr man, be informed that Akure is not Biafra, Akure youths are not IPOB touts ........ It's as easy as migrating to the east if your ibo brothers find it hard to respect the culture in that land
After all, the Deji has been considerate enough to recorgnise the Eze Ndigbo with a title of "town chairman" to head his people for there to be unity in the land but ooh hell NO, Ibos want more (disrespectful with pride)

There earlier ibos start realising that they don't have rights in Nigeria the better for their Biafra to quickly come to realisation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Dbboy:

Yes just as dbanj is schooling Donjazzy. Yoruba I tire for Una pls let us be.

Who is holding you?

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
They will never accept that in their land. Yoruba are lazy and they keep migrating to the southwest to seek greener pasture. Lagos is like London to those uneducated igbo youth. You know what igbo means in yoruba so am not suprise if they misbehave at times. They showed the same attitude at ladipo market in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by kuzee(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
Lol una comment too funny..
make i just de observe una.. cool

Get your Timberland Boot, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Et all and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch here.. Visit link at signature
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by OJUcrook: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2015
Dis thread funny die. I don laugh tire. Chai ! Ibos, una life don spoil, see as dem dey disgrace una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by focus7: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2015
Am loving this news, Ambode should not dull our hands in Lagos, he should quickly execute their deportation to Onitsha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ikombe: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Why do we nairalanders take pleasure in tribalistic comments. And the useless mod who shifted dis crap to fp must have enjoyed the show he put on undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.