Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113514 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Obynolee(f): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=nairalandist post=38994733]It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
[/quote

Yorubas didn't have. Oba in Onitsha not because they were stopped but I think they simply don't want to,it is not only peculiar to. Igbos(to have traditional representative outside their region )Hausas. do have Seriki anywhere they are dominant outside their region even in Onitsha,but i will agree with you that he went a bit far by wearing his crown to the palace, maybe because of ignorance judging by the fact that he is just 6 months on the throne or maybe he just want to be disrespectful. I hope they settle soon because crisis does anyone good.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by OJUcrook: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:
You are doing a good job. Keep slaying 'em Igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ikombe: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2015
focus7:
Am loving this news, Ambode should not dull our hands in Lagos, he should quickly execute their deportation to Onitsha.
why dis crap write upundecided

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by hardbody: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry

Thank God I am a MONARCH.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by PointB: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2015
There is too many simmering hatred all over the place.
Let's just divide this country already so that this 'hosts' and 'guests' tags will assume their proper meaning.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by illiad: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
It is an act of cowardice on the part of deji of akure to have invited the Eze ndigbo to his Palace so as to molest him. Nothing could be more cowardly

As for IlekeHD and and and other oafs on nairaland I advice you all to wait a little as your wars will sooner arrive and thunder go fire any of you oafs who will not fall out and pick up your own AK 47
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ikeke Idi the supreme slayer of Igbos, Fulanis, and everyone trying to compete with the great Yorubas. Queen on fire - the modern day Queen Nzingha and Amazon warriors of Dahomey combined. The Queen Tiye of Yorubaland - salute! Looool.

But you stole the "Oloshi" line from Wale the rapper. Anyway, his folks are from Ondo and he'll be proud of you lool.

Darn! They flogged the King of Igbos - bwahahahahaha. He needs to commit suicide...as a red cap Igbo Chief, I can't get jiggy with that looooool.

Lol I love that line.

That's my state too. Got me some Ondo blood grin I should have been the one doing the flogging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
Owliver:
trash. meanwhile, am edo/yoruba. get that into ur skull
hehehehe mumuni now claiming Edo Yoruba ... Edo Yoruba I know don't talk like ediots ...

Is what I wrote truth or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ZZ22: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
coming from Ekene whose 90% of his family members are awaiting death in Indonesia
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by nochildsplay(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Dbboy:

Yes just as dbanj is schooling Donjazzy. Yoruba I tire for Una pls let us be.
Oloshi !!!

Very off point

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by jeezey(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:
I don't know why this Yoloba people re so lazy.

Why would u want to Lord over another man's business.

Y would a yoloba man head a market made of igbo's.
Can't these yoloba guyz go out nd hussle to make their money.

Their youth very useless, just extorting money from hardworking igbo youth to foot their weed life.
Ur container comes in, they collect various stvpid levy just for u to offload ur good.
The worst is demanding 200k for just roofing, I fear una.
you are just a useless human fellow...... Learn how to think and interprete

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by BiafraMyAss(m): 8:49am On Oct 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin Igbos always fall hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Really, that explains why Igbos hate the north?

Lol will you gerrarahere? Go and wake up Luggard and why you're still calling him lord is beyond me.

Hate which north......any trouble started btw the igbos nd the Hausas is because the Hausas are the 1st to cross the line with their massacre.
Dnt even knw the hate that u are talking abt. Can u explain pls.

Was trying to be polite to u bt I can see that the way u were brought up has shadowed ur senses or is that the famous cultural respect of ur pple?

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by obumneke21(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
Xo much bad blood btw yorubas and igbos, this is not the way to go...hw do we expect our country to grow like this,...we need to put our differences aside really. I once went went to submit my CV in a reputable hotel in lagos d HR guy I met der told me to 4get abt it after he saw my name, he told me that I won't get the job because of my tribe(YES HE SAID IT LIKE THAT)..

My point exactly please my fellow Nigerians this kind of mindset won't let us grow..ONE LOVE, ONE NIGERIA
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrMbaM: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Seriously, i am now itching for a fight between yoruba and Igbo. Let it happen once and for all. It will surely catalyze the capitulation of the zoo. The deji should have sent 200 his touts to the market for the clash, not inviting him to his palace like an ambush. It's cowardice

May thunder destroy all yorubas if they don't start killing Igbos on their land and stop making senseless e-noise. The present day Igbos are begging you to start the clash.

Typical noisemaker. See the bas.tard coward making noise, go to Akure and go help your fleeing brothers there. Onye oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by uzo4real(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
He follow sponsor the Oba na......
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by godwinkessi: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.

Hahahahahhaha stewpid tribalist!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2015
ZZ22:
.... Its better i die brave like a man trying to get rich than live like a coward answering yes sir yes sir to any rich man in sight for the rest of my life...
its better i die like a coward answering yes sir than get my heart pierced by bullets for Killing innocent people........Every family in Igboland has lost at least 20 able bodied men to Indonesia #FACTnotOPINION

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by rockyh(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2015
A king is a king so der's no stupidity in wearn his crown to see a fellow oba.d oba sud b grateful he even bowed bfr him as a sign of respect
nairalandist:

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by chukzzy1(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Another thread for tribal bashing...but it seems like the oba felt threatened lol
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 8:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Liar. An Igbo governor deported non-indigenous Igbos from his state.

Sharap he only pull them off from jobs! Liar! Meanwhile Gov fashola deported osun and oyo people!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by cescky(m): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

If igbos aren't lazy, why are they littering the market with fake products? Are successful Yoruba businessmen like Odetola littering the market with fake products?

If you don't want a leader to organize the market, head back to the east. It's a tradition in Yorubaland,...if you don't like, go back home and sell. Or is the east a pariah?

TALKING ABOUT POOR PEOPLE, WHEN WILL IGBOS STOP ASKING YORUBA LEADERS FOR GOVERNMENT ASSISTANT?

The more posts I see from you, the more evident that your aunavoidable stewwpid.

No sense in ur post, there's no need replying your statement..... Citing otedola....

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by olu4life(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Lwkmd o ooo, aswear this thread funny die, from d flogging to d comments grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrMbaM: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2015
superstar1:
to the y1bo.s, they are

1. Cleanest thing to God, while others are very dirty and the cesspit of Aba and Onitsha are in their despicable land.

2. the most hardworking while others are lazy but 90% of crimes committed in Nigeria and the in the names of Nigerians all over the world are traceable to their names.

3. They have PHD degree in building other people's land, whereas their cursed and desolate land they keep running from on a daily basis, remains gully eroded with red mud.

4. The richest thing next to King Solomon and they are not among the top 5 richest Nigerians.

Bunch of jesters.

Yeebhoes are cursed. The useless and worthless cursed tribe of the beast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrMbaM: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
They should flog them well. Those never do wells are disrespectful and make a lot of noise. Loudmouthed b.astard. Yeebhoes are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by aalangel(f): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2015
Menace2Society:
Laugh wan choke me the day I heard one Anambra man calling IMO people lazy grin

Imo people are very good in writing petitions only.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ReVizz(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
This 1 na world war 1V
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Shymm3x: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol I love that line.

That's my state too. Got me some Ondo blood grin I should have been the one doing the flogging.

Lmao. Ondo folks are badazzes...whipping the butts of a self-declared king on a foreign land like they used to do slaves loool. I rate ya folks.

Others need to buy horsewhip cos that seems to be these people's kryptonite. I don't even know how folks could be so braggart to crown a worthless king on a next man's land - sacrilegious. And the plonker even wore is fake crown to visit the real crowned king...bwahaha.

He's lucky he is in Nigeria - in the UK the palace guards would have blown his brains out and use his carcass for blueblood sacrifice. But they will declare him missing in public lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
By the way things are going, Biafra will be fake too grin
u are talking about laziness while u are at the comfort of ur bed doing nothing but typing rubbish there u are , are u working ?.....idad...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
cescky:

The more posts I see from you, the more evident that your aunavoidable stewwpid.
No sense in ur post, there's no need replying your statement..... Citing otedola....

Eh hen so this is not a reply?

Should I expect a video or a voice recording from you as a reply?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by hardbody: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2015
OJUcrook:
You are doing a good job. Keep slaying 'em Igbos

Respect the man that fcuucks you. I do that a lot to Yoruba ladies.

And yes, i am igbo and live in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.