Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113496 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
wristbangle:

If the yorubas are envious of your fake product and stealing business you people are venturing into for prosperity, we would have sent you packing out of our land but kudos must be given to yoruba for their accommodating attitude.

Speaking of the lazy attitude you people always say about yoruba youths, I happened to visit your 5 cubicle states and I couldn't hold the shame I observed from your youths who are into stealing, robbery, drinking, rituals and other shameless jobs coupled with some broke/lazy ass guys parading your omadioha forest.
in the whole of south east mention one NURTW you know, mention one spot where people gather and extort money. Lying liars
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by superstar1(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

Sharap he only pull them off from jobs! Liar! Meanwhile Gov fashola deported osun and oyo people!

Did you see them issuing lame ultimatum, running to ICC or Jonathan?

Did you see them whining like bush babies that y1bo.s are?

Those responsible governments made efforts to receive their citizens on arrivals and transport them to their family houses.

Whereas, your irresponsible governors did not even acknowledged the correspondence forwarded to them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MightySparrow: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
This is the time for brave Igbos to fight on Yoruba soil.

Ai leja ni ile baba mi o de 'bi. Meaning: a coward complains about inability to fight outside his father's compound. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by omoelesa(m): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oloshi is your title.

Even Asian countries know your drug peddling trade once they sight your flat head.

I'm not surprised that one of FBI most wanted is Igbo
Pls ma,lessen this burden on the already flatten head, dont let the head get compressed the more, so that, the brain wont get afected.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
u are talking about laziness while u are at the comfort of ur bed doing nothing but typing rubbish there u are , are u working ?.....idad...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

You nko? Are you typing while hawking?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2015
superstar1:

Yorubas are fetish and Okija Shrine is in alaigbo!!!!!!

Yorubas are cowards and they could war, conquer and build empires and cities that are still enduring, whereas your forefathers were busy hopping from trees to trees or dancijg round a pot of boiling human being or fighting over Adaobi's hand in marriage in your hamlet square.

Your forefathers cannot even come together as civilised people to evolve into a village, talk less of winning any historical war. No wonder you were expecting people that you were at war with to still be feeding you in the 60s. No wonder 3millin of you were sacrificed to Amadioha for fun. No wonder you were defeated and conquered and turned to our slaves.

Bunch of jokers.
Dahomey women defeated you, fulani defeated you! What are you going to do about it?
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by simplycarro: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
in the whole of south east mention one NURTW you know, mention one spot where people gather and extort money. Lying liars
You lying bastard!!! all those agberos along PH road in Aba collecting tolls are not Y.iboss? You eddiots have shielded your enclaves from outsiders for long enough.
Bastard! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by saintandsinnerz: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
kai!!! My bother ; God bless you, you nailed it... u'v said it all... the igbos are one tribe, that their greed, selfishness, covetousness, I have never seen in my whole life; the igbos re the only people that we go to a foreign land they are offered a room, organise demselves, occupy three rooms,confer a kangaroo title on themselves, and will want to attend the meeting of the indigenous monarchs... but u dear not try that in their land they will burn u, to become an SUG president in an igbo land, bro u should be prepared 4 d worse... the igbos.. god help that tribe and their greed...
We the ikwerres,(in Niger delta) are much closer to the igbos in tradition and even names, but we will rather associate with people of a completEly different tradition, than see ourselves with thee igbos...

My issue is, they(igbos) do not see anything wrong in their deeds, instead they will wanna cry the victim at all times.... **spits**
Are you the person in your profile? If you are then you should be ashamed of yourself that at this age you are still talking like this. It clearly shows you have not attended any form of education. OMG do you even listen to yourself? How do you feel when after spewing this rubbish and you go back to do one business or the other with the same Igbos you so much hate. Really I'm totally disappointed in you not just because of what you said, but because at your age you seem not know your left from your right. Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

He's lucky he is in Nigeria - in the UK the palace guards would have blown his brains out and use his carcass for blueblood sacrifice. But they will declare him missing in public lol.
Chai, relax on the exaggeration a lil bit Lord Shymm3x. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2015
One of hopeless concept I ve ever heard is ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2015
One of hopeless concept I ve ever heard in my life is ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao. Ondo folks are badazzes...whipping the butts of a self-declared king on a foreign land like they used to do slaves loool. I rate ya folks.

Others need to buy horsewhip cos that seems to be these people's kryptonite. I don't even know how folks could be so braggart to crown a worthless king on a next man's land - sacrilegious. And the plonker even wore is fake crown to visit the real crowned king...bwahaha.

He's lucky he is in Nigeria - in the UK the palace guards would have blown his brains out and use his carcass for blueblood sacrifice. But they will declare him missing in public lol.

I can just imagine the scene grin

The more these touts keep disrespecting Yoruba culture, the less accommodating Yorubas will become.

Oba Akiolu must have had a close door meeting with all the other kings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol I love that line.

That's my state too. Got me some Ondo blood grin I should have been the one doing the flogging.

See this old Ekiti woman claiming Ondo. Gerrarah here mehn, we Ondos know ourselves! angry angry tongue

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by MrMbaM: 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
januzaj:
Indonesia and Malaysia have killed more Igbos than Nigerian army #FACTnotOPINION

Lmaooo. Yeebhoes are cursed and always die like chicken everywhere. That worthless tribe is a disgrace to humanity. Spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by osothermal(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
IGBOS ,YORUS you guys are the same tribal bigots i wish there could be a south south republic the best place to stay from Benin to Warri to yenegoa to PH to Uyo nd calabar infact ehn! Mister speaker i move for the motion for d secession of the federal republic of south southern Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by WIZGUY69(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
Mykelpato:
undecided that Oba of Akure must be lacking sense.

Are they jealous because Igbos practice the Eze Ndigbo system or are they jealous because Igbo people are doing well in their state even to the point of being a market leader.
I'm quite sure that the Eze Ndigbo of Akure is richer than the drunkard Oba.

How can u tell a Titled Igbo man to remove his crown, it can never happen,lol about the flogging, Igbo people are being feared and respected even in IRAQ, nobody can flog an average Igbo guy and your head won't be bleeding, even in front of Army barrack.

WARNING : delete this thread before my Goons for here see it, if they do, shocked all the Yoloba female corpers serving here go get problem this night.

#In Whole Nigeria, Yoloba cultures and beliefs are primitive.

why spamming this thread with trash?
all the female youth corpers my ass.
and there's no female youth coper in SW right? grin
keep deceiving and consoling yourself. wink
small boy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:

See this old Ekiti woman claiming Ondo. Gerrarah here mehn, we Ondos know ourselves! angry angry tongue

Lol. You Ondo ke? I no you're igbo cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Shymm3x: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Chai, relax on the exaggeration a lil bit Lord Shymm3x. grin grin

Lol. You saw how Idi Amin ended, didn't you? Loool

You're not even allowed to touch the Queen. Go to Buckingham Palace with a crown on ya head as the Eze of Igbo UK and see if the guards won't blow ya brains out lool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sukkot: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2015
odi egwu ? i can just imagine the hairy igbo ' monarch ' fleeing, his red cap blown by the wind into the akure gutter, chased down by 200 angry youths holding koboko and knuckle dusters and belts and horse whips buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Ndeewonu: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Ndi Igbo ibe m, unu a na-amutakwa ihe?
A naghi agwa ochi nti na ahia esula!
Onye nzuzu amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa.
Nwaebule ako si ihe o ga-eme ya ugbo ole tupu ya amuta ako?
Onye amaghi ebe mmiri bidoro mawa ya, agaghi ama ebe o gara zee mmiri!
A tuoro nwa-oma, ya amara; a tuoro ofeke, o fenye isi n'ohia!
Otu mkpuru okwu e zuorola Onye am ihe!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by sukkot: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by simplycarro: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
They should be flogging all these Eze Ndigbo henceforth in the whole of the SW the way you flog goats. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by cheryvmak: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2015
just tired of all this tribalism fight, Are we not one nation Great people again

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
odi egwu ? i can just imagine the hairy igbo ' monarch ' fleeing, his red cap blown by the wind into the akure gutter, chased down by 200 angry youths holding koboko and knuckle dusters and belts and horse whips buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lmaooo. Yeebhoes are cursed and always die like chicken everywhere. That worthless tribe is a disgrace to humanity. Spits
1 Yoruba >>>>>>>>>>>> 1000 Igbos......1 Adekunle >>>>>>>> 1000 Biafran soldiers #FACTnotOPINION

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Burger01(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are Yorubas holding you back?

Are we stopping you from leaving all Yoruba states to declare Biafra? Awww, do you need Yorubas to fight your battle for you? Do you want us to hold your hands and tell FG to let you go?

So when will igbos threaten FG over their community leader's death (who was killed by fulani heardsmen).

The truth is Igbos are too lazy to actualize authentic products in the business market, talkless of Biafra. No one is sowing your fake product. We're locking it down until you animals begin to learn respect.
Correct!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by simplycarro: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
Ndi Ofe.manuu you guys are badt, see how you are pissing all over the yanmirins all over Nairaland. cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oloshi is your title.

Even Asian countries know your drug peddling trade once they sight your flat head.

I'm not surprised that one of FBI most wanted is Igbo
Lol yoruba top thelist of FBI most wanted! #fact yorubaland is filled with bastards #fact!
Yoruba are highest in London prison! #fact. Yoruba are credit fraudsters #fact

Yoruba are terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by cescky(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=IlekeHD post=39000258]

Eh hen so this is not a reply?

Should I expect a video or a voice recording from you as a reply?[/quote

Well that was a reply alright, to tell your your level of intellegence is below par

If you have anyself worth u should know that any thing u type,should have a meaning and expect other opions to collabrate with what your saying or be against it, but let it be senisble so people can take sides.

I forgort, ur that Godhating, lowself esteemg hag whose been in search for a Husband for 15 years..goodluck on that

Unfortunate of me to have expected more from the offspring of hate and puke
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by menix(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
jeezey:
you are just a useless human fellow...... Learn how to think and interprete

See an _imbecile advising me.

Please construct a flawless sentence when next you intend quoting me.

It's interpret and not that rubbish you spelled.

Please go enroll for spelling drill..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35)

Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.