Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (113799 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure’s palace, Find Out why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

Lol yoruba top thelist of FBI most wanted! #fact yorubaland is filled with bastards #fact!
Yoruba are highest in London prison! #fact. Yoruba are credit fraudsters #fact

Yoruba are terrorist.

Igbos are fraudulent. Quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by simplycarro: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:

Lol yoruba top thelist of FBI most wanted! #fact yorubaland is filled with bastards #fact!
Yoruba are highest in London prison! #fact. Yoruba are credit fraudsters #fact

Yoruba are terrorist.

Just the way your Eze was deeply flogged and stripped down to his pants, the ndi ofe.manu too dey flog you too here.
Kpele ooo grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Vivvalavivva: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2015
@ Mod!

Posts like this only make ppl get at each other's throat, I assume that is not your intention for putting it up !!!

U are responsible for reviewing posts and ensuring that they don't drive ppl to hate & attack each other, as u can see, they have moved from the main issues, to other 'PERSONAL' issues!!

Please next time ,take up ur 'responsibility ,and post stuff with discretion!! smiley

As for all you attacking and insulting one another, Hmmmm! I believe if u invest all this EMOTION and PASSION into something profitable, u would be helping this country move forward.

Cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2015
cescky:
igbos are criminals. Quote me
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 9:16am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Igbos are fraudulent. #FACTnotOPINION

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Mcowubaba: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
kai!!! My bother ; God bless you, you nailed it... u'v said it all... the igbos are one tribe, that their greed, selfishness, covetousness, I have never seen in my whole life; the igbos re the only people that we go to a foreign land they are offered a room, organise demselves, occupy three rooms,confer a kangaroo title on themselves, and will want to attend the meeting of the indigenous monarchs... but u dear not try that in their land they will burn u, to become an SUG president in an igbo land, bro u should be prepared 4 d worse... the igbos.. god help that tribe and their greed...
We the ikwerres,(in Niger delta) are much closer to the igbos in tradition and even names, but we will rather associate with people of a completEly different tradition, than see ourselves with thee igbos...

My issue is, they(igbos) do not see anything wrong in their deeds, instead they will wanna cry the victim at all times.... **spits**
I am proudly Igbo....Yes, I knw 'few' of my tribes men can be unreasonable sometimes...but don't act as if this bad characters are only inherent in the Igbo tribe..
Oga; Igbos demand for leadership in some places on certain occassions in Yorubaland- because of their 'Large Population in that area'...i don't think u have a clue of the no of Igbos in Lagos especially nd some other SW states..a market were 90% of the traders are Igbos will definately have issues with a Yoruba market leader, or a Yoruba community leader..that's what has been playing out continuously...nd i don't support the motion of nomansland....Lagos is a Yoruba land Period!!!
Hw easy is it for a Igbo man to become SUG in UniCal, Uniben, OAU, ABU....its all abt ur tribe population in the area bro...its simple- Buhari lost in SE/SS, GEJ lost in NE/NW/NC...that's tribalism...it is a general/common problem in Nigeria(even Africa)
Nd u Ikwerrian, i don't seem to understand ur grievances with Igbos...that is stupidty of the highest order...Ikwerrians are the CLOSEST TRIBE to Igbos....we share similar culture, names, boundaries etc...
Its' just politics, illiteracy, bigotry that will mak a Ikwerre man say he is not a Igbo man or he is not Igbo...Some1(my frnd) answering Amadi Ifeanyi that clearly understands Igbo nd speaks Igbo excellently, will tell me he is not Igbo cheesy...i weep for this Country!!

Ps...I nd Millions of other Igbos, don't, i repeat DON'T care or give a damn whether Ikwerre people agree to be Igbos or not..
We care less abt Ikwerre, Igbos are NOT looking for brothers or OYEL.....
If Ikwerrians say the are not Igbos..-that's good for them.....
I wish u knw, hw much me nd 'millions' of Igbos don't give a damn abt Ikwerre people- u will be amazed grin
Stop feeling important to the igbo tribe cool...#IkwerreisNOTIGBO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
sukkot:
odi egwu ? i can just imagine the hairy igbo ' monarch ' fleeing, his red cap blown by the wind into the akure gutter, chased down by 200 angry youths holding koboko and knuckle dusters and belts and horse whips buahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
This guy is an idiot. Werey grin grin

I don laugh die! grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by emmanuel2015: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2015
benitwater:
aja ni a jenu e.
ewu ebola
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
killing is last resort.. We don't act like psychopaths.. That's why Yoruba is the most blessed tribe in Africa..

I hope you hateful sons of bitches will do that in kano or borno... grin
cowards! Dahomey women are coming run along!! gringrin grin
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by magicminister: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2015
It is well with my country and her youths.
Anything that fans the embers of tribalism and hatred on nairaland is a big hitter.
Seun, hope you will be ready to answer for your ineptitude and non-challant attitude towards tribal warriors when the consequences mive beyond online.

As the owner of one of the biggest online media in Africa, hopenyou know the workd is watching you?

How come this kinda tribal jargons happens not on linda ikeja?
Some words need to be banned on nairaland such as ofe mmanu, nyammir and co.

You are not doing enough to stop the hate rather you are promoting it.

3 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
Eyin omo yeibo, yeibo

Eyin omo yeibo, yeibo

Mo gbo information, lori radio

Pe wan na yin, wan na yin.

Wo bobo, flogging lo bade.

To stop this yeibos to dey front every night and day. x2

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are cowards. Quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This guy is an idiot. Werey grin grin

I don laugh die! grin grin
people wey dey around me think say I don mad ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
cowards! Dahomey women are coming run along!! gringrin grin
tell that to ojuku grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:
Igbos are cowards. Quote me
that's a known fact now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by qreem231(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
9jacrip:
Eyin omo yeibo, yeibo
Eyin omo yeibo, yeibo
Mo gbo information, lori radio
Pe wan na yin, wan na yin.

Wo bobo, flogging lo bade.
To stop this yeibos to dey front every night and day. x2

oya floggy the yeibos! yeibo! dem too dey cause wahala yeibo! yeibo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
IlekeHD:

Lol. You Ondo ke? I no you're igbo cry
Omo Yoruba ni mi
Ondo lo bi misi
Akoko ni mo ti bere si ni ka ABC
Awa omo Ondo, a le fi eyin si PEPSI
Awa omo Ondo, won gbo wa lori BBC.

grin grin cool

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbo are hateful #factnotopinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobleking2000(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2015
Folish and stupid yoruba clowns are here shouting that igbos sale fake products whereas they cannot buy the original product. If i may ask is it only the igbos that have access to production and importation business? Why can't the foolish and useless yourubas produce or import the original product for other tribes to benefit from. To the issue of the oba you cannot tell a man to remove what he is putting on because he came to visit you he has the constitutional and fundamental right to put on whatever that pleases him. Obama cannot invite vladmir putin and tell him to remove his suit become he came to visit him.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ThisMeansWAR: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
Igbos are the dumbest coward in Africa. #factnotopinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by justplainpaul(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2015
holahmihdeh:
Nonsense! What are the Igbos thinking sef? Akure is not a "No Man's Land" they should respect the Yoruba culture
shut up!!!
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Impecca(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=mulattoclaro post=38994794]Flog them to death if possible. Useless people. I've never met a tribe as useless as they are. No wonder the likes of lygn19, tonychristopher, meccuno and Co are very useless as well.
U are very sick in the head. How dare u insult d Igbos by saying they are useless. U lack education and thus I recommend me for enrollment back to school.
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by januzaj(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Nobleking2000:
Folish and stupid yoruba clowns are here shouting that igbos sale fake products whereas they cannot buy the original product. If i may ask is it only the igbos that have access to production and importation business? Why can't the foolish and useless yourubas produce or import the original product for other tribes to benefit from. To the issue of the oba you cannot tell a man to remove what he is putting on because he came to visit you he has the constitutional and fundamental right to put on whatever that pleases him. Obama cannot invite vladmir putin and tell him to remove his suit become he came to visit him.
Nobleking2000 reasons with an*s....his Stupidity has no limits #FACTnotOPINION

4 Likes

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by patrick89(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
igbos always start what they can't finish,they love to put themselves through suffering,they always think they're more than they are and that leads to them getting disgraced,beaten,killed etc Ojukwu did the same and he later found himself to be blamed and many more of them
get away here you twofaced coward I know your twitter handle! Bring on your lunacy igbo vs Yorubas! Enough of this threat! A man can only die once! You low lives always talk of respect whereas you only respect yoruba people alone! From infant to adult. Other tribes are nothing to you ugly urchins.

1 Like

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2015
Oh! Low Battery is messing me up here

Are my seeing lowgeorge on this thread?

Akhagbeni Friday how are youm
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Omo Yoruba ni mi
Ondo lo bi misi
Ondo ni mo ti bere si ni ka ABC
Awa omo Ondo, a le fi eyin si PEPSI
Awa omo Ondo, won gbo wa lori BBC.

grin grin cool

Omo o kaabo. grin

Let me leave the Igbos to keep shout nna nna by themselves for now, I dey go sleep o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by Niyinficient(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Respect is reciprocal....i don't think the ibos share dis notion! Do dey think dey ar d only one who do business in other ppl's territory? Yet dey seems not to understand mutual respect for one's host. The same way they are everywhr, the yorubas and d Hausas are everywhr as well, yet u won't see an hausaman or yorubaman claiming ground wit d hosts!

They shud just learn to respect their hosts anywhr dey find demsef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by superstar1(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
patrick89:
Dahomey women defeated you, fulani defeated you! What are you going to do about it?

Y1bo.s lack culture and history and they always fails to appreciate one.

The same Dahomey that was defeated by just a Garrison of our army -- Lisabi warriors.

Dahomey never recovered from it. Fact.

Ask the Fulanis about Oluyole Warriors and Jalumi war and they will tell you not to ever remind them again.

How far with the way Kogites are ransacking your land? Have you renamed oyigbo back to obigbo? Have you collected back all your hijacked abandoned properties?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by IlekeHD: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
Impecca:
igbos are useless. Quote me
Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ALISMILE(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
menix:

Most time I wonder if those ur confused leader don't see the need to ask Igbo's to leave.

Sincerely we want to leave ur zoo, buh u guyz keep holding us down..

Can't this same Yoloba forum that threatened the FG over the Fulani's not tell same FG that the igbo's need leave the land..

The igbo's re ready to leave today, as long as every one minds his nation afterward..

Very Lazy set seeking to reap where they did not sow..
If evbdy in Ibo Land wants d secession like u said, then why do Ibos contest election durin d general elections? Why do d ibos show interest in producing a president of Nigeria? Why don't they boycott d general elections?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by ManTiger(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
nairalandist:
It was very stupid and disrespectful of him to have worn a crown to meet a Yoruba king. Was he trying to compare himself to a monarch? Eze Ndigbo title is just for representation of the Igbos in diaspora, but some of the so called Ezes have taken it too far. Trying to wear a crown in another man's region means asking for trouble when you know you're not a monarch. Only the likes of Obi of Onitsha etc may wear a crown to visit a fellow king as those are true monarchs.

If the Yorubas won't have Oba in Onitsha, I see no reason why the Igbos should have an Eze Ndigbo in any state outside their region. That's just disrespectful . . . to add insult to injury, he wore a crown to meet the DEJI OF AKURE! Chai. . . Igbo people can fall my hand with lack of respect. Igbos will always try to do what they can't tolerate in their own region. angry angry angry angry
Small time now, dem go begin call Akure no man's land. I hope they get a decent beating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace by saintandsinnerz: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2015
sunidexsike:
you know sometimes am forced to think it hate that will grow and turn to disaster later but realy to be sincere igbos are just very arrogant they believe they are helping you by doing business in your state and it not that the busines create employment for the yoruba youth because most of thier businesses are dominated by thier youth in which they bring from village to come establish thiers in future...bunch of ungrateful idiots.
You sound a bit jealous and childish! Did the Igbos prevent the Yoruba youths from having their own business? It isPeople like you who have not left their enclaves talk the way you are talking. I grew up in Enugu and I can tell you there are many Yoruba people doing different types of business there. In fact the traditional herbs section in New market in Enugu is dominated by the Yorubas. some Igbos are also in the business but the business is largely dominated by the Yorubas and do you know what? The chairperson of the Union is a Yoruba woman. Nobody disturbs and disrespects her because she is Yoruba. Please you all should stop all these tribal hatred because before you know it, it will start affecting your relationship with people offline

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35)

Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.