Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) (45687 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by dacillin: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
that is Governor of d pple .

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by lewisacid(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
My man
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by estyvino(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
One bottle for this man grassroots governor
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
During is first tenure, he did worst than this..Fayose is a great man, unlike our bros in Osun
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
once a tout always a tout.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by mike404(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
NA OUR ROLE MORE BE THAT cool
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by HzRF(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
efilefun:
YOU CAN TAKE A TOUT OUTTA THE GARAGE BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THAT "TOUTISH" BEHAVIOR AWAY FROM HIM
E.G aregberascal
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by mike404(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:
E.G aregberascal
WALAHI I GET AM WELL WELL
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by HzRF(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
mike404:
WALAHI I GET AM WELL WELL
LOL
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side boukas or buying plantain in traffic....even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy

Useless hypocrites

ibu a bastard useless vagabond

Fayose is working at the same time mingling with his people. that's what we call grassroot man that excavator abi pay loader na private car? no be work site Fayose dey?

useless bastard nonentity vulture son of a rabid dog

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by MAINMAN001: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
efilefun:
YOU CAN TAKE A TOUT OUTTA THE GARAGE BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THAT "TOUTISH" BEHAVIOR AWAY FROM HIM

lie nsi ebea
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Bekwarra(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Tuale. Baba awon boys

Message to the Yeeboes

In recent months, children of hate and anger from the land of the setting sun have been calling Yorubas political slaves to the Hausa/Fulani people just because of the role they played in Buhari's election. Who doesn't know them? Any sane person would know they are the ones that normally join the bandwagon. They can't afford to be in the political wilderness since the time of Zik. We the Yorubas play brilliant opposition politics. They claimed Yorubas betrayed Jonathan but I'm still looking for the agreement we had with Jonathan that we broke. The Yorubas are one million ways more politically matured than Ibos. Tinubu might be the major reason why I detest APC, but one thing I admire in him was his mastery of opposition politics. His long throat never made him decamp to join the bandwagon when PDP was holding sway. Ibos are the real AGIP. Use and dump mofos. I'm a staunch Jonathanian while my elder brother is an unrepentant Buharist and I still live peacefully in his house. Yorubas are not political slaves, we are too enlightened for that. We always stick with our beliefs. The greatest opposition Buhari is getting is coming from Yorubaland. The Ibos are doing as if they can die for Jonathan but their leaders are already eating their words declaring their undying affection for Buhari in their typically AGIP manner scavenging for political crumbs. Ibo support for Jonathan and PDP ends on the pages of facebook and twitter timeline. Tell me any Igbo political figure that is more vocal in his criticism of Buhari than Fayose, FFK, Aribisala and Odumakin and I will swallow my words. The Yorubas that stood with Buhari are still with him, the Jonathan backers are still as vociferous as ever including myself. But Igbos are always moving with the tide, no political ideology or clear-cut projection. We know who the political slaves are.

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by mmafhew(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Just one snipper is ohk to clear this shit!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
allanphash7:
When you make a tout a leader this is the result not hating but fact

#atypicalekitimaniam

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by charlie009: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who cares angry
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by porshuch: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na KIM KADARSHIAN FAYOSE. THE PICTURE GOVERNOR.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by ZYZZA: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
The peoples governor we are behind you
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by koboko69: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Fayose is working at the same time mingling with his people. that's what we call grassroot man that excavator abi pay loader na private car? no be work site Fayose dey?

I hope u didnt bite ur toungue in the vexation u wete using to type this.

Lol.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by castrokins(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Before You Continue Rambling, It's "Buka"

koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side boukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy. Soon they will show us pics of how he visits road side Ashawo joints and call him grass root politician.

Useless hypocrites
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
allanphash7:
When you make a tout a leader this is the result not hating but fact

#atypicalekitimaniam

So wearing Agbada is what want him to do? Abeg gerrarahea, what we need is performance not how u dress. Go and check the records of Sen. Dr Chris Ngige when he was the governor of Anambra state, he puts on shorts just like that, guess what? The People loved him.
#ActionSpeaksLouder

#FAYOSE RIDE ON, WE LOVE YOU
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by menix(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
A governor who will climbb mountains for his people..

Baba Fayose my Role model..

Let the hate continue bro..
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by neocortex: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side boukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy. Soon they will show us pics of how he visits road side Ashawo joints and call him grass root politician.

Useless hypocrites

You are so dumb that I doubt you can be cured.
How can you compare the photo of a man talking to'
his people to that of a man smiling at the camera.
Common sense is definitely not common.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by mondee02(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Thank you
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by toyinkin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hail u ma governor[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by teadrake(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose is real mastubator and ejaculator not chief Edwin Clark.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:

Useless hypocrites
gbe enu re sohun
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by EdCure: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
You're cursing for a "yoloba" man? I tot you biafrauds hate anything Yoruba.

This is why I always say anybody can use you ibos because you stand for nothing.
Yesterday was Jonathan, today is Saraki and Fayose, tomorrow will be Elrufai, and later Oshiomhole.
I've ceased to take you schleps seriously. You're all up for grabs by the highest bidder.

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by koboko69: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
castrokins:
Before You Continue Rambling, It's "Buka"

godoluwa:
gbe enu re sohun
neocortex:

You are so dumb that I doubt you can be cured.
How can you compare the photo of a man talking to'
his people to that of a man smiling at the camera.
Common sense is definitely not common.

Shameless touts!!!

The wailing wailers!!!!

Always pained.....

8 more years plus.....repent or die waing!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
adebayo201:
grin cheesy

Fayose!!!
Yes O!
u remembered those days? wa gbayi. thunder fire Segun Aremu Obasanjo wherever he is

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:

Shameless touts!!!

The wailing wailers!!!!

Always pained.....

8 more years plus.....repent or die waing!
ur elders 4 house don mad. na u wey dey lament about Fayose action & no be me. you be gradeA ANIMALISTIC IDIOT. GO & DIE!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Descartes: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
The only true Yoruba leader. The Awolowo of our time

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2