Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) (45686 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by akee01(m): 4:10am On Oct 16, 2015
goldenone:
Was expecting to see a crawling caterpillar
SMH
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by efemty001: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2015
you have clicked the botnet virus.. now i see dat you are one of there client
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by efemty001: 4:59am On Oct 16, 2015
damton:
Fayose for show. it will be cool if he launches a reality tv. show. "KEEPING UP WITH Gov. FAYOSE SHOW"

sorrry. you have clicked the botnet virus.. now i see dat you are one of there client
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Rotimi47: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2015
efilefun:
YOU CAN TAKE A TOUT OUTTA THE GARAGE BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THAT "TOUTISH" BEHAVIOR AWAY FROM HIM This Dude own Na inbuilt
You're wicked grin
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Rotimi47: 5:39am On Oct 16, 2015
It's like Fayose watch too much reality shows! How come he hasn't posted pictures of completed projects in Ekiti but he rather prefer gallivanting around.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by j4sure(m): 6:04am On Oct 16, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't even Knw who to believe ;
My friend from Ekiti that do paint d Man Black or Social Media dat do paint Him White

You can never satisfy Man now. Some will sing your praise while some will condemn or criticize
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Proffdada: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Bollinger:
This all you need to gauge the mentality of the people of Ekiti. So sad.
thank God Ondo people let them go
They are still searching for fountain of knowledge

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by awo666(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Anibodi who says fayose is bad should go and bring his governor for us to compare and contrast with him
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Horllamideh(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Geeblack121
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by awo666(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Proffdada:
thank God Ondo people let them go
They are still searching for fountain of knowledge
go bring ur gov nd lets compare
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by lexxylalas2(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side bukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy.I hope they show us soon how he visits road side Ashawo joints as a grass root politician.

Useless shameless hypocrites!

DON'T YOU THINK YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP?STOP BEING JEALOUS.......
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by ba7man(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Lamasta:
Gov of the people, by the people and for the people............
If you don`t like FAYOSE GO AND DIE.......Oshomole 2015
Fayose Fayose Fayose you are giving APC headahe o........
FAYOSE RIBADU 2019
Quote me anywhere I said so
Pls explain how buying ponmo by the roadside and climbing a caterpillar gives APC headache. undecided
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by justlikedat: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Bekwarra:
Tuale. Baba awon boys

Message to the Yeeboes

In recent months, children of hate and anger from the land of the setting sun have been calling Yorubas political slaves to the Hausa/Fulani people just because of the role they played in Buhari's election. Who doesn't know them? Any sane person would know they are the ones that normally join the bandwagon. They can't afford to be in the political wilderness since the time of Zik. We the Yorubas play brilliant opposition politics. They claimed Yorubas betrayed Jonathan but I'm still looking for the agreement we had with Jonathan that we broke. The Yorubas are one million ways more politically matured than Ibos. Tinubu might be the major reason why I detest APC, but one thing I admire in him was his mastery of opposition politics. His long throat never made him decamp to join the bandwagon when PDP was holding sway. Ibos are the real AGIP. Use and dump mofos. I'm a staunch Jonathanian while my elder brother is an unrepentant Buharist and I still live peacefully in his house. Yorubas are not political slaves, we are too enlightened for that. We always stick with our beliefs. The greatest opposition Buhari is getting is coming from Yorubaland. The Ibos are doing as if they can die for Jonathan but their leaders are already eating their words declaring their undying affection for Buhari in their typically AGIP manner scavenging for political crumbs. Ibo support for Jonathan and PDP ends on the pages of facebook and twitter timeline. Tell me any Igbo political figure that is more vocal in his criticism of Buhari than Fayose, FFK, Aribisala and Odumakin and I will swallow my words. The Yorubas that stood with Buhari are still with him, the Jonathan backers are still as vociferous as ever including myself. But Igbos are always moving with the tide, no political ideology or clear-cut projection. We know who the political slaves are.

I Like this 1 million times.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by onilemeji(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
The presence of GOD will never depart u ayodede fayose, believe me u always impress me, 3 gbosa for u
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2015
Foolish man!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Iffeoluwa(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2015
I know those who will not like u will not jare,thats why idiots will continue to say bad things against u,but they fail to remember FASOLA then when he uses to buy plantain for road side that they use to hail him now u are doing ur own now they are calling u names.Dont worry we love u jare
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by omooba969(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:
During is first tenure, he did worst than this..Fayose is a great man, unlike our bros in Osun

And wot is great abt him if I may ask? undecided
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Alary: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
There is a new product that I will like to share with interested nairalanders , It is called Xtreme Fuel treatment , that saves you 20 - 50% of your fuel . It contains multiple ingredients , each designed for a specific purpose which increases fuel milage and economy ,prolongs engine life , decreases and reduces harmful emissions and pollutant .
COMBUSTION CATALYST - Extends the burn rate of fuel during combustion to provide a more complete fuel burn resulting in increased gas mileage , fewer hamful emisions and less carbon buildup on engine part .
DETERGENT - Removes hamful deposits from fuel pumps , injectors and thoughout the fuel system .
LUBRICANTS - Provides lubrication to pistons , fuel pumps , injectors , reducing friction and prolonging the working life of the engine .
FUEL STABILIZERS - Prolongs the life of stored fuel ; ideal for seldom used equipment .
POLYMERISATION RETARDANT AND DISPERSANTS - Reduces sludge buildup in fuelwhich can plug filters .
RUST AND CORROSION INHIBITORS - Prevents tank and fuel system corrosion caused by oxidation and condensation .
DEMULSiFIERS - Helps seperate water from fuel.
This product work on Petrol , Diesel , Gas , and Kerosine . If you refuel your car once a week , it will make it one and half to two weeks , same apply for your Generator , Cooking gas cylinder , Cooking Stove . Just give this product a trial ,with the level of dangerous fuel being sold in the country , then u will be comfortable to get your fuel in any filling station accross the country .for further information contact. Olayemi on this lines. ( 08160087373 , 08157314316 , 081605996643 ) for more about the product go to this link : http://www.syntekglobal.com/
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side bukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy.I hope they show us soon how he visits road side Ashawo joints as a grass root politician.

And the masturbators will choose to fight their son who so much mingles with the people he rules...just because he refused to join APC.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Boyewu: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2015
efilefun:
YOU CAN TAKE A TOUT OUTTA THE GARAGE BUT YOU CANT TAKE AWAY THAT "TOUTISH" BEHAVIOR AWAY FROM HIM This Dude own Na inbuilt
........ This is wise talk.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by damton(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2015
efemty001:

sorrry. you have clicked the botnet virus.. now i see dat you are one of there client
. And you are the host of the aforementioned virus. it thrives well in you than anything.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Proffdada: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2015
awo666:
go bring ur gov nd lets compare
remember we're talking about people not governor
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by MayhorE(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dats anoda name 4 him #THE CLIMBING GOVERNOR#
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by babatgtr: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
ednoville:
My friend Fisayo and his hearthrob Sade are about to tie the knot, pls allocate them some likes
i like dis guy bcuz is a bassist, the girl so lucky to av a bassist as husband, wish you the best in life...
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by ednoville(m): 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
babatgtr:
i like dis guy bcuz is a bassist, the girl so lucky to av a bassist as husband, wish you the best in life...

Thanks a lot, will deliver your wishes, do bassist really make great husbands? so i can quickly go buy myself a guitar

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Ephemmm: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
koboko69:

Don't be surprised bros: once an agbero, always and agbero.

"7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Buratai, New Army Chief, Kills 2 / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime